Miss me yet?

miss me yet?

reply to this post or your future daughter will marry a CTR shill like the one above

immunity is permanently granted if you copy this post & use it to derail shill threads

>reply to this post or your future daughter will marry a CTR shill like the one above
>immunity is permanently granted if you copy this post & use it to derail shill threads

>reply to this post or your future daughter will marry a CTR shill like the one above

immunity is permanently granted if you copy this post & use it to derail shill threads

missed u obama leaf, where you been?

gtfo

With every bullet so far...

Not one bit you feckless half-a-nigger.

GO AWAY OLD NIGGER.

No, just gonna miss my avocados.

Fuck no. How many times has Michelle pounded your ass with "her" benis.

reply to this post or your future daughter will marry a CTR shill like the one above

Fuck no

Yes

>implying I would have missed

Not in the slightest.

Should've killed Trump when you had the chance. I bet you left a secret contingency plan in place for such a time tho. ;)

Dude...

Go away already.

>immunity is permanently granted if you copy this post & use it to derail shill threads

did i win?

Jokes on you i can't have kids.

Literally who?

Sage
Muslim nigger

No, fuck off.

nigger you are already fading from memory and soon everything you did to fuck my country will be undone, go rot in fucking hell you faggot ass she male baboon fucking porch monkey

What's this bix nood's name again? I forgot.

need to send the hounds to devour him n the rest of the monkey family

Hell no. I can't make fun of him without being called a racist. Trump I can make fun of all day.

kek, underrated pablo. ill buy you lunch one day when your making the wall

Literally who?

Nope I fact I think we should back to you home country...

> Saudi Arabia

Hell No!

No if trump stays on message and stops working about what ppl think he will go down as one of the best presidents ever

Nope.

Soon.

NO, BUT WE MISS THE $221 MILLION IN OUR TAXPAYERS DOLLARS THAT YOU GAVE TO THE FUCKING PALESTINIAN TERRORISTS IN THE VERY LAST HOUR OF YOUR DISASTROUS PRESIDENTIAL TENURE, YOUR TRAITOROUS FUCK.

I do not miss president tar baby.

m

Dude, we've been giving billions of dollars of humanitarian aid to Palestine for the past 25 years.