Other urls found in this thread:

president.ufl.edu/updates/2017/01/statement-regarding-swastika-incident.html
wuft.org/news/2017/01/26/man-wearing-swastika-at-uf-draws-200-plus-protestors/
youtube.com/watch?v=ipDREm5V_v4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here is a statement from the uni pres lol

president.ufl.edu/updates/2017/01/statement-regarding-swastika-incident.html

>Dear Students, Faculty and Staff,

>As the University of Florida continues to support the peaceful gathering of students at Turlington Plaza in response to the man with a swastika on his armband, I want to be clear that I do not accept such symbols of hate.

>As noted in Tuesday afternoon’s university statement, swastikas are symbols associated with the Holocaust, which exterminated six million Jews as well as multitudes of individuals from other persecuted groups on the basis of their race, religion or sexual orientation. The University of Florida encourages inclusion, respect and empathy for others, not hate.

>Many people have contacted the university to ask that the individual be removed from campus. While I decry and denounce all symbols of hate, the individual, who is not a faculty, staff member or student, was expressing his First Amendment rights and we could not legally remove him from public areas of campus.

>The UF administration, staff and campus police continue to monitor the situation closely. I encourage everyone at the university to participate in open and civil dialogue as we continue to support each other and build a caring community.

More news...apparently he got jumped ha

wuft.org/news/2017/01/26/man-wearing-swastika-at-uf-draws-200-plus-protestors/

would let fug me / 10

They're taking the bait.

Is this going to be a trend? Are people going to reveal their power levels or was this a random autist.

It really doesn't help Trumps image for shit like this to start happening all of the sudden

UFag here

This guy was a total spaz

He kept checking his watch like he was pretending to look at the time, even though he wore no watch

He looked to be on the verge of tears most of the time, too scared to look anyone in the eyes

When people started to get less interested he did the Nazi salute to rile up people again

He said we'd understand why he did it in a couple days. Tried to make it seem like he was some sort of martyr. He then backtracked in an interviewing saying that it was a social experiment, even though earlier in the same interview he said Nazi's saved the world from communism

Also said he's a Clinton supporter but he's totally full of shit lol

He was also a manlet, 5'6 AT MOST

Neat, thanks for the post

go gators

That shit doesn't matter for at least 1.5 years

>that hair
>that nose

Another closet faggot Nazi lol

>was expressing his First Amendment rights and we could not legally remove him from public areas of campus.
Yes they certainly can. This is a non-excuse.

Not that they necessarily should, or shouldn't for that matter. But they certainly can have him legally removed. They just don't think this is a big enough deal.

Stop LARPing

>He said we'd understand why he did it in a couple days.
>Tried to make it seem like he was some sort of martyr.
The dude basically let himself get jumped to prove that liberals are irrational, violent bullies that don't give a shit about the first amendment.

I'd bet money that guy is a Jew.

Look at the shape of his head and nose.

Reactionary BS stunt

>PUBLIC AREAS

Do you not even know the laws of your land? Your post is a literal non-argument.

Gay. This is the same spew every time.

do u have to post this in every thread? just fuck off and kill ya self mate before i come bash ur skull in u ignorant fuckwit

It's made of yarn and a paper plate with a magic marker... lol

This is what Jews do to elicit sympathy

>red yarn and sharpie on a tin lid

0/10

saged

Posting from phone cause lazy but I'm not larping I was there

I mean the fucking guy wouldn't say anything. There was even a point where the crowd got quite to let him speak

I go to UF. Some dudes jumped him near my house this afternoon I think. I was at the bar after class so didn't hear about it until later. Some girls were bitching about Nazis but other than that don't think anyone cared.
I miss seeing that crazy dude in those ridiculous shorts dancing around campus. He was nuts as shit and always dancing around.. I guess he started making 'terrorist threats' or something so UFPD kicked him off campus

>exterminated six million Jews
wew lad

lmao didn't even notice

Heh he's not even white.

WUFT article said he was jumped and his swastika and jacket were taken

also that dancing fucker has been around awhile..there were two of them at one point I think.

fuck m8 i miss UF

Someone shouted "You're not even Aryan!" It was pretty funny

Yeah I think his name is Dennis the new dancing bald man in short shorts. The one that'll point up in the air and recite some bs each day. He was also there trying to get people's attention away from the neonazi

First amendment doesn't have anything to do with getting jumped by people.

He didn't even get jumped. Two guys stole his jacket and armband. I don't endorse that though.

These students recognize that freedom comes with responsibility. They are being responsible and vigilant, preventing their home from being reduced to a degenerate cesspool.

Way to go guys.

I saw the nazi arm band guy at a grocery store in Florida yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person and congratulated him on expressing his first amendment rights last weekend, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen snickers in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be busy and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the snickers and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterance, and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each candy bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>WUFT article said he was jumped and his swastika and jacket were taken
kek I don't doubt it.
>there were two of them at one point I think.
This is the guy I was talking about
youtube.com/watch?v=ipDREm5V_v4

Lmaoooooo the LARP continues

Photo of email sent to all faculty and staff from President Fuchs.

(((Fuchs)))

I wasn't on campus when it happened, but my friend was. Pic related is a screenshot or his snapchat story.

You sound fat. Go smoke weed. Retard...

>dark hair
>think he's a nazi

Pfft he's first to go.

>muh six gorillion

Why does it always have to be "six million jews and some other people", why isn't it just "however many people"?

Are they >implying jews aren't people?

Why the complicit othering?

WHAT KIND OF MIXED MESSAGE IS THIS

THE PERPETUAL OTHERING OF THE JEW IS MIND CONTROL VIA LINGUISTIC TRICKERY

Any UFbros wanna fight I'll be at Turlington in about 25-35mins. Leaving SW gym.

What does Kent fuck exaclty?

Beggin ya to have sex

This would be a dope t-shirt

>tfw born to early to still be at UF when trump was elected
>tfw miss all the sjw tears and butthurt happening this very moment at UF

Damn, the craziest thing that happened when I left was the campus game room getting closed for renovations.

this fucking bad ass appears to wearing fucking vans sneakers holy shit, what is he delta

He must be a kike then..

The butt hurt was pretty substantial

Rabbi whatya doing jpg

He fucks nazis

All major universities in Florida have large jewish student/faculty populations. The temporarily American-residing-jew inhabits primarily New York, California, and South Florida. Weirdly enough (((they))) many tend to end up as our representatives ((Debbie Wasserman Schultz)) and professors.

Oy vey! Finally I can pot this image

Not recognizing pasta...

utlra specific fetish /d/ would be proud.