Normies won't shut the fuck up

Holy shit

We are on day 4 of Trump, and normies are getting even more obnoxious than they were before.

People will not shut the fuck up. Inauguration weekend was supposed to the the last big hu-rah. We had riots and fights and all that. Now he's the president and you can't do anything, so just shut the fuck up like we did during the Obama years.

They've been bitching about him since August 2015. It is now January 2017 and people are still bitching. Are they just going to bitch until 2020? It's like they are mentally ill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ywmd8kR-AmI
amerika.org/blogs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are mentally ill, fellow burger.

I do not want them to stop, the more they act like this the further the pendulum swings to the right.

DEUS VULT

>It's like they are mentally ill.
They quite literally are.

Well yeah. We're not used to bald faces lies from our leadership. Previous leadership has been much more subtle in their lies

nice blog post faggot

This. We should get nervous if they ever do shut the fuck up.

Stop posting Spencer, I don't want that kike controlled straw man anywhere on my board

I mean I guess so, but it seems like more and more people who I thought were just kind of normal are jumping on this weird "BASH THE FASH" bandwagon and posting about Trump 3-5 times per day. EVERY SINGLE DAY.

It's getting to be way over the top. I keep saying "Alright people will chill out by tomorrow". I wake up and they are even crazier than they were yesterday.

So fucking glad Trump was elected. It's like the cancer of America is revealing itself.

they are getting violent because they realize there is nothing they can do to stop us for 4 years

2017 multi-ethnic white-nationalist movement
best timeline. many normies will be redpilled

you must not have been around during the Bush years. after Obama was elected the internet liberals mostly went silent. until the mid-terms and elections when they ramped up, then they all came out of the wood work. of course I've never done facebook so I guess my experience is based on new sites comment sections and forums.

Spencer is not controlled opposition, research him. Dude is based.

nice comment faggot

The far-lefties I know seem mentally deranged. Their hair is always thinning, their skin looks weird, their personalities seem artificial and fake. Somebody should do some sort of sociology report on this phenomenon.

>qq somebody thinks differently
>i want mommy
>i-I d-didn't s-say anything w-when o-obamasenpai was p-president
>because i didn't have the balls to

lel qq more cunt

so when Obama was elected, did republicans sperg out like faggots?

This
The current left is like a fucking scared straight program.

They got to pretend that they were good people for years. Trump has their jimmies so rustled they cant help but sperg out and scare everyone away from them.

>normies

get the fuck out newfag

You might forget the bush years but this is the bush years post iraq invasion on steroids

Some did but it was isolated to their own little corner of the world. What you see today is like if your stereotypical republican aunt/uncle/grandpa was fw:fw:fw:fw:fwMUSTSEETHISPROOFOBAMAISGOMMUNIST. Except instead of being oh that wacky aunt/grandpa/uncle it's ubiqutous, across every kind of media platform, expressed in the 'mainstream' because they are loud and proud and obnoxiously so but most people just want to get on with their lives.

If you wanted to avoid this shit with Obama elected you just didn't tune into right wing radio or ignored your wacist uncle/aunt/ect. If you want to avoid this shit with Trump there is no where to turn, you have to deal with it.

I didn't mind the bitching from August 2015 - January 2017.

I even liked the drama during inauguration. Antifa sperging out, the dyke march, the deploraball, protestors going to prison. Good shit.

Okay now it's fucking annoying. I stopped talking about Trump starting last monday. I just want it to go back to normal where everybody ignored politics and stopped fucking obsessing over Trump. There's nothing anybody can do, so just lay back and take it for 8 years. Let's talk about music or something.

Living in a far-left city is obnoxious as fuck right now

Yes. They also put on silly hats.

Yeah this is fucking pathetic. If Hillary got elected, I would have already stopped bitching about it.

Everyone on Sup Forums would be bitching about it 24/7 but there wouldn't be fucking riots in the streets, that's the difference here.

This.

I listened to a podcast interview with Spencer and a bunch of other White Nationalist "intellectuals". I didn't know there was like an entire world of white nationalist public figures that nobody ever talks about on Sup Forums.

I was democrat prior 2016

Family was democrat, friends democrat (I live in Seattle)

But ever since these: protests, BLM road blocks, blanket accusations of racism / sexism / fascism, virtue signaling, demonstrations at my campus, professors bringing in their political views in classes that aren't political, Facebook propaganda, media shilling......

This caused me to vote for trump, these things forced me to step back and not affiliate myself with the New Democratic circus.

Let it continue friends

Imagine how painful this is for them. Imagine it. Now sleep well. Because I know I will. Best week of the year. Including last year.

How many people do you think are like you? Like how many people switched over because of how insane the democrats have become?

True. They are on suicide watch. They're also radicalizing.

Not after Mike Enoch

i'll take unbelievable presidential elections for $100 thanks Alex.

Exactly, keep provoking them into revealing what they really are.

Trump is overwhelming them with legislation - they can't even offer #RESISTANCE. They're rallying around antifa cuck and shitposting park ranger social media account

5d chess

They've been protesting nonstop since OWS, they set up camps and had a constant protest ffs

>normies are getting even more obnoxious than they were before.

Wow, OP you are so wrong about this. NORMIES are the average Americans, and they HATE this violence, the protesting etc.
They are moving farther and farther right. They voted Trump into office. They were democrats who voted for a Republican in hot states.

They HATE this shit. Normies just want to go to work. Normies worry about jobs and the gas pump. They HATE protestors blocking roads. Normies HATE people who think its ok to be violent because you don't like free speech. Just like we do. If we can keep our calm and let the leftists get more and more violent, we will have Republicans in office for a century.

They will either stop the hysteria eventually or develop chronic illnesses from the constant stress they are giving themselves

>PS if you wanna be healthy, meditate and stay sober

This is true.

I'm seeing memes glorifying park ranger twitter accounts like they are the last bastion of resistance.

Twitter accounts.

>I stopped talking about Trump starting last monday.

But you are doing it right now OP. Are burgers this retarded? looool

I'm seeing super normal people who are in graduate school sharing "fash the bash" memes on facebook.

Like just boring vanilla milktoast faggots.

TONY THE HERO WE NEED. MAGA ALL DAY

No I'm going to keep shitposting on Sup Forums, but i'm not going to keep shitposting on Facebook and IRL, annoying the fuck out of everybody around me.

I'm sure there's thousands of people who've switched parties. There were states that turned red on Election Day that haven't been red for decades.

We will never know if these voters voted for Trump because they feel he was the best candidate, or Clinton was a worst choice, but I'm sure a percentage swapped over because of this constant name calling and virtue signaling

>shut the fuck up like we did during the Obama years
lol yes, you all just said nothing about politics and were nothing but respectful in your opinions of elected officials on the other side of the fence. that is definitely what happened in reality

I LOVE TONY. TONY FOR PRESIDENT. TONY2015! NYPD WHY???

Somebody may have said something when something major happened.

I would call him a faggot/pussy if it came up, and it came up maybe like once every 6 months.

>checks flag

Lol please name one demonstration or protest in which conservatives burned police cars, looted stores, caused millions of dollars worth of damage just because a democrat was elected in office?

Name one occurrence where conservatives were so distraught that it required safe spaces in college, and special treatments like service dogs and playdough

I've been telling myself there's no way they could sustain such prolonged assblasted outrage but I'm afraid they might actually have it in them

>graduate school

you mean indoctrination school. Those aren't 'normies'. They are sat right on the brainwashing apparatus, and paying for it

>America is still like super racist dood
>Not a single attack on Obama's life
>Already 3 on Trump before he was even elected

Really put my avocados in the centrifuge.

>How many people do you think are like you? Like how many people switched over because of how insane the democrats have become?

Pic related is how many

Yeah, that's what a normie is. Some faggot going into $80k of debt for a worthless degree in a meme subject.

his first term ends in 2021

This, the more retarded they act the more damage they do to themselves, accelerate the left's demise.

I had to write a play in my English 2 course. I made the main character a literal clone of Hitler in his backstory, except I gave him a mental illness and he ends up killing someone who he thinks is a fascist because he was a Trump supporter.

I'm expecting either an A or an expulsion.

Your English teacher would most likely be too stupid to understand the irony of your Hitler character being a symbol of modern liberalism

This is accurate. Normal fucking people are sick of this shit. I will be perfectly happy if these far left idiots keep showing their ass because it only helps the right.

I don't know if I could be any more heavy handed with it. It takes place in an elevator (gas chamber) and he unleashes his full political autism on the trapped people (brainwashed jews). One person defies him, he vilifies him and turns the others against him. His enemy pushes back and the rest are cheering him out of the elevator. Later the protagonist goes and kills the dude for saying a racial slur.

>i don't know if I could be any more heavy handed with it
The building they're in has 88 floors, but they're on the 14th.
Say the guy Hitler is mad at calls him "a dolt" (Adolf)

I'm in Chicago and people are doubling down on their insanity. Even normal working people.

Could mention that Hitler disseminates his propaganda through CNN

Trump is literally doing everything he said he would do in his first weeks. He's already less of a liar than 99% of politicians.

We need to infiltrate their ranks and encourage them to do retarded shit.

This is what happens when you're living in a dictatorship. You form an organized resistance. Sorry /your guy/ is such an angry, fragile pussy, user.

This. Let them keep going. Everyone thinks they're fucking insane.

>How many people do you think are like you?
I switched. I voted Obama. Twice. I don't even bear him any malice and think he was a pretty decent president. But liberals just went off the fucking deep end with this shit once a black guy got into office.

I would say it's more like fully indoctrinated cult members

Chanting is literally used for brainwashing. The infinite irony of it all.

>posting the kike plant

Fuck, you're a dummy! How are we under a dictatorship if Trump has been president for less then a week?

Did I miss the government take-over and mass murders in the capital?

Stop being dramatic. If you don't like Trump fuck of to some liberal shithole. Go live in Germany...There's a ton of diversity over there; you will love it.

Speaking of normalfag kikes

Look who oh so predictably betrayed us

youtube.com/watch?v=ywmd8kR-AmI

Allow me to blow your mind.

amerika.org/blogs/

Links to many in the wide range on the right HBD Chick for human biodiversity. Kevin MacDonald is key for understanding Jews...Culture of Critique is a must. Jared Taylor puts things so clearly.

You don't flick a switch and bam you're a dictatorship. It's a year sometimes multi-year erosion and fascism creeps up on you until one day you're under a murderous dictator. Every dictator in history followed this formula.

And by the time the collective people of the US all realize Trump is a dictator it's too late, martial law is in place and he's executing undesirables. By that point you need an army and to destroy the entire nation to end the regime.

In case you didn't realize something. We put control of the largest army on the planet, with the largest stockpile of high yield nuclear weapons into a person who gets triggered by tweets. Forces his cabinet to lie for him to sooth his ego and just the other day threatened a city with martial law.

You want to wait until the collapse of the whole fucking country to see if he's super really actually honestly going to dig mass graves.

Everyone around the world who's lived under dictators see the writing on the wall. They know it may take a coalition of every other country on earth to end Trump's regime.

America has a country founded on liberty for all? It's completely fucked because you wanted your meme-president.

>Milquetoast
They are sharing "fash the bash" and not the other way around? That's great if true.

2024* Trump will get a second term, before being crowned "god emperor of Mankind" after an international referendum. (which excludes Mexico and China)

I listen to NPR during the day when I'm at work and it's literally 12 hours straight of anti-trump shit
>trump lied about the pictures
>trump want to get rid of poor mexicans who will pick our fruit and be a permanent underclass, what a monster
>trump uses nazi language he is a nazi
>trump is probably a russian spy

It's sickening.

Are you implying that those are bad things?

and you wanted... Hillary? Fuck off CTR

You seem to think that Khmer Rouge, Musolini, Pol Pot, Hitler, Robespierre only executed people their supporters didn't like at the time. No, people like you will be executed too. You won't even know why, someone with authority in a community you thought you were a part of will finger you as a traitor and that's it. It only starts with undesirables. But the quest for blood is unending. You think Trump will create a utopia for you? Only himself and his gestapo, which will be a revolving door of paranoia until the whole civilization collapses.

Trump is pretty much spelling the end of the US that only the rich and absurdly powerful will escape, everyone that caused the problems in the first place you wanted to solve. There is no justice for you, you're going to die, everyone is.

The hardest red pill to swallow is the most bitter.