Categorization of Trump Supporters

There are three types of people that currently support Trump.

Type A: the stubborn cuck. The type of person that knows Trump is never gonna do anything except resign in shame. This person has made it clear on Facebook and social media that he has decided to follow him and is unwilling to admit to himself or others that he's made a mistake and will no longer support him.

Type B: the true believer cuck. These are the kinds of people that just want to follow the "next hitler" because it bothers someone that has wronged them in the past. This type of person enjoys the pain it causes others and is not bothered that he has now become a puppet and traitor to his nation.

Type C: propaganda cuck. These are mostly foreigners, mostly Russian and Chinese, hiding behind American proxies, spreading misinformation, such as there were many people at Trump's inuguration and that he's never paid bums to fight to the death, even though he lives in NYC and is a billionaire.

Which type are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Suck me, faggot.

>traitor to his nation

Why do liberals who hate the nation-state always appeal to nationalism in order to fight nationalism?

So which are you, sycophant?

At first I was reluctant to acknowledge that electing Trump was the right choice, but I see now that the leftist contingent we were enabling was getting too large and powerful under the surface. It's best to get this civil war started now, and let the left start it.

I'm the "anyone but Hillary"-cuck whichever that is

You FORgot Type U: He's a big guy who will actually get shit done unlike your cucked sex life.

how the fuck does someone manage to wear a brioni suit as badly as trump does.

Type B.

Type B.

>GQ
lol

Type A.

You know trump will be best president

Why do conservatives constantly confuse criticism with treason?

Type A.

remember that time hillary lost?

>nigger-lover

Type B.

What if I'm a true believer that wants to follow the next Alexander?

I was a light B. until recently

Type C.

Type D
Fuck you
Fuck the left
Fuck the right
Fuck Mexico
Fuck Chyna
Fuck Japan
Fuck Europe
Fuck the Middle East
Fuck Israel
Fuck Palestine
And most of all, fuck Hillary.

You say Trump is gonna cause a collapse? I fucking welcome that. Better an explosion now that a slow slide into implosion. Let's get this shit started, let's get it over with already.
Let's fucking GO

Sorry, new friend. You are type B and a cuck. Consider Sudoku.

I'll consider fucking you in the ass, because this shit's a garbage fire and when in Rome, might as well fiddle. And I'm a multitasker, so lube up bitch boy, I've got two flutes to play.

Nigger-lover

I've fucked white bitches and I've fucked black bitches. Never fucked an asian bitch, but I'm open to the possibility. I'm an equal opportunity buttfucker.

Pussy ass bitch

You Fag. trump already kept half his promises

There's this thing called "Mala Fides," ie. "arguing in bad faith." It's a logical fallacy. It's when you use an argument that you don't consider valid yourself. In this case, you don't like nationalism, so stop appealing to it.

Type A.

Type B.

Type C.

At least now we know you're indecisive, it'll be just that much more fun to dominate you then. I do so love submissive bitches like you.

What about the 5th column cuck that supports

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

because of slavic memes?

I'm the kind of supporter that has paid enough attention to the first week of Trumps presidency to realise how desperate this bait is.
Stay mad Scatifa.

This is a Reddit/Facebook poster.

Your father used to beat the shit out of your mother as a child. She would call out for help, as you hid and cried. Why didn't you help her? She needed your help and all you could do was cry.

Indistinguishable from Type C.

My father rarely hit my mother, he saved that for my step mother. He crushed my mother's soul instead, degraded her with words, but the physical violence was pretty much nonexistent. He only hit her twice, and both were slaps, not actual hard strikes.

Being 10, I was rather oblivious to it all, but I don't blame myself for it. That's just self destructive. I'm not in the business of beating myself, I'm in the business of beating your ass red.

Type A. Congratulations. You still have a chance at redemption.

>implying you aren't a nigger

Type B.

Type B.
I gave my abusive parents the President they deserve.
MAGA

>Reddit/Facebook poster
Type cuck.

Because they feel they are entitled to the >muh free shit meme
Bringing back more jobs and making them actually work for shit scares the fuck out of them.

This planet needs Trump. For decades all these countries tell us we are fat stupid burgers but when they need help or free money they call

Now when they call, Trump's gonna say go fuck yourself. Glorious.

The matrix is a much simpler place than I remember it.
Jc you're stupid as shit

Labelling people is problematic

Quite frankly I'm disappointed in the left, this is the type of behaviour that caused them to lose

Oh, but you do blame yourself. Subconsciously. This explains your reoccurring night terror. It's why you lash out at a world that has lashed out at you. You couldn't help your step mother, because you feared your father. You still fear him now. No matter how old. No matter how weak he has become. He scares you. If not physically, then judgmentally. You're terrified of what it might mean if you were to ever disagree. You've never made a real choice in your entire life. Your father has made them all for you. You are a prisoner.

one thing I hate about Sup Forums is repeat threads...OP I'm looking at your unoriginal faggot thread

Honesty. I commend you. The only honest replier in this thread, so far.

You left out, type D, AKA nigger lovers

Type B.

you'll gonna see a lot of Type A soon.

Type A.

Type B.

Type B.

Type C. Because of your Canadian flag, your opinion is rendered meaningless.

Actually my dad could still beat the shit out of me. He's always been physically fit, and I'm recovering from back surgery at the moment anyways due to a workplace injury, so even if my 45 year old dad still couldn't beat up a majority of men half his age, he could still easily take me in a fight due to me needing a walker.
I'm scared of my dad now, but only because I realize how good of a manipulator he is. Despite being a horrible human being he had me convinced he was a pretty swell guy up until about a year ago.
Actually you're describing him a lot better than me, he's basically a lapdog to my grandfather. Thanks to the courts awarding my mother full custody when I was 14 I've lived now a majority of my conscious life independent of my father.

It's been pretty swell, now that I think about it.
>night terrors
Nigga I don't dream. And when I do I dream about keyboards. Sexy ass keyboards that don't exist, which makes me sad, because I really wanted to buy that keyboard. In fact, that keyboard was so nice I bought it twice in my dream.
I even drew a picture of it to show to Sup Forums just in case it was actually real.

At least we do not pour across the border like a bunch of mexicans

I commend your honesty.

>Types of Bernie supporters

>Types of Hillary supporters
Add type D: the bernie cuck

The sexy keyboard is your father's love and acceptance.

>Ya if I say cuck enough times I will win the argument

Then how do you explain Jim Carrey, Mike Myers, and Drake?

this is the best the CTR leftovers can do?

I don't want that faggot to love me, I wish he hated me. Because then it'd be easy to cut ties, but he loves me. He wants to be accepted by me. He wants to be accepted by his dad. He's terrified of dying alone and unloved.

Hard to see that, through his rage and narcissism, but it's definitely there. No, what I suffer from is a fear of not having my mother's love and acceptance. Of disappointing her. My father can go fucking die.

B is most accurate. But it's only a fantasy, if I want to get it done, I'll need to do it myself.

I haven't mentioned the word cuck since my first post. It's funny that you honed in on that word. Why does that word bother you so? Perhaps it hits to close to home?

>how do you explain Jim Carrey, Mike Myers, and Drake?
Liberal faggots that the jew imported

Do you friends encourage you everytime you tell them you spent the night, btfoing alt-right nazis, por is it just your mom and your coordinator who does it, enjoy that little pleasure of labeling everyone you encounter, in a little box, you're afraid that people could be more than boxes, everyone here had their own experiences that made them support Trump, and I think that I am an anti-C type, I supported the fact that the people of the United States were free enough to vote against the propaganda , the candidate didn't matter to me, until the wikileaks, and seeing the media go full denials damage control was inspiring it was a sign that the American people didn't bought the idea that they have to fit in a box .

They don't understand that states are created to unite nations. And that simply being within a border does not make you a National.
The holocaust was okay because Hitler was the leader of Germany, not Israel.

And have you disappointed her? If she knew what you were saying here, day in and day out, would be disappointed?

>27 posts by this id
>being this butthurt trump won

>Canada

opinion discarded

So Jews imported them to Canada, then you exported them here?

>not tldr

Type C.

Surprised, but probably not disappointed. I'm basically just my mother, I just didn't realize who my mother actually was because my dad did a fantastic job of breaking her.
Turns out she's pretty snide and not above a nasty joke or jab. I don't see her saying gas the kikes race war now or anything, but we had a discussion about how Trumps kind of an asshole. Maybe we need an asshole? Better than a pussy right? For a woman who raised me as a devout Christian it's not really a conversation I would have ever expected in my wildest dreams as a child.

I'm basically just a male version of my mom. I even look like her, just with a slightly wider chin honestly. My brother is the one who looks like my dad.

I dont know, but theyve transitioned into c. 2003 era neocons without skipping a beat. Cant even make fun of them for it because most dont realize theyve even done it, all they know is they oppose Trump and none of the values theyve held dear matter anymore, all that matters is scoring points against Trump

>cmon, Jesus would be totally against Trump. What do you mean I'm an atheist who constantly makes fun of Christianity?!

>punching Nazis is as American as apple pie. How dare you point out that I'm a communist who blames America for every problem in the world?!

>if you dont hate Russians after the LITERAL mountain of evidence that they rigged the election, I cant take you seriously as an American!

Its so weird. I honestly dont feel like ive changed nearly as much from when i was a regularfag liberal until now (over a span of about 7-8 years) as most American liberals have since Bernie got bumped out of the race, what the hell is wrong with these people?

Apparently it seems to be a good trade deal

Type A.

With all the threads that get posted here, ad-nauseum, how does that possibly compare and why do you care. Go to another thread if you don't like this one, literal nigger.

Ditto. I'm a "Clinton's are toxic" type of guy.

lol you're stupid or this is a slide thread.

I think it's great that you have such an open dialogue with your mother. I hope you are right about needing an asshole to run the nation. I just hope he's not a reckless asshole. We need a calculated asshole. Has this phrase ever been uttered?

>Type D
>Trump was funny on the apprentice and will be and has been hilarious doing political shit and I just want some laughs
Also Hilary was a warmongering self deluded baby killer, but that's in the past. Were here now. Enjoy the show and shut up.

For who?

Hmm, I might as well be all three as I simply enjoy watching my wife get fucked and her bull demanded I vote for Trump.

you sound like type AIDS

So type A then. It's going to sting someday when you realise they were actually the lesser of two evils.

You just asumed my position, because of my flag, beacuse im foreigner, and probably a future inmigrant; why didn't you applied to Harvard?

you forgot the type k, carry permits for all across state lines and suppresors.

A lot of people that voted Trump over Hillary were the ones that voted Obama over Hillary a few years ago. Thanks for giving us the quick rundown on Obongo voters. :^)

Also this 100%. Pro gun is pro America. Fuck you Regan, also thanks for the gender fluid bullshit we have going on now.

>the Apprentice

So the truth well out. We elected an entertainer. Not a leader.

I'm sure it has. Absolutely positive. Assholes get things done. Rome became great because of assholes, the UK became a world wide empire because it was a bunch of assholes, I don't think anyone ever accused the US of killing Japan with kindness.

Reckless assholes, they just flounder about until they inevitably die. But calculated assholes go down in history as great men. You gotta break a few eggs to make an omelette, Jack.

Is nobody going to address this claim?
>paid bums to fight to the death because he's an NYC billionaire
Before you tell me what type of Hepatitis you have, OP, cite this bullshit.

That's all very well, but you're a pretentious nigger and I just want to watch the world burn because the idea amuses me.

Type B detected.

>Germany
>Islamic Nation

Type C. Trump has banned you from ever entering the US

Funny so many cucks say they just support trump cause 'fuck Hillary'. Do you douchebags not understand Hillary is now out of the picture. your support for or against trump should stand on its own two feet, not as a comparison to her?

If by type AIDS, you mean that I am positive you are a faggot, then yes.

>future immigrant
>Muslim nation

Slow down there, kebab. Didn't you read Trump's memo.

Pretty fitting for a nation of people that idolize and respect the opinions of people who play pretend or can throw a ball around for billions of dollars, don't you think?