Reeeeeeeee

Reeeeeeeee

Trade war is on

>He thinks Trump wants to avoid forcing US companies out of Mexico because it would hurt trade.
>He still doesn't realize Trump ran on forcing US companies back into America.

Honestly, Trump was probably going to put a tariff on Mexico even if they did agree to pay for the wall.

>Mexico refuses to pay for the wall
>USA crashes Mexicos economy
>As a result, more Mexicans flood into the USA
Pay up, Cletus

Conned by the Don

Check em, kek thinks your President is shit

>Trump runs on economic protectionism
>Act like we are supposed to be surprised and shocked that he enacts protectionist policy
>Thinks we didn't vote for him because of his protectionist policy

I love this, every time it's the same thing. "Oh my god look at Trump doing that thing he said he would do during the campaign! You Trump voters must be mad!"

>USA crashes Mexico's economy
>As a result, more Mexicans attempt to flood into USA and are met with unassailable defenses
>Mexico descends into civil war
>USA collectively thanks God it didn't allow corrupt puppets controlled by meth armies to take over its government and think it was a sustainable system, unlike a certain country to the south

dubbbz means itll happen pls god

>Pol living in a fantasy land
>Pol jerking off to Trump's destructive policies
>Pol's parents are out of work due to a recession
>Pol no longer have internet to get on Pol

Mexico wins when China takes over America's duties by increasing their purchase of Mexican goods up to 400b

POL BTFO

Hillary lost.

>80% if Mexico's imports go over the southern mexican boarder
>15% of America's imports go over the border to mexico
>Mexico does not have the fleet necessary to move its goods out of south America

You can either imply or it will be a trade war.

Bring. It. On.

how is the peso doing pedro?

enjoy the trip home

IF they were rioting and looting over a 20% gas hike.. WTF u think they are gonna do when their economy goes to complete shit. He is already at a 12% approval rating. Mexico is gonna be a complete shit show in 2017.

>bring it on

he fucked up

>up 400b

what the fuck are you yapping about pedro

That's fine, Mexico can go ahead and do whatever it wants in the future. You seem to be conflating Trump's economic protectionism with an irrational hate toward Mexico, not realizing that with a substantial border tax that he could both fund the wall externally and revitalize our own country's industrial sector in one stroke. This isn't some football-team style rivalry where we hate each other simply for the sake of doing so, it's British Empire-style Mercantilism where we bully the 2nd world tinpot country for our own financial enrichment. Sucks to suck.

I don't know where you're from but I worship KEK the lord of chaos.

Bring it on.

Oh, I'm sorry my tax dollars going to hungry foreigners couldn't keep the peace for them into perpetuity. Maybe... MACEDONIA can start sending them free money?

It was at that moment... that Nieto knew... he fucked up.

We'll just import our avocados from Guatamala. Preferably via trucks passing through Mexico lol

>leddit
>the_cuckold
>jew york times
>this is the average 4channel user

The USA can just grow them in Florida.

Why is trump bullying mexico? I'm kinda starting to feel sorry for them.

He fell for the bait guys. Mexico is doomed.

>China, a major manufacturing economy build on a foundation of cheap and shoddy labor imports enough product from Mexico, a nation with an economy of cheap and shoddy manufacturing to replace what was lost from America slowing down trade.

Who the fuck is living in a fantasy land here?

Please, tell me how a trade war with Mexico will go any better than our last shooting war with Mexico when we occupied their capital, wrote their constitution, and took a third of their land.

Sounds like a good excuse for militarization of the border with Mexico. Shooting to kill will be as good as a wall.

>ad blocker
>but using chrome and windows 10

>visit reddit
>read new york times
>can't make a screenshot
>use windows 10

What's wrong with that

>doesnt know about the hosts file.

>absolutely zero leverage
>nothing to be gained from showing mercy to them other than virtue signalling facebux
>"b-bring it on. Y-you won't do it"

inb4 we fucking do it

For fucksake

I will laugh when you Trump supporters all get heemed so hard.

Mexico is the THIRD largest trade partner for you cucks. Take out Mexico and they will be glad to let your economy crash.

China will offer Mexico a spot for the TPP

Did nobody ever tell that guys "Never say 'DO IT, I DARE YOU' to an American?" I feel like that's something people probably say about us.

They do because they know you all have too of a big ego to do the right thing.

He refused the terms of the agreement, just so he could look good for a bit.
Ultimately, if he'd just accepted to pay for the wall, he could have used it to help stimulate job growth for the country's own wealth.
It could just be a facade though. Trump might aim to have Mexico become greater - which would later serve the wealth of the U.S.

>China will offer Mexico a spot for the TPP
BUT that'll fuck them over

why the fuck would china increase demand of mexican goods? are mexican goods going to become cheaper? no

So many digits in this thread.
Kek wills it.
Mexico tucks tail and pays for wall.

TPP doesn't exist anymore because every other nation involved in it understands that its pointless without the largest market of consumers in the world.

Everything that comes from Mexico can and will be made in the US, get used to it Paco

>USA crashes Mexico's economy
>Gadsen purchase 2.0
>Gain all of Baja California and swath of land to Mexico city
>Resettle natives to Mexican clay
>Narrower continent means cheaper wall

The thing is mexico needs us but we don't need them. It is a losing strategy.

>Windows 10
I hope the rest of you guys don't do this

The wall just got 10 feet higher m8

>Not needing our third biggest trade provider
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

sounds good. mexico and canada shouldn't exist honestly, it's just society is too cucked to invade and conquer anymore.

>China
>buying Mexican goods

Pfffthahahaha

What about the hosts file?

the peso has been steadily and slowly dropped in the last 4-5 years. right now its like 21:1 usd.

a shitload of their citizens are in america.

that means if the illegals are forced to go back and there are no jobs in mexico because trump got american companies to pull out, will mean a bad presidential term for nieto.

it will also mean more work opportunities for americans. property prices and other commodities will drop for americans as well since there will obviously be more supply than demand within us boarders.

i imagine most mexican imports can either be found elsewhere or done here in america, which would provide more job opportunities..

i cant see how this will be a loss for us...?

>i cant see how this will be a loss for us...?
Well see

If there's actually a trade war the winner on this is not the US but Mexico and the rest of Latin America. If there's a 20% import on Mexican made products it will drive up taxes up the ass. No only will produce will cost more, cars, clothing, Mexico and the rest of Latin America will impose a tax on every American made product as well. If anything is not who needs who both countries benefit from trade but if the US stops trading everything will because expensive to live and forget about living in the US as prices will rise but wages will not make up for it anymore.

2 producers forming a trade alliance it is a good laugh.

>5'7"
Why is anyone listening to this turbo manlet?

Mexican economy is all drugs

>USA crashes Mexicos economy
>As a result, more Mexicans attempts to flood into USA
>Good thing congress funded that wall
>Trump was right about the wall after all

We beating your asses.

This

I'd fucking move straight to China if I was that guy

Hirohito america can replace cheap labour with literally anywhere, in fact South America a shitte compared to Bangladesh, Vietnam, etc

Was getting rejected by Mexico Part of your plan?

people keep saying produce will cost more. have you niggers ever been on a farm? most work is done by machine.

>windows 8 doesn't work properly on my pc anymore
>tfw you are linux user now

I think they tried to force me to use windows 10.

you know you can say that but anything made in the US will cost twice the price for American people. If the US pull Mexico out and it does become a trading war a lot of countries will impose tariffs on American made products. Don't you see the problem here? If Mexico pulls out Russia will pick up the tab, for once i am seeing the UN will actually ease up sanctions for Russia and the US will lose a lot of fucking money. No one will want to trade with the US IF the US wants to add a tax increase on products made outside the US that's just not going to work.

Fuck yes. Good luck Mexico, may the best man win.

This is gonna be good shit.

is it even legal for you to run windows in russia?

Fuck that. Taking in Mexico is one thing seeing as a good bit of them do have a semblance of values. Canadians are a bunch of cuckold retards.

I'd let the conservative Canadians in but that's it.

>implying all farmers have equipment costing thousands of dollars
>implying many states don't use actual labor to pick up produce, is easier and less machinery to buy

Even if you use all the machinery to pick up produce, you still need to buy parts for that truck, you still need petrol, plus logistics and who's boxing it without having properly inspect it? I mean sure let them do the work in the end the farmer will pay more for his machines instead of getting profit from produce.

>wangblows 10
>leddit

What can Mexico sell to China that China can't get from poorer, cheaper SE Asian countries?
Apart from sex-donkeys

>Mexico
>Having any leverage in this war

WTF, Mexico, are you REALLY that intent on seeing how miserable we can make you? You're already getting a giant fucking wall, your shitty illegals back, and tariffs on items made in your country. I mean, annexation comes next, so we can go there if you'd like, but I think you may want to reconsider.

>right now its like 21:1 usd.

I think it was actually something like 7:1 when I was there a decade or so ago, holy fuck, that currency will be worthless soon enough. Once the hit 30:1, it's going to implode.

All we need to do is stop subsidizing soy and maize and we can go back to producing food that matters

Thsi is ILLEGAL

then it's treason

We dont need mexico anyways. Once we remove all the illegals america will be more streamlined, more self sufficient.

Oops ive said too much :)

We Star Wars episode 1 now?

Yay!

why it should not be legal?

labor is MUCH more expensive than machine.

fast food industry turning towards order machines is a good example.

>/nupol/ telling someone they're reddit

You know what else is illegal?

>No one will want to trade with the US IF the US wants to add a tax increase on products made outside the US

The entire point of the tariffs is to disuade American companies from using 3rd world shitskin labor to make their goods to be brought back and sold into the US.

You are also delusional if you believe a tariff will stop any company from trading with BY FAR the largest market in the world.

>telling the man who single-handedly defeated the combined might of the government and media establishment in the USA to "bring it on."
I don't think that's wise, Gonzales.

Not to mention the average Mexishit makes more than a Chink. Why in thee fuck in any form would China have major trade deals with Mexico?

>all these muh mexico will win posts

This is like a fucking Chihuahua taking on a Grizzly Bear. Don't kid yourselves.

>China will offer Mexico a spot for the TPP
China was never in the TPP, you idiot and mexico was already to be a part of it anyways

cry harder paco ramirez rodriguez

I've heard it said Mexico hasn't been sending their best to US.

>have no leverage
>your people hate you for looking like a bitch
>decide to commit seppuku as you have no other option

Annex Baja. You were supposed to own it anyway

Man, this chink Bernie supporter is TRIGGERED

Mexibros, I live next to some mexicans at my college room and I always hear them playing this song with trombones and accordions. I studied some spanish in high school and was able to pick up some of the lyrics of the song - "COMO TE PUEDO OLVIDAR" on repeat.

What's the name? It's a catchy song whenever I get drunk. Is it a love song?

Yeah, this is going to end so fucking well for Mexico.

Mexico is rightful American clay

lmao Mexico is fucked.

This is like David going up against Goliath, but David forgot the bag of stones for his sling.

>Trump adresses the people of México
>He calls them really hard working people who are working inhumane hours for cents and that they could do way way better.
>Calls their govt. a bunch of stealing low-lives who are keeping them low.
>The mexican govt is having a panic seizure
>The mexican people now love Trump and are trying to overthrow the govt.

This could really happen

I bet you 50 dollars you'll be a state within the next 50 years.

Don't fight it Juan.