United States of Venezuela

This is Trump's america
Products made in America, by American hands at 15 dlls an hour, just to get an overpriced piece of shit

Other urls found in this thread:

education.ti.com/en/products/calculators/graphing-calculators/ti-83-plus?category=accessories
ticalc.org/pub/
youtu.be/7DhagKyvDck
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

broke ass mexishits can't even afford the 83

TI-86 masterrace reporting

I have yet to see a single Mexican made cheaper graphic calculator in any store near me.

Mexifag is mad because math is too hard for beaners. Go make a taco paco, more your level.

All graphing calculators are expensive for some reason.

>Not getting the 89 titanium
gtfo kids i'll be solving these integrals for days

>he thinks $96 is a lot of money
Holy burrito Pablo.

They're not, they're using 3 decades old technology that costs like $3 to make.

I blame all the liberal faggot teachers forcing TI calculators on us.

Kiddo if you arent already doing triple integrals in your head by high school, you might as well kill yourself

What a 86
I thought 84 was as high as it gets

Lazy Game Reviews has a segment on this.

But basically colleges are forced to operate on 80's technology because that's what the book publishers are used to writing for, and the book publishers are all about making money.

And we're not just talking about money. We're talking about a shitload of money.

If schools started using modern technology, Pearson would actually have to do their fucking job and we can't have that.

It's so much better for them to rewrite the same fucking book for 50 years and charge kids $200 a book every single semester for the same old shit, now with chapters 4 and 5 reversed.

ti 89

Just eat up whatever trump says, I agree with a lot of things he says, but it won´t last more than 8 years, he has a strong hand but you know the gop and the dems, enjoy it while it lasts

tariffs and protectionism are going to bite you back

>Just eat up whatever trump says, I agree with a lot of things he says, but it won´t last more than 8 years

That's how our system works yes, max 8 years as president.

>Trump's america

>Pearson
REEEEEEEEEE. If I had a button to destroy one company in the world it would be them, Fuck them so hard.

dumb kids too young to remember the ti-92

pleb
nspire master race

TI-89 was commercially released in 1998 lmao.

Kids are spending $100 for a fucking game boy, not even the color one, the ugly one with the green background and extended assault clip of batteries.

There is a reason why finance people use Texas instruments. Fuck. Half the world that works in finance uses this brand or HP

machine learning

Implying that calculator was made sometime between last Friday and now
>((implying))

protectionism
that shit costs 5 dlls to make

It's not laziness, it's capitalism you retard
If there is no demand for new technology then no one will waste money to make it.

>TI-83
>Was $99 when I was in high school 10 years ago

Granted, inflation, but why the fuck is it still $99?

Those things are overpriced for a completely different reason.

If your infrastructure is so fucked you can't drink the tap water from your kitchen faucet, that is. You nation is a nightmare world, and it will only get worse once we return your castoffs to you.

Because they practically have a monopoly on graphing calculators that are allowed in schools or during testing. They don't have to lower the price, people still pay for it.

And at that point little burger realized that once something is forced, there is no more demand.

WHAT IS COLLEGE DEBT!?

TI-84 Plus CE

you drink water that turns frogs gay

>Move labour to USA
>Production cost rises, product prices increase
>Terminate international trade agreements
>This scares off international investors, weakening the dollar
>Impose high import tax, making products more expensive
>No exports because the rest of the world is purchasing the same shit cheaper from China and India

They're doomed.

>the ugly one with the green background and extended assault clip of batteries.
Nigger you could pound nails in with that one. It was bulletproof.

I have that calculator and would recommend it

>mexican intellectuals

You're an idiot if you buy one of these. Just use wolfram alpha for free.

i dont mind paying extra if beaners get sent back by the dozens

>It's not laziness, it's capitalism you retard
Capitalism leads to stagnation and lack of innovation?
Noted

Graphing calculators have always been expensive what the hell are you fuckers on about?

TI-Nspire CX CAS Says hi!

You can't use the internet in the middle of class or during a test, you shortsighted retard. That's the only reason these things sell.

More computing power in that than 83 mexicans
Costs less and more useful

Using the internet during class...

this guy knows whats up
just look at the american made products
are they affordable for everyone?
fucking american jeans cost 150dlls, we make the same ones here several times cheaper and using the same materials and quality
it´s the same principle as the burge flippers with macdonalds and the minimum wage increase

Flint fag here, waters like that because niggers dont pay taxes or fix pipes.

>Implying TI calculators haven't always been ridiculously fucking overpriced

It's sad the average burger doesn't and can't into simple things such as basic economics. Can't blame them though with the state their education system is in.

This.
It's literally the same reason diamonds have as much value as they do even though there's an absolute fucking abundance of them. For anyone wondering it's because (((De Beers))) own like 95% of the market.

Honestly who even uses graphing calculators at this point? fucking tedious and cumbersome.

Its the fact that TI has a hard lock on the American education markets. Most teachers will refuse to allow anything else because they learned to use the TI series by rote memorization instead of understanding how to use a fucking calculator.

If 90% of students have to buy one, they can charge whatever they want.

They are expensive because Ti has a monopoly on that shit. They forced their way in to the education in the 80's when the question arose if calculators should be used in school.

ti calculators are like iphones
only name

>fucking american jeans cost 150dlls
tfw my made in America jeans cost 45 dollery doos
Tfw they last more than 5 years
tfw mexican intellectuals try to act intellectual

>$90 for shitculator
>in 2k17

You retards ever heard of Mathematica, Matlab?

This graphing calculator cost around 123 euros in 2007 in Portugal, Europe. 177 US dollars when 1 EUR was 1,44 dollars .

Automation will take care of that.

>he's young enough to have access to the internet at school

casio and hp make the same and some superior products than those for half the price

This
What this results in is pretty simple
The Us economy will be fucked
Everyone in the World will buy products from china, making them even stronger, while american currency will go shit
i cant wait till trump bans electronics from china
>hey billy i bought the new iphone, made in the us
>im 50 k in debt but it was worth it

And those same jeans are made by illegal Mexican aliens because burgers are too lazy to do hard work for shitty pay.
Your entire labour force runs on spics because they work harder for lower wages than you fat fucks.

in many north american schools you're only permitted to use Ti shit during exams

I like my fx82es+. Had it since highschool

Is Sisyphus someone you should be inspired by?

>we make the same ones here several times cheaper and using the same materials and quality
Lol. No. Your name is synonymous with avocados, big hats, and terrible quality everything.

You bean eating niggers cant come close to (((levis)).

Who else is gonna vacation at the wall?

>Lower corporate taxes bigly
>Lower regulations bigly
>Allow capital repatriation on the cheap
>Deport a few million third world laborers
>Slap tariffs on goods from wage slave counties

It's going to be a mixed bag not a doomsday scenario.

Permitted to use calculator during exam? Ahahahahaha faggots.

You faggots do realize America is the greatest innovator this world has ever seen? The rest of the world literally copies everything we build and do.

We will have robots do everything for us we wont need pablo anymore. Face it the rest of the world still gonna cower before our feet LMFAO

>Spics
>working hard
Says the faggot whos never worked with a mexican in his entire life.

All this won't have any effect if Trump keeps isolating the US market making the dollar worthless.

(You)

That's why I buy imported stuff

I think Japan and Germany are leading on robots these days. Even if what you said was true, you'd get massive lay-offs because of robotization. Your whole states would become literally Detroit. That's what you want?

no wonder why chinks are so stupid

>Unironically stole all their crucial tech from the Russians and Germans
>Greatest innovator
nah

Those shitty calculators have always been overpriced as shit.
It's because shitty schools like the one I went to required a TI-83 for all the graphing bullshit because they were too lazy to do anything but read the fucking manual as a "lesson."

Says a person that cannot find cos(15^o) without calculator. You have to go back...

...to school.

Literally every first world country ever got to where it is through protectionism. Keep falling for those memes though, I'm sure it will work out for Mexico sooner or later.

Honestly, where are Liberals whining about this? Books are a large part of college costs.

Yes we could buy Casio also.

But science teachers prefered TI because you can attach some sensors to the calculator during some experiments - education.ti.com/en/products/calculators/graphing-calculators/ti-83-plus?category=accessories

I could put games and apps into the calculator

ticalc.org/pub/

and "study material" - "cábulas" cheats for the exams.

>work harder for lower wages than you fat fucks.

I think it's more the fact it's low wages, especially when they spend thousands on a degree. Though I guess without skills, you're really out of luck.

>ti 84 PLUS muh niqqa

I don't remember being told to use a certain brand. Hell, I think I only used it for two semesters, don't think it was required in Calculus.

>thinks detroit crumbled because of robots
>has no idea what unions are

Detroit went under because of the workers themselves

I assume you've never used one of those calculators and therefore know fuck all about it.

You can put games and stuff on the casio. Used to rock Mario and tetris in class with mine

It was also 2-3x faster for actually doing graphing shit, TIs had to recalculate and render everything each time you moved which seriously slowed it down

h-he's fast

We don't have such a elaborate way to cheat on our test like you guys but I guess it's making it's way here finally.

yeah just like cuba or venezuela are doing it right now

I just cannot imagine what you need a calculator for in exam. Are questions literally "find sine of 23 degrees" or what? As some dude has pointed out you can download cheat-sheets on a graphing calculator...

I mean, why wouldn't I use a calculator for that? it's just multiplying and then adding fractions that you already have memorized.

TI calculators are made in China, retard. The reason they're so overpriced is because teachers make students by them every year.

youtu.be/7DhagKyvDck

We decided not to use slave labor anymore. You are free.

I mean, in science for sure, because you'll need to calculate stuff with natural constants like Avogadro's number, but not in maths

This. Same reason your calculus textbook (full of 150+ year old information) cost $200 when you could get a calculus book on Amazon with the same shit in it for $10.

If you look at the hardware a graphing calculator is the technological equivalent of an Apple IIe running some math software. There's plenty of free software for laptops or even phones that is a thousand times better.

Of course American made products are going to be expensive.

I like trump but he just doesn't get it.

We need to end the federal reserve and let prices come down.
That's how you build the middle class.

>Mexican """""""Intellectuals""""""""
>Understanding the value of mathematics

>As some dude has pointed out you can download cheat-sheets on a graphing calculator...
>meanwhile, teachers don't let you use a TI emulator on your phone because they're afraid of cheating

memorizing some trivial shit will get you far Chang, you just to believe

>(((Friedman)))

Yeah this guy will help.

Not even close. Are you thinking of China?

TI-83+ Silver Edition with the notepad application was the fucking tits in the day.

>college math final
>teacher says her practice exam is exactly same as final exam except different "problems"
>she goes over the practice exam in full
>copy down everything into the calculator
>exam day comes
>all I have to do is swap out numbers and do basic math

All of the formulas and the work you had to show was stored on my calculator. I made a 95 by intentionally partially missing two problems and missing a third just to alleviate suspicion.

It's not capitalism when it's a literal government-enforced monopoly.