Sup Forums is now a kike loving board

This board is finally dead.

Sup Forums is now a kike loving board. Even this retarded civic nationalism shit, hell the whole alt right autism was degenerate enough.

Old Sup Forums would've against all this stupidity and kikery.

Also the over meme posting and retarded replies became worse with the influx of newfags from plebbit and other normie shitholes.

JIDF? The merchant? OH NO THE JEWS ARE OUR GREATEST ALLIES, IF TRUMP SWALLOWS THEIR SEMEN, WE SHOULD DO IT. DOG BLESS THE GOP.

There's no hope. Sup Forums is finished.

Sup Forums is dead. Long live Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sIVR14nl-uI
youtu.be/_C2R12xQDDE
youtu.be/-leWJ84EUns
youtu.be/XMjGt8snhFU
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup Forums is, has been, and always will be a Jewish board.

Quiet JIDF, you are irrelevant now. Stop trying to bait Sup Forums into caring about you.

For me, the new Sup Forums exists only in order to ensure the existence of the State of Israel and the Jewish people

>Argentina

Shalom, rabbi.

Judaism is the final redpill.

>worshiping a Semetic tribal idol that abuses you and the rest of mankind, with the one thing that sets you apart is all gentiles can be considered your slaves, and you can do whatever the fuck you want to them since you're the chosen one
>sets the foundation for literally everything wrong with Abrahamism
>all power and privileges come from an easily falsifiable deity that represents a tribe of frail, hook-nosed rats

Nein.

The creator of the universe is jewish, shitlord

but here is the kicker:
"Those i have called my own, i will no longer call my own. Those who I did not call my own, will become my own"

Israel is USA's #1 ally, fucking nigger.

it is indeed dead when only ameritards are posting, certainly disgusting to come here at this hours

Don't sign me up for sky burial.

Israel is US vassal state. so i think you are correct.

>it's Africa's first raid

Gee wilikers, they've sure helped out the common man oh so much and totally deserve all the money we've funneled into them for no reason!

>1 post by this ID
A lot of this going around lately.

???

Took you this long to notice? These faggot Trumptards are defending Goldman Sachs now because of Trump. Goldman fucking Sachs.

Don't trust the kikes.

Fuck jews fuck sand niggers and fuck you too

You're right, it's just ridiculous, and look at all of the meme responses this post got.

Trump is so buried in corrupt kike connections it's laughable and somehow they've got an excuse for why it's all (((pure coincidence))) or "3D chess".

I fucking hate GS, hope they crash like lehman.

>Fuck jews
>except for (((Trump))), and the majority of his staff and family members

We grew up. You should too.

Check em. Praise kek

I know youre just subverters, but for anyone who read the words of these useful idiots:

Obama's ENTIRE cabinet was picked by Goldman Sachs.

The number of kikes on this post disturbs and triggers me

i suggest you all give up on life and kill yourselves

Jews suck ass.

when will jordan attack israel again?

I know you're just a cumsucking Trumptard, so let me speak plainly, like you're a child. Two wrongs don't make a right.

>B-BUT OBAMA DID IT TOO
What a rousing fucking defense of your god emperor who promised to drain the fucking swamp.

I find the amount of sand niggers here disturbing.

soon inshallah my friend

Jordan is preparing an ultimate final surprise for this jewery

The jews will beg for every country to help them from the oncoming terrors
Israel will crumble and collapse after the final attack for all humanity

We are preparing an army of super elite soldiers trained in literally all conditions

Say byebye to israel

Stop being a defeatist, you sound like a Jew right now.

>Sup Forums is now a kike loving board
Always has been.
Sup Forums is a pro white board.
Jews are white.
Therefore Sup Forums is a pro Jew board.
If you're anti Jews you're anti white.

Is he gonna be OK?

this

OP is newdfag pretending to be oldfag

I wish this was true.

>JIDF? The merchant? OH NO THE JEWS ARE OUR GREATEST ALLIES, IF TRUMP SWALLOWS THEIR SEMEN, WE SHOULD DO IT. DOG BLESS THE GOP.

Yeah, the eternal anglo-kike, Jose...these fuckin WASP want to kill everybody in their path including other whites...

youtu.be/sIVR14nl-uI

Don't know what you mean. Phil-Semitic shills have been here since the cluck incident and breitbart readers have been here since trump.

Otherwise there are still regulars like myself who truly wish to kill every single jew on this planet. There are not very many jews. In the US all it would take is for one out of fifty Americans to kill just a single jew to make the US judenfrei. In "israel" 90% of the jews there live within a 25 mile radius of Tel Aviv. Nuke Tel Aviv. Pogroms in Europe will take care of the rest. This is a viable and sustainable solution to the jewish problem. We will do it for sure, I can promise you that. At the very least the one in fifty part will happen.

"Trump is just doing what Obama did!" is not a very good defense

>Sup Forums is a pro white board.
>Jews are white.
>Therefore Sup Forums is a pro Jew board.
>If you're anti Jews you're anti white.

Fuck, your genocide can't come soon enough...

youtu.be/_C2R12xQDDE

I'm Jewish. I've been posting pro- and anti-Jewish stuff on Sup Forums since the Dorner days. It's funny and it gets people here mad. I really don't care.

Concern troll is concerned.

jews are not white. White is not just skin color, there is a culture component. Recent scientific studies have proven what common sense already tells us.. culture is partially genetic. An anti-human culture that has their own traditions and holidays and foods is not white no matter how pale their skin is. Most Israelis are brown because of the Yemen admixture (from state-stolen babies) anyways. Ashkenazis are the most degenerate race on the planet and full of biological and mental illnesses. If we dot exterminate them god will do it for us over enough generations. It's
That bad. Breast cancer is almost entirely an Ashkenazi problem btw. Likes in the family treee? Well that might explain the breast cancer.

Kikes in the family tree I meant

But you realize that Trump has ashkenazis in the family tree right?

>Ashkenazis are the most degenerate race on the planet and full of biological and mental illnesses.

Bretty smart for a Big Murican Bubba...

youtu.be/-leWJ84EUns

His daughter's Jewish as well.

What's your point?

Love the Jews, tremendous people. Trumps son in law will bring peace to the ME and run the US for him.

Kikes are just people who signed their ellis island papers with a circle. the circle (kike) writers. they refused to sign with a cross (x) if illiterate. hooray for the fedora wearing rebels of their day. love the kike, respect the kike, suck the kike, lick the kike, carry star of david shuriken. jewish mysticism is super cool and totally redpilled.

Nope. The Kikel myth is bullshit. Stop believing in jewish lies. Nazi is a pun a sozi created by the jew Konrad Heiden. It's a yiddish word meaning clumsy and in "hebrew" means prince. And you idiots use the term proudly despite the fact that no german used it. Only their enemies

No she isn't. There is not a single actual jew on this planet who considers a convert to be jewish. She's a shiksa and a trophy wife for some ugly rich jew who now has way too much power

>Nope. The Kikel myth is bullshit. Stop believing in jewish lies. Nazi is a pun a sozi created by the jew Konrad Heiden. It's a yiddish word meaning clumsy and in "hebrew" means prince. And you idiots use the term proudly despite the fact that no german used it. Only their enemies

Ah, finally someone with some knowledge and education.

youtu.be/XMjGt8snhFU

lol all the natsoc babbies pretending they posted on old/pol/

>this board isn't enough of a natsoc echochamber REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jews are the true Aryans.

>But you realize that Trump has ashkenazis in the family tree right?

Can this stormnigger meme just die? There is no proof of this.

>B-BUT MUH KOBER IS A JEW NAME

So? Alfred Rosenberg had a mega-Jewy name and was not a Jew.

Jews were forced to take German sounding surnames when European countries tried to legally force them out of their retarded ghettoes and become normal people. There are some names that may sound Jewy but aren't held by Jews.

But then again, these are the people who think that Swedes with "-berg" on the end of their name are automatically Jews, despite many Swedes having "-berg" surnames. Hilariously enough, these same retards believe themselves to be experts on European culture and history. Get a grip on reality and read something other than niggerlyncher.org.

this^^^

Mein Negger

Jews run this shit; know your place goy.

>this board is now dead

You over dramtic little bitches say this every fucking week. Are opposing opinions really that hard for you to handle?

At least there is no downvote bullshit here or this place would be as bad as reddit.

>Trumptard

So who the fuck do you even support? Or are you just some miserable little boy lashing out at everyone?

If you left this place would be less faggy.

Sotrmfags have never been welcome on Sup Forums you old retarded trailer trash.

>At least there's no downvotes

It's really just the sheer amount of retarded opinions that keep popping up and derailing threads like those of the exact retards you're giving replies right now

>like those of the exact retards you're giving replies right now

kek, fair point

The stormnigger says as he pounds his fat fists in rage. The stormnigger, with his ideological purity, believes the so-called "Trumptards" are in the wrong for supporting him over a left-wing cuntbeast who would've flooded the nation with ever more shitskins and stacked the Supreme Court with tranny judges, destroying the country forever.

>BUT MUH RACE WAR

The stormnigger shrieks, despite never having even used a firearm and weighing 300 pounds. The stormnigger is fully aware of the fact that a race war will never come, yet insists on forcing the meme that it will on a Siberian spear-fishing forum, and attempts to take the ideological high ground over people who voted for the only paleoconservative, right-wing nationalist that has eve won an election in the past 70 years.

>ctr not knowing the difference between globalist cultural marxist jews like soros and hollywood and joe schlomo in the deli who hates muslims

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

You have it backwards. We Jews now own this country and all of its wealth.

Thamks for voting trump!

t. Jewanon

>argentina
>white

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Same. We own the board and the country. Soon greater israel. Then the world. Fuck the goys.

cool story bro

We are the jews now!

>And then the violent radical marxist leftist attacked me for wearing a Trump hat, then they saw my star of david necklace and tried to gas me!
>OIY VEY! It was like a second shoah! They attacked me because I AM A JEW!
>The courtroom all shouts in horror at the same time.
>A fat christian woman feints.
>The judge pours bags of golden shekels into my pockets, banging his gavel in solidarity with me.

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

>REEEEEE WHY IS A MAINSTREAM POLITICIAN WHO BECAME PRESIDENT ACTUALLY NOT A USELESS FAGGOT LIKE DAVID DUKE WHO SPENDS HIS TIME AND MONEY MAKING PODCASTS AND AUGMENTING HIS FUCKED UP FRAUD FACE

Meanwhile Trump has done more for White America than any White Nationalist ever. So go fuck yourself you purity spiraling Jew plant faggot.

What movie is this from?

Looks like it might be that new Gatsby movie, but I don't know.

>civic nationalism
Fuck off, nigger

>Jews and JIDF
As long as they remove kebab, I'm alright with Israel. As far as the jews that want to destroy the west, they should be removed right alongside the kebab.

>kike shitposter pretending to be white represent Sup Forums
>lets just give up fellow goyim!