Look what you did, Sup Forums

Look what you did, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qpp1BRzxhFc
nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-plans-slash-epa-budget-1-billion-article-1.2956578
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm loving this timeline.

Their tears can be used to provide drinking water through filtration technology so we don't have to take fresh water from the environment anymore.

Trump was right again.

The EPA has already lied and fabricated climate data to fit their agenda. They're done. We're going to drain the swamp and that means them.

OMG I hate trump now!

>no source

k

Pussies.

I hope these faggots keep telling us all how much their butts hurt. They think they're going to manipulate the rest of us into capitulating to their demands, but it just makes me happy.

Good. Fuck the EPA.

>workers come in tears because they never voted
>"Y-YOU D-DID THIS, P-PUH-POL!!!
lol ok

>sad enough to cry every day
>not sad enough to find a productive job instead of remaining a taxpayer leech

Hmmm

>EPA on suicide watch

BEST. ELECTION. EVER.

fuck the earth

How fragile must they be to be crying for months? Don't these women have work to do?
Maybe this is why he's cracking down.

>muh liberal tears

Fuck off Trump cocksucker.

Keep crying bitch nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=qpp1BRzxhFc

You guys just lucked out that there's no such thing as an ocean wall.

The ocean is a wall you stupid leaf.

Tell that to Cubans

What I hate is how people lump climate change issues in with pollution issues. So Trump wanting to get rid of the EPA because of the lying climate change crap gets spun into "TRUMP MUST NOT CARE ABOUT HAVING BREATHABLE AIR!" because we can't separate these two issues in people's heads.

If the EPA focused solely on monitoring actual pollution that hurts actual human beings, it would be a more valid agency. But since they keep focusing on global warming and demanding more money for more studies that turn out to not be true in the long run... They lost credibility.

>leftists think importing millions of 3rd-world niggers will help the environment

lel

>implying they will be coming to work much longer.
Bye bye epa, no more polluting the waters, bunch of corrupt fucks.

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAGAGAGAGAGAGALADYGAGAHAHAHAHAHAHJAHHAHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHIEHEIEHIWHWKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I agree. Just because we 'can' pollute the atmosphere, doesn't mean we should.

Please no more.
My cock can only get so erect.
It may burst.

Sweet, wish worse would happen to these workfare leeches. Decent non-government job people have to either go jobless or pay taxes for these spoiled cocks who do nothing for a living.

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-plans-slash-epa-budget-1-billion-article-1.2956578

Myron Ebell said in an interview with The Associated Press that his specific recommendations to the White House remain confidential. But Ebell, who left the transition team last week, said it was reasonable to expect the president to seek a cut of about $1 billion from the EPA's roughly $8 billion annual budget.

He also said Trump is likely to seek significant reductions to the agency's workforce, currently about 15,000 employees nationwide, with 8,000 of those in Washington. Ebell declined to discuss specific numbers of EPA staff that could be targeted for pink slips. Asked what he would personally like to see, however, Ebell replied that slashing the agency's workforce by half would be a good start.

Keep in mind most of those employees probably get paid $100,000 a year and sit around barely do anything all day.

every civilization worth a damn has mastered sea travel throughout history. do you mean to tell me the british learned how to sail on walls 300 years ago, but people cant do the same now? fucking idiot

Not like the EPA does shit for real pollution as is

But this is exactly what we wanted.

Perhaps environmental engineering wasn't a good choice. Oh well, I'll just learn mandarin and go clean up their mess or design water treatment shit.

This is one thing that I just can't understand about right wingers, why the hell would you be against protecting the environment? Even if you're one of those shitheads who doesn't believe in climate change, why wouldn't you want an agency around to protect the environment and protect against pollution?

Even if we end up destroying this planet it would be all worth it to watch these liberal faggots cry.

see

Just out of curiosity, where is your degree in?

The EPA basically is just bloated and creating new policies to justify its own existence at this point isn't it?

>believe
>climate change
Science is about acknowledging, not believing. And it isn't climate change that people have trouble buying, it's anthropogenic climate change. Most people with a brain recognize the big hot ball of fiery gas in our solar system might have to do with this comfortable January.

sculpture engineering. You?

My dream job would be to hand these Welfare job faggots their pink slips. I would give up my job right now and do it for free.

She's actually beautiful, right? Or am I just seeing a really good angle

Fucking fuck this is just pathetic. Also Gore and his money grabbing "climate scientists" have been wrong about everything

I bet you sculpt big veiny cocks for a living.

Those fuckers deliberately trashed the Animas river in Colorado in order to establish a superfund site. Burn them alive.

haahaha weep you fuckers, weep.
your tears are delicious mmm

>their wife gets fucked
>they cheer

>their job gets fucked
>they cry

literal faggots

for your mum

Brilliant. Modern filtration systems have found a way to provide unlimited fresh drinking water and, simultaneously, unlimited salt from the same tears! Trump is a genius!

Yeah the average federal worker makes $87k and that doesn't even count generous benefit packages.

She's a gross Arab, user.

How's the air over there buddy?

>I'm loving this timeline.

can you imagine getting to be that guy who went around to all the offices to pull down the obongo photos and put up trump's?

copypasta that is so true:

>I can hide my pleasure no more. You should know that I find your tears as a source of sustenance. They will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months, perhaps full presidential terms. In the past I might have suggested that you should kill yourself, but upon winning this election I recognized and regretted the shortsighted error I'd been making. Who would generate the echo chambers of sob fests and rage posts? How would I drink deep of your impotent whining? Now that you're here to stay, I'm relieved. I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it is when hundreds, perhaps thousands, of hillshills cry out in powerless beta fury. As you descend into paranoia, you will flail about, grasping at ever increasingly desperate bargaining attempts to try to salvage your dignity and sanity. You will attempt to persuade yourself it was a rigged election, or that that the electoral college is unfair, or that Russia has pulled a fast one on you. You will riot! You will say "this is not democracy, we must protest!" "Impeach Trump!" you will cry. Time will pass, and you will do nothing because you only talk. You are too cowardly and weak to do anything. When you come to this realization, you shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be your pain. I will look into your eyes and watch your spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.

>I need to fap.

Soon they'll be staying home all day in tears

Oh sweetie, people as intelligent as us (rhetorical hypothesis) would never even dream of letting lesser minded people judge our work and methodologies because they simply would not understand our points of view.

We work on different planes, operate on a different schedule and even engage in precognitive work operating under an entirely different biological clock.

Our mere existence is a degree, the degree to which our enlightenment was conjured, formed and shaped. There is no degree for such mental insight.

You simply could not comprehend our being, you are inferior in every way.

Collateral damage