twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

digits and war happend this year

You are lucky.

The real question is : who doesn't?

two things

a.
>leaf

b.
reply to this post or your future daughter will marry a CTR shill like the one above

immunity is permanently granted if you copy this post & use it to derail future shill threads

If it involves the entire middle east being turned into glass with minimal white casualties im game.

I genuinely do. Perhaps there will be some survivors that could fix society, but that's a stretch. I just want it to happen so people could finally wake up.

What about civil war ?

fuck

Oh man.... You fucked up...

Wont happen until we gather massive meme magic

Here, I spent all my savings thinking WWIII was gonna happen

You're doomed French Fry

I dont want war but I want ALOT of people to die... mainly other men who I dont know.

Dont be afraid, get real snug
youtube.com/watch?v=kOHMwo7wzGg

France needs civil war, kick the niggers out and make france white again.

Can't wait sempai

I don't why would I want to work extra hard ust not to starve
>how old are you?

two 7's, kek

What about a Reconquista by the Fearless Mexican Empire?

I dont care. Im probably too old for the draft and if the whole world got destroyed I would'nt even care. No im not depressed, just hate humanity. What a buncha monkeys on a rock hurling through space waiting for the next collision and iceage to destroy this civilization and send mankind back 20,000 years.

I do, and I hope to leave a shadow imprinted in the ground from the blast in the shape of me and OP's mother

>Sup Forums is against hillary because she's a warhawk
>trump gets elected, Sup Forums wants him to start WW3

Could be cool to finally see the new tech unleashed.

but no one here voted for Hillary

You really know nothing do you?

>implying the civil war won't be american

Part of me thinks it's necessary at this point.

USA and China will go at it first, and their respective allies will likely join in/pick sides.

reply to this post or your future daughter will marry a CTR shill like the one above

immunity is permanently granted if you copy this post & use it to derail future shill thread & posts

Can we please nuke the middle east already? Let's turn those sand niggers into glass.

As long as it brings freedom from this place and the sweet release of death.

If you want WW3 it is in the Hillary Won timeline, you're out of luck

pic related are the only digits I needed