Ive a question about fascism to you fags

ive a question about fascism to you fags

the only way somebody could like fascism is if the guy in permanent power is a guy you like. What happen if you dont like him ? Do you simply like fascism because you imagine yourself being the leader of that movement therefore you will be able to do whatever you want ? Do you simply assume that the guy in power will do whatever you like ?

is there something im missing ?

i knew i shouldve added a bait somewhere to get free replies

The fascistfags here are just being ironic. Same with the monarchists. Don't take it too seriously.

Hard to dislike someone that is redpilled and actual cares about their country and people

fuck you faggot hail britannia

also op kys

''liking your country and people'' is very vague. any policies could get out of that

Trump and I agree on virtually everything, so yeah I would only be happy to see him become Supreme Dictator. Maybe he will knight me and I will slay communists and leafs with my cherusker.

what your missing is that dictatorship may have its dramatic ups and downs, but democracy just consistently and slowly gets worse and worse. Monarchy is more stable because of heritable traits in the dynasty, but really there's no silver bullet in government.

Its kind of a frame shift, you have to stop thinking about politics in terms of systems and start thinking of it in terms of people. If the ruler is good, times will be good. Democracy will never change this, it just layers an incentive structure that slowly tears everything apart.

But democracy ups and downs last a couple years fascism downside can last several lifetimes.

democracy in the anglosphere has been consistent degeneration since victorian times.

"fascism" is a meme word btw, I have no idea what examples you're referring to when you say that. If we consider life under fascist italy, (the only ones to ever call themselves fascists), it was not rough at all. it was certainly unthinkable that you would have any of the massive muslim rape gangs you now have in england, germany, sweden, these glorious democracies.

>But democracy ups and downs
There's not going to be an "up" anymore when the people behind the "down" get to participate in the democratic process.

>start thinking of it in terms of people
If your population is shit then it doesn't matter what form of government you have. It will fail under any system. Likewise strong populations will succeed even under the shittiest leadership.

i was more talking about an hypothetical fascist gov not one that existed. True i dont think we would have a mudshit problem under fascism

could a fascist gov have a constitution to reduce their power or is it something that goes against the nature of fascism ?

It's like Marxism and lolbretarians and ignores the human factor in favor of a fantasy state

You can have constitutional fascism.

And fascism is not necessarily one man rule. It's about following a common goal unifying your people.

It's possible to envision a fascist America whose primary goal would be building a settlement on Mars, for example.

But basically the idea is to have an organisation that transcends the individual.

>could a fascist gov have a constitution to reduce their power
As a fascist I think it could and should.

I perfer plato's republic form of fascism

Yeah there's something you're missing. There is a coherent national identity and legal philosophy outside of the guy. If the guy himself goes against that, he is in trouble. This is never properly described by leftist writers. You guys have these terrifyingly simplistic ideas about power.

Fascism doesn't mean dictatorship.

Gott mit uns. Your soul will tell you if he is the right man.

No its not vague at all. Now fuck off

>You guys have these terrifyingly simplistic ideas about power.

im not a leftist at all. im just curious about fascism

ok i see

any good book on fascism ?

Fascism, like democracy, sounds great in theory. Fascism sounds great because, in theory, you're stuck with one guy for a while that is really based. Democracy sounds great because, in theory, you can always get someone different the next time if things don't go well.

In reality, with fascism you can get stuck with a complete retard. This leads to competition and factions within the same party as to who should be the leader, which basically forms the equivalent of multiple political parties within a theoretically one party state (see Falangist Spain, the Nazi Party before they seized control, communism during and after Lenin's death).

In reality, with democracy's, you often end up stuck with a successive string of cunts who, despite being in different parties, are all actually for essentially the same ideas: globalism, cuckservatism, and securing their own wealth and power.

Every political system has its problems. That is why I'm essentially for a very republican state with a single executive head (like a monarch or dictator). I think this is actually a good check, because if an elected official fucks up you just have to wait until they're out of office. If a dictator or monarch fucks up, you can execute them and then justify it by saying they were a tyrant.

I don't get fascists, you can have an ethnic state without it and giving over complete power to one man is just fucking stupid. I don't see how you can even have an ethnostate and fascism since you would immediately be exiled from the international "community" and your country would probably be invaded and btfo.

>you can have an ethnic state without it
The only way you could have one without fascism is by being so shitty that literally not one foreign person would want to live there.

this

We just need democracy where only men over 40 who own property can vote. It would fix so many of the problems with today's society.

> It would fix so many of the problems with today's society.
And create new ones like (((certain people))) trying to buy up all the property for political leverage. Especially you as small country should see the potential danger in that.