Why can't he get a decent haircut? This is embarrassing

Why can't he get a decent haircut? This is embarrassing

It's iconic

It's the worst haircut ever but he'a made it iconic and I can't imagine him any other way.

This
Fuck off op

This

Fuck off

How dare you?

1)it's iconic
2) it's the hairstyle he had when he truly hit it big, everyone once they reach their peak sticks with that style/look for as long as humanly possible

Lol, I know right. Its so 80s mullet wrester look. If he got a normal haircut it would be odd

It's iconically retarded.

The reason why he can't get a decent haircut is because his scalp is covered in scars as a result from all of his scalp reduction surgeries.

Why don't you get a decent face?
You're a fucking disgrace

woah is this picture real?

Embarrassing, no.
Eccentric... Totally!

this

Based FPBP frog

People cling to the hairstyles they've always had. Look at old pictures of him, his hair as always been basically the same. Who the fuck gives a shit about his hair, are you a columnist for Salon or just a female?

This

Didn't he mention he was going to change his hairstyle once he becomes President?

this, fuck off op.

look at that hair. "The Golden Dream". some say. you can't tell the direction of travel. front to back? back to front? the overhanging front, the draping back.
The flow of gold, forever. The golden infinity.
perfection.

Its fucking autistic.

He should just brush it back

>all of his scalp reduction surgeries.
H-how are you this retarded?

>A fucking mongolian

doesn't look bad at all imho, the front part is an easy way to cover the baldness too, I like the way he keeps it long in the back.

this

As odd as it may make him look he would look 30 years older without it, and also visually be nearly indistinguishable from a million other old fat bald out of shape businessmen in suits. This would harm his brand, which he currently values at 1.63 trillion dollars.

this,
verpiss dich OP

Yes

from reaaldonaldtrump instagram

Hitler's mustache looked weird and distasteful but he did it for a reason. I'm sure Trump has the same concept.

Do elaborate, please.

Trump has had numerous scalp reduction surgeries to hide his bald spots.

People constantly criticize the way Trump speaks and looks but it's all on purpose. Everything about him is memorable.

Could you imagine Hitler without his mustache?

It's insane how iconic it became.

>mfw mad kids in this thread whose moms cut their hair

I love this man. Libshits will never get it. I would die for him.

This is don's hair looks with minus comb over - combed back
Looks 100x better.

it's implanted hair from the back of his head.

He needs to cover the back side or you will see lines of scars (they basically strip a line of hair from the back and implant it on the top). It's not much hair but the hair is stronger and won't be falling out quickly.

ever noticed how bald guys tend to keep hair at the back and sides of the head?

I'm sure he would die for you, too

>haircut
>implying
>hair

It's no longer capable of being cut by non-5th dimensional objects