Is pic related fake?

Please use evidence to support your claims (because I want to BTFO a libcuck)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's not fake as much as it's a misrepresentation.

tell me what time left photo was taken, tell me what time right photo was taken.

trump simply did not reach the level on the right. sorry, brah. if he did, there would be a picture out there. breitbart or drudge or some other site with a conservative agenda would have rebutted it.

according to Time magazine: "The pictures were taken around the same time during the day, Trump's at 11:04 a.m. and Obama's at 11:30 a.m."

cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

So less people with nothing to do put on their big boy pants and stood around in a field a quarter mile from a televised government formality so they could post it on facetwittergram.

boo fucking hoo. the fuck difference does it even make.

trump's photo was taken 20 minutes into the inauguration. Seating was delayed due to security concerns.

Fake? Not-fake? 8:20am pic? 3:00pm pic w/ shopped timestamp?
WHO GIVES A SHIT
DC votes like 95% democrat
That's like being surprised if no one turned up for a Hillary inauguration in Dallas.

however, dc is a very liberal city. it would only be natural for obama to have a higher turnout.

>the fuck difference does it even make
None at all actually, except to the Memelord-in-Chief.

>Seating was delayed
Gotta link to prove that?

Why is the clock stuck at 1:15, an hour and half after Trump's inauguration?

the difference is that trump was such a whiny little bitch about it

i really want to support this guy, but he acts like such a fag

A half hour a part is a pretty big deal when the event is at noon.

How many people are lining up an hour early for that shit?

find one for during the inauguration. breitbart and co. will have some taken during his inauguration. otherwise, you can't really refute this.

don't be whiny trump's lapdog. make him step his game up. he has a lot of potential to be a great pres., but his supporters will let him get away with anything. have some standards.

a lot. millions in obama's case. several hundred thousand in trump's

It's real but misleading. Here's a photo from later in the ceremony.

73 MILLION PEOPLE attending MY INAUGURATION and 14 BILLION PEOPLE WATCHING around the globe!!! STARK CONTRAST to what obama had, 13,540 DC TOURISTS who were lost because they DIDN'T SPEAK ENGLISH!!!! and 34 thousand CELEBRITY CARDBOARD CUT OUTS!!!!!!! SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CTR, PLEASE DELET THIS.

hurrr..muh crowd

>he got beat by a nigger

kek

Just curious as to why you keep posting trannies?

You can see the same fucking empty areas as the other picture even at this flat angle you goddamn retard.

people browsing Sup Forums are more likely to read my posts.

Its fake news. It was taken early in the morning and then compared to a mid speech picture of obamas speech.

I'm sure there was a lot more people at the Obama inauguration but a lot more people around the world watched Trumps.

"I'm sure"

get your lips off trumps alt fact spewing micro penis

>I'm sure there was a lot more people at the Obama inauguration but a lot more people around the world watched Trumps.

this. not fake news, though. just irrelevant. but trump is mentally weak and took the b8. once he toughens up he'll do a fine job in office (i hope).

Just tell him Trump still had more people at his inauguration than Hillary.

Pic related, its her crowd

Honestly though, its disingenuous to compare the election of the first black president to anyone else - many people went because muh history.

Other points:
-It was rainy most of that day (I live outside of DC)
-The left was agitating Thursday night into Friday, committing acts of violence against Trump supporters and scaring away people
-DC and Northern VA/Maryland are liberal bastions that voted 90% Hillary so its no surprise many didnt show up to an event in their own city. If Obama had an inauguration in the reddest county in America how many people do you think would show?

Is there any proof of this assertion?

For Trump "Fake news" = "Did not stroke mah ego enough for completion"

Completely fake. the pic was taken either before or after the inaugaration

This. Thank you.

the picture was taken at about 8 when they were just starting to let people in. And they closed off entry because of the protesters

obama's spilled past that since the building wasn't there 8 years ago.

>(you)

obama's spilled past that since the building wasn't there 8 years ago.

infowars shows a crowd behind the memorial, as well as people spilling out to side streets since there was BLM and other groups blocking the entrance

they also have video showing people blocking the entrance, look up their youtube channel

Yes. It's the same building... with the same goddamned empty spaces in front of it that you can clearly see even at that flat fucking angle.

naw dude, naw.

>You can see the same fucking empty areas as the other picture even at this flat angle you goddamn retard.

>last section before the long building isn't a ghost town

See and get your eyes checked.

This is the right answer. Trump had as many people as Bill Clinton and twice as much as W. Bush but "muh first black prez" created an unprecedented crowd.

infowars is the right wing equivalent of salon.com. at least post a drudge link.

fewer people went. that's not a bad thing. it doesn't make his presidency any less satisfying or legitimate. there are just fewer conservatives in the dc area. it's fucking pathetic when trump throws a hissy fit for the world to see, though. he needs to mature substantially.

that building didn't exist 8 years ago. people spilled past where it would be during obama's inauguration.

yeah, but live footage isn't fake
the pictures and cnn's gigapixel isn't fake

the media clearly is pushing a false narrative and that's far worse than trump telling people off when they're being faggots

that building wasn't around 8 years ago. obama's crowd would have spilled past it. trump had more people watch on tv though.

fewer people went. it's a fact. nobody cared until trump whined and the stupider half of his followers stupidly defended him despite literally no evidence that more people went to his. sad.

trump has enormous potential, but stop giving him such low standards to live up to. be critical when he bullshits so he can improve and make our country better.

Between DC and Baltimore alone there are close a million black democrats within spitting distance of the capitol. 90% of Trump's attendees would have driven hundreds of miles to be there.

The "I'm sure" part was the part where he agreed with you.

Trump didn't take the bait, the media did. They've spent the last week making themselves look petty and trivial obsessing over pointless shit like this while Trump's getting things done (and tossing out the odd tweet to prod them even more).

the media dropped it as soon as trump dropped it. a bunch of fags on twitter and still complaining about it but they don't really count in the whole scheme of things. trump whining about his inauguration size is pathetic. and it's shameful to witness people trying to defend his boyish antics as if his blubbering was normal or commendable.

naw, you're just trolling or a complete moron (i'm thinking both)
fewer people did go, but the image shown is pushing a false narrative
i personally want a person in a white house that's going to be a complete asshole
assholes get things done
bill gates was an asshole
steve jobs was an asshole
most billionaires are huge assholes
and admit in their autobiographies that being an asshole made them successful
alphas get what they want

so i'm going to call it like it is
you're a complete faggot

* there's hours of footage out there on youtube that shows people blocking entrances, along with lines for miles (for some reason all of this evidence is fake, but this one picture with no corresponding info from the media is completely true!!!1one)

* there's a difference of 30 minutes of people just pouring with lines over a mile long with multiple entrances, that's a huge difference in crowd size

* there was tons of people blocking entrances as well

* the dc metro reported similar numbers to obama's inauguration

* this year the mall was cordoned off into sections, with the police providing stronger scrutiny, making it more difficult to get in

* there's many pictures on twitter showing people behind the monument, and on side streets, with geolocation and time stamps

i do agree that less people went in all honesty, but you're being completely daft trying to say the media isn't being the slight bit dishonest about all of this, not to mention you have no clue what you're talking about

the image came from a guy named applebaum who works for the NYT after he tweeted it out, and if you read his twitter, he's heavily anti-trump

it was literally picked up from him and suddenly made its appearance on CNN and other large networks

fuck you

why would you post a bunch of special snowflakes (*) but then admit that fewer people went? why are you defending trump when he lies and whines? you can still support him and call him out on his bullshit.

i like trump, but he needs to buck up and stop being such a little pussy. he's no better than buzzfeed when he acts like that.

This desu, Hillary got over 90% of the vote in DC

doesn't matter when they were taken.

america under trump is not a popular idea, that's why the under represented want him to shake things up.