Ameribros, how did you feel voting for Donald Trump? When you stood in that voting booth, what crossed your mind...

Ameribros, how did you feel voting for Donald Trump? When you stood in that voting booth, what crossed your mind? Was it your first voting expirience? I am 26 and I have never voted because elections in Russia are a joke and I have no one to vote for. I would have never voted if I was american also for the same reason. But I would without a doubt drive 100 miles to vote for Donald Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I didn't feel anything can i get the original sauce on pic?

when hillary won all 3 debates

In Russia, a democratic republic cannot work. The groundwork is not there for it, the country does not have that tradition. It's always been some totalitarian, strongmen, that have ruled that country. Once you accept that, you can shape something out of it. Having a strongman rule doesn't necessarily mean it has to be corrupt.

second time i was of age to vote, but it was first time voting. it was an honor to cast my ballot for Trump. It would be an honor to vote for Putin too lol

Wer gon build e wall en make Mesico pay fo it

literally felt like my ancestors were smiling at me

>Having a strongman rule doesn't necessarily mean it has to be corrupt.

Though in practice it always is.

2nd debate won by trump.

I vote for Trump in the primaries and in the general. The closest I ever came to an orgasm in the voting booth. I could have hit the button with muh dick. I dreamed about that moment every time somebody talked shit about him.

N-no. Trump won the debates. He's going to lock Hillary up and build the wall, haha. R-right guys?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

It felt like doing the right thing.

I was afraid that some other nig nog from my polling station will see my ballot and then harass me. When I was in line to get my ballot put in the electronic counter, the dude next to me joked about going outside and telling everyone he voted Trump to start a riot.

I like to think he was a fellow Trump supporter, but my county voted 90% for Hillary (allegedly, there was a huge corruption scandal shortly after the elections...) so he probably didn't.

Better feel than my first vote in '88

>voting booth

I mailed in my ballot to the only state that matters.

I did a mail in ballot like a lot of folks. Definitely less memorable.

Room was packed with niggers. I kept thinking, "Man, I hope none of these Hillary voters see my ballot because I don't want to get jumped... I have to go back to work!"

Pretty easy when given the questions beforehand

I didn't vote and I still regret it. Living in California is no excuse.

It honestly felt pretty good. It was my first time voting because I never actually cared before, but I gotta say I don't see myself voting again if I don't have a candidate like trump to vote for.

In our country politicians are just two hogs eating from the same trough but trump felt different, which I think is why he is so polarizing. I am unfamiliar with Russian politics, but I hope you get a politician who puts Russia first if you don't have one already. In our country every other politician regardless of party affiliation talks about other countries and even people who aren't Americans as our equals. Trump throws that out the window and acknowledges that we are superior and demands our place at the front of the line.

I suck with words, but it was honestly like voting to be the head dog instead of one of the pack, which was a fantastic breath of fresh air.

Bush 41?

I felt that my vote was almost certainly going to be "lost". There were several people handing out democrat stuff right outside the doors, everybody was wearing democrat stickers or anti-trump stuff, all of the staff were sjw type democrats

Felt comfy voting on my mail in ballot.

I was just hoping he'd beat the spread and lose by fewer than 30 EC votes.

>When you stood in that voting booth, what crossed your mind?
"Hopefully Hillary Clinton won't become president."

That's it. Nothing else. Fuck that person.

Russia also has lifelong history of political corruption. dating back to tsars and their close elite. Russia is fucked.

I had my american mate tell me of their firend who they knew since they were 4 who have never been interested in Politics but was extremely enthusiastic about Trump and voted for him. Also another guy told me of his partisan democrat aunt who said she would rather vote for Trump because "He tells it like it is."

Caesar.
Alexander the Great.
Catherine the Great, although that's more stronkwoman, not strongman.
And there's Elizabeth I.
Gustav II Adolf of Sweden.
Just to name a few.

Good post. I felt similarly.

My dad was saying he thought Trump would win because the people on the news were acting very smug like they knew something we didn't. I never doubted he would win after the primaries.

Best thing I've done in my life so far russbro. Not even a couple of weeks and we are already getting shit sorted out.

This.

Felt like for the first time I'd have a choice to impact the world. Not voting between a douche and a turd. Was pretty gud, senpai.

hahahahahahahahahaha

it felt good man
I could feel it in the air that day that we were going to win. I decided that election day was going to be a turning point to start improving things in my life and seeing Donald Trump win has been a springboard for that. Let's Become Great Again!

ass thread?

ass thread.

>>/r/thedonald

Also felt great OP. Had a massive freedom boner

Also this.

I don't think you belong here.

You should go.

And this.

I'm almost 40, and have voted in 5 presidential elections now, and countless other local elections.

It was the first time I was actually in complete and total agreement with the candidate minus one issue. Other than that, I was elated. I even volunteered to be a delegate and go to the state convention, but I'm an autist at public speaking, so the folks in the room picked the old guy that was more well spoken.

The fact that we don't (yet) have voter ID laws infuriates me to no end. I hope he fixes that before his 4 years are up. At the rate he's going, it'll happen, and USA will stay a republic for just a little while longer.

I have to believe Trump knows Rome's history well, and is learned enough to steer us right.

Voted with my dad who voted democrat so it felt kind of weird but I was also very proud at the same time, the whole entire day was like a hazy dream

It was ok, the best part was seeing the MSM and smug libtards slowly come to the realization that hillary was going to lose. As soon as Fl and NC came their faces and attitude did a complete 180.

[spoiler]I would have voted Webb over trump though tbqh [/spoiler]

I didn't vote for him. AMA

Don't worry, I hear "Mad Dog" Mattis and Jeff Sessions have planned some "helicopter tours" for many of these people

It was great. Like taking a broad sword to a bunch of SJWs.

It felt like my vote actually mattered for once.

Lots of shitty candidates all before, I was sick of the, "Well who are you going to vote for, the Democrats then? LOL" attitude most had.

Under aged or just a faggot?

Your dad should kill himself. Me and my dad went and voted Trump together. My mom also voted Trump.

>be me
>Be white
>Used to beat the shit out of black with based mexicans in prison
>Convicted felon
>Can't vote

Sorry my white brothers. I have failed you

>Ppl voted for Donald Dump.

imagine how it would feel to cum inside that ass

voting for Trump felt even better than that

I didn't feel much because I thought Donald Trump was going to lose, I just cast my vote and left. Boy was I surprised.

Couldn't even begin to believe voting for Hillary regarding the wikileaks docs dumps. Trump seemed the lesser of two evils, I liked his frankness and lack of political correctness, seemed like actual change.

If Sanders won the DNC primary I definitely would've voted for him instead.

DRUMPF BTFO

It was the first time I voted. I am 30. I felt... slightly anxious, a bit proud. I suppose I was upbeat. Now I had it in my mind that the election could go in a landslide either way, but I was hopeful because I knew I was an "unlikely voter" and would never be factored into polls, but this time I actually felt motivated to vote.

Of-course I live in California so I reckoned my vote was only symbolic.

I care more about that pic OP.

Who the fuck is roque de la fuente frank atwood and darrel castle? Are you by chance a californian?

Go to hui, petuh.

I live in San Francisco, CA.
It felt fucking GLORIOUS.

This. Most important one of them all.

He came around quick user, the meeting with union leaders made him like him more, hes the old boomer kind of democrat who gets all of his information from the TV but hes coming around and has always been open minded about it

I didn't much until later that night when Trump actually one.

I didn't want to vote for him because of his support of mass surveillance and his willingness to take away the constitutional rights of people put on secret watchlists. Apparently he's softened up on that though so I don't really mind him, the rest of his stuff is spot on as far as border security, trade, etc.

The pen is mightier than the sword.

>committed a crime

You failed us long before this.

I thought "Better him than her" and filled in the dots

Felt like I was doing something important, the last stand of American nationalism. I voted in a fire department of a small rural area (recently moved here).

I was blackpilled and didn't think he would win. I was afraid of turning-on the TV until my family convinced me to.

I stayed up until 3am and came when it was announced that Trump won. I never thought this universe could be so charitable.

God forbid. That's a Colorado ballot. Lots of looney people (California) moved out here.

Like that bitch was sitting on my face. Absolutely great.

>Ameribros, how did you feel voting for Donald Trump?
Nervous. At that time I really was worried he was going to get Jewed. I'm in Michigan so I knew I had to get our there and so my part, and luckily my state pulled it out for Don.
>When you stood in that voting booth, what crossed your mind?
"Jesus Christ, if he loses we're so fucking fucked.."
>Was it your first voting expirience?
Nah, I'm 30.

In october - november I was having panic attacks every other day and couldn't leave my house. I was heavily depressed and couldn't care fuck all about anything but despite that and my crippling neet social anxiety, I drove to the voting booth on November 8th and voted for him. At least to negate one of the faggot lefties on my timeline.

Felt like one small good I could try doing for the world in my pathetic existence. Now I wait to see if this zoloft will fix me. So far no panics and feel robotic. /blog over

Why didn't we get Perot? As a 13 year old, even I knew he was the best choice. Here we are, 24 years later with Perot 2.0.

I've been waiting for this for 24 years, and it feels incredible.

Its honestly horse shit, if you pay taxes you should get a vote. On the flip side of that coin, the 51% of our country who doesn't pay taxes shouldn't get a vote. Who in their right mind lets two wolves and a sheep vote when only one has skin in the game.

i didn't vote, democracy is for faggots

I was defending the white race and jumped some nigger who fucked my girlfriend

A mexican chimped out because he was ejected for wearing a "The Hood for Trump" shirt

A middle aged woman was guiding her senile mother towards the front of the line. The woman kept asking her "What are we doing here" to which she would answer "We are voting."

>"Who's up this year?"
>"CLINTON and TRUMP, mom."
>"What about Obama?"
>"He's done, mom."
>"So who are we for?"
>"You want Clinton."

And so, the voter fraud was complete.

I didn't report her because I knew based trump would win. Kekked to myself the rest of the day.

It was the first time I ever voted and I Republican down balloted.

I got everything I voted for. I don't know if that will ever happen again.

I said a number of prayers on that day that he would win. I knew the gravity of the situation and what sort of pandemonium would come from a Hillary presidency.

Definitely felt like We had wind in our sails. Like the anxious moments before your Chinook lands on the X and the operation begins.

Next election come visit America comrade.
You can just show up at the polls and vote. If anyone says anything just remind them you're a Democrat; and you too can vote for Trump!

Being a cuckold isn't defending the white race. Random acts of violence and using the word "jumped" immediately signals to me that you're white trash.

Felt proud to be an American. Also:

I'm voting for a disgraceful clown but it's better than the alternative.

Election night on Sup Forums was amazing. Knowing I voted, I did my part. Win or lose, we gave em hell. Then the results started coming in and it was pure ecstasy

did your dad know you voted trump?

That's why the only politics you can play in Russia is realpolitik.
How do taxes work in your country? Because really, how taxes are handled is a measure of how hosed your country can be. See: Canada. We're fucked.

But mostly I felt good about it simply becasue fuck Hillary Clinton and everyone like her, as long as they lost then America won, what Trump may or may not accomplish matters far less than the simple fact that she failed and was disgraced. Her Party and its agenda was routed nation wide and leftism as an Ideology has no legal power in America for at least several years and likely will not recover what it has lost for decades, they overplayed their hand, tried to make an end run for total control and were exposed in the attempt and denied.

Second Amendment is safe for a good long time now and the First Amendment is safe behind it, and as long as those things remain true then it was a good year.

I walked into the booth, filled in the bubble that was the down ballot republican. Flipped off Hillary's name and walked out.

It felt pretty good. Like I was trolling to country.

It felt like the air was mixed with the retarded breath of actual feminists and the quick voting pride of men like me

It was great! I loved it, first election I was genuinely excited to vote in. I pressed that button so hard.

I'm a life-long libertarian, and in local elections I vote libertarian if I can. But usually I can't, no candidate. So I vote republican. I voted for Bush once, then some crazy 3rd party candidate, then Gary Johnson. But this election was different. I was an early Johnson shill. But my haxxor buddy had turned me on to Sup Forums right about when the primaries were going on. So I read and read. And I came to realize Trump for who he is: America's best chance. He's our literal trump card, to bring America back from a very destructive place. The left is very effective in America. But to answer your question, I was wavering, ready to vote Gary Johnson. Until I looked at the ballot and saw Hillary's name and I knew I had to do my part to save America. user, it felt God-damned good to cast my vote for Donald J Trump. It felt like victory over the left, it felt like watching Saddam hang, it felt like when we got Osama, and like watching Bush's speech after 9/11: it felt good to be an American.

yes he did but he respects the right to vote
for anyone and never tried to persuade me, hell he might have voted for him too and been in the closet
due to my wacko mom being a turbo Hillary cunt

I was thinking of memes and how sick I was of my lib aquaintences and their hubris.

I voted for Trump primarily out of spite.

>when hillary cheated at all 3 debates

Hitler wasn't corrupt neither was ceasar, augustus, hadrian, and napoleon.

You are either a shill or you need to read history through a non "pure democracy is the only good government and being altruistic is always front and center" lens.

Proudest political day of my life, a thousand times over.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

Clinton received at least 800,000 non-citizen votes:

>washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

The night before a frog balloon landed on my porch. That was the sign to MAGA. I felt proud and still do to know Clinton was slayed.

It was my first time voting, and my polling place was located inside of a church. I'm not really a religious person, but I definitely felt a supernatural presence with me that day. I just knew it in my soul that Trump was going to win. It's hard to explain, but I was just overwhelmed by a sense of calmness and assurance. I knew he was going to win 100%.