Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums

The only thing keeping me alive is that Trump won.

I'm starting a news website based around violent mexican crimes / border violence / cartel carnage. Like borderlandbeat but more aggressively right wing.

I know that Trump is going to get the wall built no matter what, but I want the people to know why. I want them to be angry. I want them to know the cost that has been draining them for decades. I want them to know everything.

This won't cost anyone money or require a fucking dime of donations. It's all wordpress templates and SEO and faggots sharing on zuccbook. I have a good domain and plenty of design experience from my attempt at being a member of the "technically skilled middle class" before Obama took a giant steaming shit on us.

Altho I'm used to oldfag shit like IRC (fugg i grew up on usenet) if there's a "Discord" I would appreciate an invite.

DoctorPiss#0522

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Re2iSnsB5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>before Obama took a giant steaming shit on us.
kek cry more poor fag

Want to see my uncircumcised dick, ahmed?

youtube.com/watch?v=9Re2iSnsB5s

Hi, FBI

>The only thing keeping me alive is that Trump won.
Neck yourself, faggot

holy shit you got me

i'm FBI

and i'm going to bring down the right wing hacker known as Sup Forums by.... recruiting people to promote information about how violent mexicans are

brilliant plan!

Hello 3 letter org

This
If that's all the keeps you alive you'll never be strong enough to help save the white race.

you wanna know irony

i shitposted the cia explain spurdo post

funny vid ur still a poor faggot that blames nigger king for being a poor faggot tho and thats pretty sad kys

strayans can't even beat emus let alone lebbos you guys don't get to talk about the white race sry bro

who said i was poor? maybe i have a trust fund but wanted to support myself in free enterprise as is the birthright of all Americans

Ow you hurt my fee fees :'(

>from my attempt at being a member of the "technically skilled middle class"

shhh gypsy

is okay that we cannot communicate with you

only hitler invented 100% reliable means of communicating with yuo

cry more poor fag

poor fag

what fucking country is lithuania anyway

one thats not full of niggers like urs faggot

>google image search for lithuanian blacks
>wow thats a lot of shitskisn