Coworker is an illegal

>Coworker is an illegal
>She and others have been freaking the fuck out with all the Trump stuff going on
>She's been pressing the idea if the need arose, would I marry her so she could stay
>Called me crying a little while ago actually serious about it

Don't pay attention to politics stuff and whatever is going on, but should I do it?

I should mention that I'm a little overweight like most Sup Forums tards. (5'9" 375lbs) I have low self esteem and not sure I can ever get a gf, let alone a wife

She won't have sex with you if that's what you're thinking

>a little overweight
>5'9
>375lbs

hahahaha

you pathetic little betacuck. I fucking hope this is bait.

Fuck no.

Better die a lonely virgin than be smooched off by a woman.

No, get payback on women by asserting your male privledge, dominantly say "No."

Wow.
That's like...
the fastest way to become a cuck.
Nice find user.

hahaha she will stay in the usa and take half your shit

>(5'9" 375lbs)
>a LITTLE overweight
I am nothing like you. Please kill yourself and then they illegal immigrant in that order.

>5'9
>375 lbs
Ladies and gentlemen, your average drumpfkin.

Obviously the answer is to call ICE on all of them and your faggot boss for allowing illegals on the property.

use her for sex then laugh and dont marry her
also dam your fat as fuck, whatever you do dont get a mexican wife shell feed you to death

report her to ICE, don't be a fucking traitor.

Demand sex, lots of it, then right before you marry her, report her to ICE. If she says no to anything, report her to ICE. Tell her you'll report her if she refuses. What's she going to do, go to the police? She's illegal.

Marrying her won't help her if she immigrated illegally.

t. K1 immigrant

You're a big guy!
Is getting laid then telling her to fuck off part of your plan?

>Coworker is an illegal

Call ICE or you should be arrest for aiding and abetting.

You should tell her you'll marry her.
Take her on a date.

Let he suck your dick

Then change your mind and tell everyone she sucked your dick for citizenship.

yeah not really subtle enough for a bait thread t b h F R A M

>5'9"
>375lbs
>a little overweight

stop posting this shit

How old are you?

If you say yes, she will marry you, possibly bear a child, then divorce you, taking half your shit and then forcing you to pay child support. Say no. Don't be a pussy. You will regret it if you say yes.

WTF 400 pounds??? I hardly break 150

String her along. Take her for stuff, have her pay for dates. Play her: DO NOT FALL FOR HER. Do not have sex with her. After a week or so, call ICE on her.

You should lose some weight before you do anything you fat fuck.

Call immigration and customs...Don't post on pol....However, tell customs to meet at your house....meanwhile invite her over for blowjobs.

Aside from that fuck off. You aren't a little overweight, you are a fucking shame of a human if you are 5"9" @ 375 lbs.....

Or, as other anons have said, if she is desperate to marry you, you can use that to your advantage and then say no.

No, you fucking pathetic piece of fucking shit. Jesus Christ.

What? Tell her to enjoy being deported and fuck off.

>I should mention that I'm a little overweight like most Sup Forums tards. (5'9" 375lbs) I have low self esteem and not sure I can ever get a gf, let alone a wife

Don't do it, white man!

You CAN find a legitimate white woman. Just find your hobby in life and the women will come.

I promise you. Your weight/etc does not matter.

What does matter is self worth and confidence.

Do NOT race mix.

Why haven't you called ICE yet? If you are real American you would do your part to get these criminals out of the country.

She's already saying that she would be using you as a way to stay in the country. Tell her to fuck off

Bane?

Bruh, report that bitch.

The qt is not having sex with a 400 pound man

She really is desperate

>I should mention that I'm a little overweight like most Sup Forums tards. (5'9" 375lbs)

thanks for the laugh
for a moment I thought you were serious so that made it funnier when this part hit

>375lbs
>A little overweight
Wew, Lad

>375
>A little overweight
>American health standards

she'll leave you once it's safe and take half your salary

This. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is some good bait.

Ehhh that's no longer a valid way to stay in the country as of the Clinton administration if I remember. My dad spent 4 months trying to find a way to keep his wife's niece in the country.

fuck her and chuck her. Wear a condom so she doesn't get preggers and have an anchor baby. dont believe her being on the pill.

and lose some weight you fat fuck, you should be less than 150.

>worked as a carpenter during college
>find out carpenters are only making 60% of what they used to due to spics working for less and driving down prices
>realize trump could sent them all back tomorrow
>put in an application today

Dude, you're morbidly obese and you need to do something about it before you have a heart attack or you lose your feet and or legs to diabetes.

>She's been pressing the idea if the need arose, would I marry her so she could stay
>Called me crying a little while ago actually serious about it

DON'T FUCKING DO IT

nevereverevereverever, no, nooooooooooooo god you can't be this fucking autistic stop. it's better to be alone then be with someone who can't handle themselves. been there, done that

>5'9"
>375lb
>a little overweight

Babby's first bait.

>I'm a little overweight like most Sup Forums tards
why do you think that?

im 6' 165lbs

I'm five foot nine and obese. How the cuck can you have actually reached 26 fuccking stone. How is that even possible? You would need to eat at least 5000 calories a day. Jesus tucking Christ. I have to wear compression shorts to the gym to stop my legs rubbing. You must have a bloody scooter

You are already a piece of voluntarily obese garbage. Do it but get sex first and have her sign a written statement that the marriage is fraudulent for you to keep and hold over her as blackmail. She won't know any different.

Then you can be a predatory loser with a longer term whore than otherwise.

Heres what you do you obese lil fukboi.

You tell her if shes good at sex you marry her. You have sex and tell her shes garbage. Report her to the migrant hunters and continue with your life.

This is the only right choice you will ever do in your life.

yeah totally, but i just like watching people's lives get ruined so, you know, full disclosure

Who is your employer? We'd like to have a chat with them.

t. IRS

just calmly text her "you have to go back" and then cut all contact.

Kek, decent bait, 7/10

Get a couple of blowjobs as a down-payment, then report her to ICE.

No, she is scum and deserves to go back to her country. Even if you do it, she wont have sex with you

Ahahahaha OP is a confirmed fat fuck!

Her asking you to marry her so she can stay is the same thing as the big-tittied blonde in high school asking you to do her homework for her. There is no reward. Once you've done what you're told, you're forgotten and discarded, except in this instance, you'd be betraying your country for pussy you're not gonna get. If you're really considering this, you need to be hanged.

>I'm a little overweight
lol

fuck, just law saw that op is OVER 300 FUCKING POUNDS

because she wouldn't be physically able to, let alone attracted enough to want to

the best option is suicide, op.

>5'9
>A little overweight
user, how do you even see your dick? Did you wave goodbye to him years ago? Isn't your FUPA larger than your baby dick?

Just say "open the butt" and see what happens. Don't say anything after that and have a serious look on your face, the kind you have if you were saying "it's time to do something about your drinking problem". Where you go from there is up to you, but I would suggest, if she does open the butt, saying "you really love America, don't you?"

>I'm a little overweight like most Sup Forums tards.
speak for yourself, you fat fuck

lose some weight, landwhale piece of shit

>a little overweight
>5'9" 375lbs

WEW

FUCKING

LAD

>1 post by this ID
>muh poor illegals
kill yourself libtard scum

This times a million. You're literally getting nothing out of this, and are harming your country by doing so. Don't be the white knight user, it's never a good idea.

375lbs? you call that a little overweight? holy fuck lol. Im 6'6" and I weigh 275lbs. you seriously need to get on the treadmill and no more burgers.

You know what is going to be funny if OP does this.

She will divorce him and take what ever assets he has and claim alimony.

but the funny thing is he will still be a virgin.

>1 post by this ID

>a little overweight

jfc you're why they call us burgers. I'm still a manlet at 5 10 but you're over TWICE my weight.

also committing immigration fraud for some dead weight illegal? never go full retarded.

get a hold of yourself and your life.

report her to ICE as many times as needed, put down fork, get in gym.

>a little overweight
>5'9" 375 lbs

not just carpenters, but unskilled labor has taken a huge hit
you can't even work your way up as a helper anymore unless you're living with your parents

all non-whites should lay down in the dust and die

Except it will. Two of my cousins are citizens now because they married Americans. Now they want me to marry my other cousin so she can stay too.

>Should I do it?
If you even need to ask that, you need to marry her right now and go back to browsing reddit so that half a year down the road when she divorces you for half your belongings and a free stay in the US your buddies there can comfort you and convince you to take hormone treatment, turning you into a sissy boipucci to be used by the Mexican drug cartel.

A little overweight? You are a bus. Even if she marries you, she won't fuck you.

i just remembered the time a korean flooring guy told me he'd pay me 40,000 dollars to marry his aunt so she could move to the states from korea
he told about how i could fuck her and make her clean up after me, but she turned out to be his great aunt and looked like artie lange

>Not editting it so it says "TRUMP!" instead
I'm disappointed.

>5'9 and 375lbs
Get the harpoons guys!

my dude I'M a little overweight at 6'1 220lbs. you're disgustingly obese

also bait but yeah

FPBP

Not true at all my man. If you're illegal you'll be deported regardless of whether you're married to usc

How are you 400lbs picking fruit in the fields all day. That's where all the illegals work supposedly. Illegals never take jobs away from Americans so they say.

>5'9"
>375
>a little overweight

Nigger you're a fucking circle.

>a little overweight at 375
Nigga you a planet just fucking kill yourself

So they'll revoke the citizenship they've already had for 2-3 years now?

The going rate is 35k, just so you know.

Jesus. I'm 5'10 and 215 lbs, and I thought I was bad!
Lose some fuckin weight, then you'll get laid.
Also if you're religious, I'm pretty sure that isn't very holy.

At your weight I'd get her to sign a prenup and marry her, only way you're getting any pussy.

lead her on
fuck her as much as you can
if you knock her up, call I.C.E.

There are several girls who have asked to marry me for citizenship, all from Asia and Latin America. The Asians are usually girls with expiring VISA's who want to stay here, while the Latinas are here illegally. One of them offered to buy me a house, another to take care of me financially, while others have offered to do 'anything I want.'

They do not know that I am not a US citizen (European with a permanent residency here), kek.

Honestly, if I was a citizen, it would be kind of tempting.
But my mom would never live it down if I married a non-blonde-and-blue-eyed woman.

You are going to risk half your shit to save a women you hardly know from her bad decisions?

Dude.
No.
Instead eat only steak and eggs for the next month and think about how you almost destroyed your future.

If leftist faggots like you want to "save" millions of illegals from getting deported, you all better get busy proposing.

if you don't report her to immigration then you are a traitor. Don't think with your dick.

Also, be sure to do in a non community property state where you must be married for a mandatory period before alimony is possible and be sure to divorce before it's up.

Report ASAP

And they will charge the idiot that marries them with a felony.