Have We Been Raided?

Every post I see has liberal buzzwords, drumpf shit, HWNDU trash, and twitter screenshots of people responding to trump thinking they are doing something important. Why are their so many lefties? How do we redpill them and make them oneofus.jpg?

Sup Forums is contrarian by nature.

come to hate on Sup Forums
stay for the redpills

1488 gas the kikes race war now

Stop taking bait threads.

I hate to be that guy, but considering we were named in the MSM as one of the reasons why Trump got elected, being raided at all times ought to be a given.

We can't redpill them, only they can. Just keep posting the facts with sources as usual, that's all we can do.

this, if more people STOPPED REPLYING this entire site's quality would increase 100 fold

/thread

truth AND digits

CTR just got reloaded with 40 million child fucking faggot David Brock. And you also have faggot libs invading who don't understand bantz.

That liberal bitch just threw her ciggie butt to the ground!!
Call the COPS

they're curious, they'll need to lurk more to understand how we function to get meaningful (you)'s. once they get it, they'll be one of us.

I feel so divided

We've always had them around. Just because they're getting louder doesn't mean they're only now showing up. Are you new here too? Or were you just never around when the Commie threads were up?

>Opinions
LOL
you came to tsay what you've been told to say

Liberals are automatons, incapable of dynamic thought. After about a week on here shills should be sticking out like the Hope Diamond in a pile of nigger shit.

We're constantly being raided off and on. Havent you noticed that during the daytime Sup Forums seems to have this overwhelming coercion that one cannot even question? Then at night its all 1488. Its the left, theyre here.. We need to tell them to fuck off.

NIGGER-TONGUE SPEAKING BLONDE SMIRK SQUINTING SLUT BLACKED FUCKING BITCH

The whole point is to make you leave. Thank god more and more normies are getting redpilled and come every day. The left is desperate, we're winning.

I wasn't willing to write her off on the accent alone, but she's a complete fucking moron

AS A MOTHER

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Gee fellas, I'm just happy as a clam to be able to type Nigger or Jew whenever I want.

>implying Sup Forums isn't under permanent raid

>the perpetrators may also face legal action
these fucking kikes holy shit

There's not more lefties, there's less righties. After the election hyped died down people left.

slavs are white.
confirmed.

dw shills are easy to run circles around, theyre like drones programmed to repeat the same hilariously dumb shit

This.

The bait posts will slow when a special prosecutor is assigned to indict the Clintons.

Yeah but it seems right now, tonight, most of the threads in the catalog are just meme-bait threads. A bunch of "look what Trump did/didn't do Sup Forums BTFO!" and of course they get replied to like crazy because Sup Forums just HAS to take the fucking bait.

If anything I'm sick of it for not being original. I get real tired of all-day every day people pretending to have these bait opinions. You ever see an OP post obvious bait and then later in the thread say they think it's bullshit? That doesn't stop from playing baiting liberal faggot in their OP and just encourages more and more user's to do it.

How about just make a thread and be honest about what it is you want to talk about? No more of this "pretend to the 'side' i'm not on and arguing against" bullshit. You guys meme yourselves in stressful circles.

This shit doesn't work at all. Stop encouraging newfags saying they'll magically convert and realize being a newfag bait poster sucks. They obviously haven't this shit's been going on like this since moot destroyed this place two years ago.

We get more and more bait and less and less serious discussion. They're not giving up the baiting bullshit.

standing around chanting a mantra will bring change! Never. wtf. The Church of Shia is strong in stupidity

>How do we redpill them and make them oneofus.jpg?

You don't want to. They are fagging up this board senpai. Once a cuck, always a cuck.

Yeah ever notice how threads get discussed during the day and at night it's nothing but bait and off topic shitposting? Like all the threads that have been going on all day just die at 8 o clock because they get immediately bummed out by the six million bait/shitpost threads.

The schedule here follows your typical college student's schedule as well. We like to blame highschool kids, but Sup Forums's shitposting patterns align with kids in college, who actually have more time on their hands to shitpost and waste. And age polls we've done confirm there is a large group of 19-21 year olds here, the largest group. Most of this group seem more concerned with memes than the actual topic of the board.

So raids/CTR aside, it's a crop of bored college kids who think it's funny to do this shit.

I wish we can get a blue board, get moved out of the "misc" section of Sup Forums and into the "interests" section, since politics is a real topic that deserves a good board like the rest of Sup Forums. That way we can cut back on people confusing this place for Sup Forums or /s4s/.

> Sup Forums just HAS to take the fucking bait

new/pol/ takes the bait. They're reddit users who are addicted to upvotes and (you)s. They'll post anything to get their dopamine kick.

Were always being raided. But you can't stop the desire of warriors to gas the kikes

How to spot newfags/redditors

">be me"
"drumpf"
"is 'x' redpill"
"how can 'x' even compete"
""'x' are not white"
"Sup Forums btfo"
"is 'x' our guy"
every poster that thinks Sup Forums is alt-right
every poster that tries to imply that richard spencer has anything to do with this board
every poster that thinks alt-right is anything but a label created by liberals and the media to mock anyone who share their views.
every poster that unironically uses that retarded buzzword 'alternative facts'
and every OP that links to click-bait garbage sites like Salon, Cracked, and Buzzfeed

>are we being raided

Yes, constantly

1. CTR is even bigger now than what it was before the election
2. JIDF is still active
3. (((civic nationalists))) from reddit
4. TRS attempting to shill their weird fag-loving brand of nazism
5. laffy/pol/ trying to start a prole revolution from their mother's basement by making shitty knockoffs of Sup Forums memes (shitty knockoffs seem to be the one strength of communist countries after all)
6. "journalists" have discovered that you can write an entire article about "Sup Forums turning on le drumpf" by making your own shitpost and screencapping it

This election has drawn too much normienigger attention here.

I made a poll the other day

Sup Forums is still 90% Libertarian and/or Nationalist

Only 10% is leftists

So it's probably people bored pretending to be leftists

That's what I think it is too. It's a different cultural mindset that comes from that place. Our mindset is different, some of us at least. We're sincere and genuine, we use being anonymous to be honest and post content we think is good or genuinely want to talk about.

Where these faggots seem to indulge in anonymous just to lie and get attention for themselves. Or to be hostile. Be hostile anonymous towards people they've set themselves up against. No other board has threads this openly hostile towards the people in the board. You don't go to Sup Forums and see six billion "Sup Forums BTFO!" threads. This type of behavior doesn't fly on the other boards.

That's how you know it's something different happening than the rest of Sup Forums.

>They'll post anything to get their dopamine kick.

I do think people are now becoming physically addicted to Internet shitposting. Like they HAVE to start fights online, they get a rush from it. I've been saying this about Sup Forums for years.

>So it's probably people bored pretending to be leftists

That's what I saying above. It's really pissing me off because it starts the threads out with this hostile attitude, instead of actually discussing whatever, people are spending all their time telling OP he's a retard because OP is pretending to be retarded as hard as possible.

Also you notice how fast threads are disappearing and appearing tonight? That's why I keep bumping this one and that's why I keep complaining about this shit.

You can find a nice, on-topic thread and start participating it. Just to refresh the page, find it's already archived and the catalog has 8 different threads with photos from OCCUPY DEMOCRATS and one of line of hostile text on them. Those pre-manufactured-for-bait threads bump out any genuine, home grown thread.

People, especially newfags, don't seem to realize that's how Sup Forums works. Bump one thread, another gets bumped down. Make one thread, another dies. There is no "redpilling" these faggots, they don't stay in the thread. That make it specifically to piss you off and leave.