Former black nationalist here, ask me anything

Former black nationalist here, ask me anything.

Inb4 W

Other urls found in this thread:

status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/
keywiki.org/Black_Panther_Party#cite_ref-15
fortune.com/2016/08/08/funding-black-lives-matter-ford/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

should have been inb4 LARP

Seriously though, why former?

From what I understand the Black Panther party was a force for good in black communities. Why give up on trying to reboot that?

What is the afterlife like, Malcom?

status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/

What are your thoughts on the dumb mumbling "finnas" that go around breaking windows? Keep in mind, im not a racist i just hate uneducate people.

did you say we wuz kangz every day?

>that pic
The barrel should be in his mouth for that.

What do you think is the biggest problem blacks face? Serious question here, no troll.

Do you think blacks will ever rise above ghetto hood """"culture""""?

Did you drop it when you realized that you could go back to Africa any time but then realized that you'd have to live in Africa?

why did you stop faggot
no quitters allowed on pol

Do you consider white nationalists to have the same goal as black nationalists?

>MUH drigger dish A plin

why do kids like the taste of cinnamon toast crunch?

Will the jews succeed in baiting us all into a Hegelian dialectic race war for all our shekels?

Their definition of nationalism is the classical 1800's definition of it which is compatible with marxism, not the trumpian version of nationalism. On the black panthers: keywiki.org/Black_Panther_Party#cite_ref-15
>The Panthers didn’t limit their violence to representatives of the government, or to those who wore a badge. The presence of the BPP meant increased violence in the neighborhoods where they lived and operated. For instance, according to one firsthand account, “in the course of conducting extortion, prostitution, and drug rackets in the Oakland ghetto the Panthers had killed more than a dozen people.”
They sent drugs into the hood. They were sending crime. They're rapists.
NICE READ! However this article focuses mainly on leftist terrorism of the seventies though the climax of urban guerrilla warfare was 1967-1973. Article probably doesnt mention what happened in the sixties because that would villify civil rights leaders. Article mentions a terrorist group called "Venceremos" that was trained in Cuba but doesnt mention Venceremos translates in english to "We Shall Overcome."
I disapprove of them all.
Being told that all four hundred years of their history in america was a history of oppression and the welfare state today is the best black people have ever had it.

Is it true that you were indeed ancient egyptian royalties ?

What do you think is the best thing against BLM retards?

I think the leading figures in the weak white nationalist movement in the US is opportunists that seek to divide races like black nationalists
Because the whole movement is organized by a handful of very wealthy and mostly white men that dont give a damn about the black man but will use blacks as "useful idiots" to stage a bloody insurrection that would result in the suspension of the US Constitution and the merging of the USA into a New World Order.

Black nationalism is part of a conspiracy for a new world order. I can reference a marxist that admits this.

Keep in mind that black nationalist refers to the 19th century of nationalism compatible with marxism. In the year 1880 not every nationalist is a communist but every communist is a nationalist. Nationalist is a word with a bad smell by 1945, like fascism, so the left picks it up and throws it at their critics, like with the word fascism. Just that everyone has forgotten that word is supposed to be bad and conservatives have picked it up despite their beliefs being antithesis to the classical sense of nationalism

> Because the whole movement is organized by a handful of very wealthy and mostly white men that dont give a damn about the black man but will use blacks as "useful idiots" to stage a bloody insurrection that would result in the suspension of the US Constitution and the merging of the USA into a New World Order.

Never thought of it this way. Puts the following in perspective:
fortune.com/2016/08/08/funding-black-lives-matter-ford/

> Just that everyone has forgotten that word is supposed to be bad and conservatives have picked it up despite their beliefs being antithesis to the classical sense of nationalism

Can you expand on this? I don't know enough about classical nationalism to see how modern America-first Trump supporters are the antithesis.

What do you think of Trump, BLM, and Antifa?

Do you think our society has a white power structure? What do you think are the biggest issues holding back / oppressing the black community?

How did you stop being black? Where you bitten by a white guy?

How do we stop the black subversion by the globalists?

We know from the Sony leaks that PPC funded NWA on Sony records in 1990

Classical Nationalism refers to expansion of borders, which is not so easy to do these days.

>trumpian

fucking cringe

kys you autist meme politician

How do we come together in this country? I want to welcome based black folks and live in peace. But it's next to impossible when every other thing I hear from black folks is "whitey this" and "whitey that",

Welcome my black user by the way.

Holy fuck. Thanks for the link.

The classical sense of nationalism is a country with a strong central government that can regulate the affairs of the city-states and dukes and towns and so forth. I've seen the Constitutional Convention described as a debate between nationalism and federalism, with the end product being a Federalist Constitution in which the central government's power is limited. By the mid-1800s nationalism became attached to radical revolutionaries. Essentially how it worked was that in some regions of Europe, a CLASS STRUGGLE in the form of NATIONAL IDENTITY would be organized. This happened in germany and Italy where those lands were loosely bound confederations. The nationalization of Italy and Germany resulted in the consolidation of all these states into singular political entites. A strong nationalist government, a revolutionary people's regime, would bound together the city states of Italy or dukedoms of Germany by force. Power was taken from lords, gentry and local councils and redistributed to a revolutionary regime. The city state that wanted to reclaim former autonomy was charged with being unpatriotic, as the nation only existed with the unification of all principalities.

The nationalist regime places itself as above the rest of the people and would consolidate power until this nation gets merged with others into a new world order.

In the twentieth century, marxist nationalism ended up being the cry of insurrection groups worldwide that sought to secede from a nation to form a new marxist nation.

Look at the pic. The marxist author writes that the banner of nationalism is flown temporary as a transition to internationalism. She writes theres a distinguis between "100% Americanism" nationalism and Lenin's nationalism.

I honestly think that like gypsies and jews, south americans and asians, blacks and whites are twin races. What do you think about the jews?

The white power structure is the CFR
>What do you think are the biggest issues holding back / oppressing the black community?
I answered that. Last answer I gave in Major sectors of the American country have to move to the right and the logic of conservatism needs to start being thrown in the faces of many more people a lot more often in better conveyed ways. Make Americans understand that there are men, wealthy and politically connected men, that want to rule with absolute power. I think Americans can come together and move to the right around selling that very real narrative the correct way.

You are based, my dude.

I think that more Americans need be generally skeptic of communism, the fact it never died, then when they gain interest in learning more they'll eventually be able to accept that many of the figures their schools passed off as civil rights heroes were subversives against the American ideal of freedom

I want to add on to this about nationalism in the soviet union. Communists see a "nation" as an area of land where one homogeneous group holds majority population. This is how the Kurds are called a nation without a state, as they are a large ethnic group living across three countries.

When the Bolsheviks came to power in Moscow they weren't strong enough to subjugate the whole russian empire to their rule. They told the Turks, the Kyrgyzstanis, the Uzbeks and the Ukrainians they would have their own nations. The central government drew borders around areas of homogoneous populations. The Turks had their own nation in the sense they had a government of their own ethnicity governing them. Soviet propoganda said the individual soviet republics were like nations. But they didnt have sovereignty as the governments of these individual soviet republics only carried out the marching orders of Moscow.

All the while, the Kremlin was trying to destroy the identities these people had in their ethnicity.

The soviets created this oblast system with the theory that people are easier ruled when ruled by people of their own skin color.

With this logic, the southern portion of the United States is a black nation by communists terms. Though it is a nation that would not have sovereignty. The communist endplan is to turn all of America into a communist nation. The independent southern black nation would be a marxist nation too but just like the soviet oblasts, the black soviet gets its marching orders out of the soviet of Washington DC.

bump

Good thread OP I've been studying both white and black supremacy on my own time for awhile now, what would you say about the abstract idea of ''institutional racism''. Seems both white and black supremacist seek a victim narrative too. Do you think that white and black supremacists are very similar?

Institutional racism did exist in the form of Jim Crow. Not today.

I think black supremacism is a way bigger threat than white supremacy. Because black supremacy is tolerated.

I fully agree with your statement, black supremacist do blend in easily into the fabric of society, maybe soon that will change with the fall of the left and social justice hyperbole

Actual black or LARPer or whatever:
This is a heavy thread with US history about the politics of the late 1800's. Here's my opinion:
I have no fucking idea.
Fun to read, but don't expect a ton of replies.

Sometimes gets very busy here

Please return regularly and keep dropping us redpills. You're doing God's work.

If you are a black nationalist why don't you go back to Africa?

I'll agree with this.

It's hit and miss. We're not all on here at the same time. That said, black and white supremacy movements are all total jokes that go no-where. Heard of La Raza? Total joke. I'm much more concerned about our tolerance for crime. I think gangs should be exterminated. Gangs kind of think other gangs should be exterminated but I think they should all be exterminated. Then again, I am a total joke and will go nowhere.

Would you consider the Warsaw Pact as the next step in the transition from Soviet marxist nationalism to internationalism/NWO? The USSR was the strongest nation, giving power to those satellite states in the Warsaw Pact, so you could see Moscow as the NWO HQ and the other nations in the WP as just tributary states.

Exactly. The communist plot is to create regional blocs first. The European Union. A North American Union. Eventually the blocs merge together and you get a one world government.

The Communists wanted the UN to be the ruling agency in a one world government. The text of the Warsaw pact treaty gives the UN some authority over them. The NATO treaty gives the UN control over it too.

Bump.
Welcome to the board if new. Really enjoy this. The black community needs more leaders of your mindset. Problem is all black celebrities and icons fall in the with the sjw narrative as their wealth becomes their invisible chains to the power structure.

Enjoying this thread and the extent of your knowledge.

The problem with conservatism is that it is very individualistic and centers around arbitrary ideals. It's why civic nationalism can't work because a nation is not, never has been and never will be a set of ideals. A nation will always be blood and soil. The Latin word for nation literally means 'birth', meaning by your birth, you are assigned your nation. Trying to trivialize nation as an arbitrary set of ideals as conservatism does will only drive people further toward marxism as people inherently realize that they need a community to survive; marxism is a communal ideology while conservatism is not. Honestly the goal should be for our nation to go full fash, and reestablish itself as a European nation with a European culture. Blacks can then essentially choose whether or not they want to be a part of that culture, and if not they can move to Liberia or something.

*fall in line with the sjw narrative.

Protip Malcolm X was pretty based

After his pilgrimage to Mecca he denounced the Nation of Islam, renounced black nationalism and racism. Called out a lot of bullshit in the Nation of Islam in the US to the point they decided to kill him

you are retarded. we need to bring back freedom of association

The problem is that they were easily corrupted by the communist subversive Martin Luther King and his Jew speechwriter Stanley Levison.

1) This is basically the same thing as freedom of Assembly, and

2) What is retarded about a traditionally European nation realizing that it's a traditionally European nation? Are you saying that we aren't a European nation? Even though we were founded by Europeans upon European (Anglo-Saxon) principles? What is your point man?

We aren't a European nation.

is DMX based?

Why does blacky blame everything on whitey while there clearly controlled by jewy?

You seem to view nationalism as inextricably tied to communism although that is obviously not the case

If there is such an attempt by some sort of shadow government to lead a black nationalist "movement" into communism, I don't see that as a good reason to quit black nationalism entirely. An ethnostate can be created with any form of government. If you originally desired an ethnostate, why did you not try to change the movement or start your own instead of giving up your ideals entirely?

post monkey hand and timestamp, nigger

because blacky is told to blame everything on whitey by the blackies controlled by the jewy

It's really not difficult.