Fix It

soooooo when will Trump get serious and fix this shit?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/05/05/us/this-is-harriet-tubman-who-will-appear-on-the-20-bill-accept-no-substitutes.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I haven't used paper money in so long that I don't actually know if they've redesigned the currency or not.

When he devolves the federal reserve.

seriously, this should be a top priority

Who is this thick chick?

Gotta 20?

Tubman was literally a Republican who shot Democrats

That bitch looks like a fucking ape.

Fixed.

> Trump voters actually give a shit about this

Sup Forums isn't 'Trump voters'. Stop mistaking Sup Forums for real life, nerd.

the (spurious) "argument" against President Jackson would "work" against any President (or any American) before Clinton.

it is an assault on American institutions

idk, I just save healthy animus

implying the parties are remotely the same today

Their principles are mostly the same

>NEVER
>Because white american are actually quadroon

2020 America Elect nigger worship faggot

meh let the devil take the hindmost

What ever you said Mr.LE 60%

tell me moar

The design isn't due until 2020. By then the identity politics fad will be long over. Tubman will get her own $1 coin instead, which will be as successful as other $1 coins have been.

lets that hope you're right

keep the niggers on the federal reserve note. Andrew Jackson killed the private banks, he was only put on the federal reserve note because the rothschilds were mocking him.

fucking newfag.

I just wanna say, whichever chink did this job, he's the fucking god of plastic surgery.

110% fake i know pixels

Miss Buttersworth you make my eggos delicous.

id rather take the natural look before all of the plastic surgery and make up. they look like fake dolls now and that can have a damaging affect on their personality. the fact that they were honest about their appearance to change their appearance is enough for me.... but when they went ahead and changed their appearance is when it draws the line. what happened to whats on the inside that matters?

on top of this, their natural look is what made them different form the rest of society. it made them an independent solely based on their looks. thats why im proud to be white because white people are so diverse when it comes to looks unlike black people where they all look the same from birth.

muh fiat munnies

Jackson was against the bank, and putting his face on the most widely used bill is just a way to mock his legacy. Replace him if you want but put someone of actual historical worth on it.

I'd like to see the Hulkster on the twenty.

Can I get a quick rundown?

>Hurr parties have always been the same
>she wuz a gud gurl, she dindu nuffin

republicans were cucks back then, just as they are evolving to be in the current year

It could be easily fixed, black to satisfy the left, gun to satisfy the right. centrists don't care because it's a fucking piece of paper

they were never going to change it, the whole thing was a setup designed to increase racial tensions as without those ruling this group of people becomes a rather difficult challenge

>this assblasted gook

kek

captcha: west stud

Black railroader is swapping out Andy Jack on the dub.

In 2020.

Trump likes Andrew Jackson too much. We'll just have to wait until Steve munchkin gets confirmed tho

The Treasury Department announced last month that Tubman, a former slave who escaped to freedom and helped others to do so as well, would be on the front of the $20 bill, bumping the slave-owning Andrew Jackson to the back of the bill.

nytimes.com/2016/05/05/us/this-is-harriet-tubman-who-will-appear-on-the-20-bill-accept-no-substitutes.html?_r=0

This guy gets it

lol did you seriously put an ape on your money?

This. If anything Tubman will be put on the $2 bill. Ben Carson was in favor of this too. Who would care if she is on the $2 bill? They could put fucking Micheal Moore on it and nobody would give a fuck.

Lots of 50 Cent fans in the Treasury Dept.

get the sheboon off my money goddamnit. no minority has done anything remotely worthwhile on the scale of white people. if any minority should be on there it should probably be an asian or something.

Black people act like they would be rich if the farm workers were paid.

Do they know what tomato pickers get paid?

>Spending political capital on useless fight so cumskin can feel better.

She should only be on the back of the $20 bill.

I like the new $20. It's a great way to honor harambe

underrated

I think a $12 bill would be good.

Kek on the greenback.