Donald Trump King Snowflake Edition

Why do Trump supporters throw around the word snowflake for any opposition they have, when their leader is the biggest one of all?

He cries about anything mean said about him, to the point where he threatens media so that he can have his own safe space.

He throws fits when things don't go his way, and resorts to falsifying his own experiences. (Amount of people at the innaguration, how many CIA agents gave him a standing ovation, the millions that didn't vote for him)

So tell me Sup Forums, why is it ok for your Cheetos Mascot to be such a huge fucking pussy snowflake?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
google.com/search?q=trump sexist&biw=1280&bih=665&source=lnt&tbs=cdr:1,cd_min:1/1/1990,cd_max:1/1/2014&tbm=vid
thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/01/26/dems-to-david-brock-stop-helping-you-are-killing-us.html
mediaite.com/tv/more-backlash-david-letterman-considers-banning-trump-for-his-racist-comments/
youtube.com/watch?v=oCUPXG_gWts
youtube.com/watch?v=v33ZUtvguDE
youtube.com/watch?v=PAV4imwVhEo
youtube.com/watch?v=XqOwi_PrP9Q
google.com/search?q=trump sexist&biw=1280&bih=665&source=lnt&tbs=cdr:1,cd_min:1/1/1990,cd_max:1/1/2014&tbm=vid#tbs=cdr:1,cd_min:1/1/1990,cd_max:1/1/2014&tbm=vid&q=donald trump racist
youtube.com/watch?v=sJynVKJDroI
snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

8 years faggot

Get used to it

Also crying cause people made fun of his kid

That's all? No actual retort, just a "Hurr durr" response? Must be that cognitive dissonance taking a huge fucking hit on your mental stability.

I'm going to buy cheese puffs tomorrow

Inb4 someone assumes I am a liberal or voted for Hillary just because I don't like Trump

Ok Cartman

Because he has done nothing but put America ahead of himself, destroying his good name and prior successes to bring prosperity to the American people, only to have the MSM twist and manipulate his message, disparage his legitimacy, and continue to support a globalist cabal at the expense of American workers and society.

When you disparage Trump, you disparage America and the message of returning us to a time where the median household income was increasing. Trump is not the special snowflake, America is. It is America that we defend wholeheartedly.

This is a Reddit/Facebook SJW thread.

Oh yeah lets not forget about how he insisted Obama release his tax returns in 2008, promised he would, and then lied to his own followers.

Not even close, I hate feminists

>Why do Trump supporters throw around the word snowflake

It's a euphemism for the leftover ash in the cremation chamber

Name one way that he has put ALL of America ahead of himself. It cannot just pertain to one part of America, and has to be beneficial to the entire country.

I'll wait

ok now I know you are definitely a liberal shill.
no one cares about his tax returns, nor should they. That is an MSM/Democrat talking point that is completely insignificant. Don't bother responding to anything I've written, cause I'm outta here.

SAGE

This doesn't even make sense, but okay.

How did Adventure Time predict the 2016 election?

Then you should love trump because he's gonna end that shit.

It's not that I care about his tax returns (I mean other than to see who he's in debt to, and that he actually pays taxes, which he claims he's smart enough not to (Implying that if you do pay taxes you're stupid))

It's the fact that I, and you should care about being lied to. After all isn't he the non politician business man that America needs, and is going to be so different from the rest of the politician? Yeah I can totally see that from his cabinet picks.

This is like saying I should love serial killers because I hate prostitutes.

Oh wait I forgot you said you were just going to throw out an insult, cover your ears and scream "lalalala I can't hear you" because I disagree with you. Might as well be a feminist yourself.

Why was the DNC so incompetent that they lost their massive lead while also losing the house and the senate, and some governorships?

They had near universal media collusion, they had infinite money, they were running against an unelectable meme. They didn't even need to change their platform. Hillary was already a conservative warhawk, but if she put forward any of her actual born-and-bred Arkansas centrist beliefs on the economy she might have tipped the scales.

Trump got more liberals to go vote than the Democratic candidate; why didn't Hillary give one visit to the rustbelt and give fake promises there?

Pretty sad, I know liberals have to bleed out and pretend like their candidate was qualified (anyone compared to Trump would have been "qualified").

Poor Podesta; he killed seth rich for nothing

Again not a Hillary voter, or liberal, or even a democrat.

I just want the questions answered without the strawman. This thread has ZERO to do with the other side.

Why did they latch onto "snowflake" as the big alt-right insult? It's one among many. It's from Fight Club, for God's sake.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

Clinton received at least 800,000 non-citizen votes:

>washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

It's the one I see posted most besides libtard. Any sort of disagreement about Trump is immediately met with calling them a libtard, democrap, snowflake, and then spewing off with everything they disliked about Obama instead of actually having a debate.

Because punching back every time he gets poked won him the election, so it seems to be working well for him so far. Now GTFO shill

Kys bitch boy

Name some examples. Otherwise, I assume you're lying.

Again this has nothing to do with the other side, immigration, anything. I simply want to know why he is such a baby. That's all.

Dems are silly. Trump's doing shit left and right, and all you care about are crowd sizes. He's signed executive orders ending "refugees" from Islamic shitholes, pulled out of TPP, started making moves on the UN and NAFTA, gotten every cabinet member he wanted, started the process on Obamacare, and has an increasingly nervous Mexican former President directly addressing Americans on Twitter trying to keep us from building the wall that Trump already has in the works.

Meanwhile, all Dems can do is talk about vaginas and the size of the crowd was. Boy, you guys sure are winning.

bump

Go to any single facebook political thread. ANY single one.

Also that blonde cunt Toni is a prime example of someone that loves to use that word.

All I care about are crowd sizes? HE HAD A PRESS CONFERENCE ABOUT HIS CROWD SIZE. He is literally the ONLY one that cares about crowd size, because he can't stand that everyone else is making a joke about it.

Also again, not a democrat, but thanks for proving my point to

>I simply want to know why he is such a baby.
get your priorities straight, then. nobody fucking cares

trump was in the public spotlight for decades, was never accused of being a racist or a sexist (playboy is not the same as a sexist) . all the real world information available indicates that he is neither sexist or racist, he is a narcissist so he wants people to like him, it clearly bothers him when the MSM lie about him, or attack him, doubly so when there is no credibility to the attacks. don't like it ? doesn't really matter, everything that has happened in the last week alone, not including the hilarious crying from the left since he actually won the election does nothing but make the left look like a complete joke, his 2020 run is going to be a massive success as the remaining logical democrats and left leaning independents will go to the GOP.

>tax returns

Right but the second that someone from a different political party acts the same way, you are down their throat. You should care about the emotional stability of your leader, and his maturity.

WOW THATS A REALLY FUNNY PICTURE OP HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAH AH AH AHAHAH

a bold and unique position

saged now enjoy my waifu

He has been accused throughout the years of being sexist as fuck

Funny seeing as Donald Trump was behind the Birther movement, as well as wanted Obamas tax returns provided.

So I'm not sure what you're trying to imply

How so? I just don't like being lied to. I remember when we met back in Denver, he told me if I wrote to him he'd write me back.

>the dumbest commentary is on zuckerbook

I'm not surprised. Lurk moar.

this is a tactic that the MSM has been keen on with trump, it's basically a bait and switch, they say something ridiculous like 'trump has a 1% chance of winning the white house, everyone hates him' , trump says 'hey the crowd size is great, people are really responsive to this message, i think i have a great shot at getting in' and then the second the words leave trumps mount MSM shifts gears to 'what the fuck is this guys problem , insecure much?! like holy shit all he talks about is how much everyone likes him, no one cares stick to the policy' . you see the same thing with voter fraud, before election trump said it was a problem , MSM and obama and hillay said he was nuts, couldn't happen, he wins the election MSM and the left 'OMG voter fraud, we demand a recount, hacks and voter fraud' , then trump as president decides to investigate voter fraud , and what does the MSM and the left do? they ridicule him for his concern 'THERE IS NO VOTER FRAUD'. do you really not see the problem?

No i shouldn't. When he talks about economical affairs that's when I care. I care when Hillary Clinton calls the TPP the gold standard, not when trump calls rosie o'donnel a fat degenerate or talks about grabbing pussies. The fact that you care is a sign you don't know shit and just want to meme.

>said that he hates feminism
>uses buzzword by said group that he has disdain for
kek ur a faggot kill yourself asap

*Yawns* Sources?

Nightmare Mode: No sources from MSM

any source on that? and like i said he was always considered a playboy.

play·boy
ˈplāˌboi/Submit
noun
a wealthy man who spends his time enjoying himself, especially one who behaves irresponsibly or is sexually promiscuous.

There's an interview where he was asked about when he will stop caring as much about the numbers and shit like that, and instead of replying rationally he just went off about how many CIA members loved his speech, and how it was the biggest standing ovation since Peyton Manning and that Fox loved it. So I wouldn't say it is all on MSM

You brought up his press conference on crowd sizes. I listed a whole bunch of stuff that he's done, and you listed two things, one of which was crowd size.

I just think it's funny. He blocks refugees, pulls out of TPP, kicks the wall building into gear, brings in L union leaders and industry owners on how to kickstart American manufacturing, and generally does a whole bunch of concrete stuff. Meanwhile, over on Slate they're working through the fourth article analyzing what it means that "Trump's obsessed" with his inauguration crowd.

Though I guess if you acknowledged all the stuff he's doing instead of hammering on one or two things he's said, then it'd be harder to make Drumpf BTFO bait threads.

>Why do Trump supporters throw around the word snowflake

Because it fits perfectly. Some snowflake want's to blow up the White House. Some snowflake wants to use Boston City Hall as a safe space. Some snowflake wants to run a 4 year live stream.

I don't care about the latter parts either though? I just care about his narcissism, and maturity.

I reused the same exact word the person I replied to used...........but ok

he is a narcissist , he really wants people to like him, that is clearly very important to him. to that the MSM said he was an asshole for having a speech infront of the wall (a memorial for fallen CIA) , they were very hostile , trump said he was told that is where his speech would be , he gave his speech and he was very well received. so again, you have the MSM presenting a narrative and trumps rebuttal to that narrative.

everytime i see it i post it.

Your projection is noted.

Do you have the one with the high heels?

That's the only video in existence that creeps me out

Snowflakes are self important faggots with no merits
Trump is a self important faggot with merits, one we like, and has earned his place in society by being good at business. As the leader of a company such as his, faggotry (Showmanship, name reconition) is very important.
Also he's cool

>trying to remove the snowflake nomenclature off of yourself by blaming the people who rightly named you the actual snowflakes
Keep projecting, snowflake.

why? Like I said your priorities are woman-tier.
His personality doesn't reflect his policies at all.

i dont but its not hard to find such videos i just dont bother to make em and since its not my fetish i wont bother to pay for em

The snowflake meme did major damage and I didn't even know it. Its just fun to call pussies snowflake is all.

There's the you know, whole press conference he had because he just had to make sure people knew that his party was yuge man, fucking yuge.

google.com/search?q=trump sexist&biw=1280&bih=665&source=lnt&tbs=cdr:1,cd_min:1/1/1990,cd_max:1/1/2014&tbm=vid

Here's a simple google for you that has videos only from 2014 and before.

first off, sage
second tAke your bait and go to a secluded area and kill yourself
not everyone here is a pussy virgin looking for validation

Again assuming that I'm a liberal, or democrat and just throwing out blanket statements instead of doing actual reading.

Keep following sheep

Personality always affects policies.

That's what I thought. You are a troll.

Sitting here with my gf as I make this thread, sooooooooooooo yeah. Not really a virgin. Got any better insults or are you only good at repeating shit without an actual depth or substance to your comments?

Lol. Don't expect an actual explanation on why trump is such a pussy. Sup Forums projects themselves onto Donald Trump so anytime you insult him they feel you are insulting them. It's pretty funny actually, I even started fucking with trump supporters more than sjws since sjw bashing is such a normie thing to do now.

Why because I provided you with a source that was obtainable without MSM? Also you want me to give you sources about interviews he's done with MSM without involving MSM.

so no source? just random youtube videos, none about trump even, several are about gillette advertisements.
literally nothing. silly me , i almost forgot the dozen women who came forward about trump raping them in the final weeks of the campaign, whatever happened to them?

the next 8 years are going to be amazing.

Idk maybe trump is pissed off. What the fuck else do you think? He's a rich guy that's had very little media opposition till recently, he's salty about all the negative attention. I would be too.

more sage
also where is the insult? i didnt direct anything your way
telling you to kill to kill yourself isnt an insult but a recommendation
yhis is also not an insult just an observation: you do not seem to have an adult level of reading comprehension since you think there is an insult in there somewhere
note: i keep saging your shit so there is no bump. this banter is not helping your thread, which is what youre looking foR

>There's the you know, whole press conference he had because he just had to make sure people knew that his party was yuge man, fucking yuge.

You didn't give me a source, you moron. Your delusion is out of control now.

are we being raided? can someone confirm that we are being raided?

Kinda like how Obama promised to close guantanamo bay back in 2008 right?

How did that go by the way?

>Not My President
I Know, he's not my president either.
He's The God Emperor of Mankind

You're totally right. Those Drumpfkin sheeple are getting totally BTFO. Thin skinned special snowflake. These next four to eight years are going to be a blast. You'll win all kinds of rhetorical victories, and all those Drumpfettes are going to have to show are silly things like a border wall, renegotiated trade agreements, 10+ million illegals deported, jobs out the ass, and an ultra conservative Supreme Court for the next generation.

Stupid snowflakes don't even know how silly they are, amirite?

You know that threads like this only galvanize his supporters and fuels the existing circlejerk for his detractors, right?

They get a talking point script, I think this is one of David Brockes incompetent fools.

didya see this from this morning?

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/01/26/dems-to-david-brock-stop-helping-you-are-killing-us.html

>8

>YEARS

Sorry buttercup, thought you could read and do your own work. Here you go daddy
mediaite.com/tv/more-backlash-david-letterman-considers-banning-trump-for-his-racist-comments/ - 2011

youtube.com/watch?v=oCUPXG_gWts - 2011

youtube.com/watch?v=v33ZUtvguDE - 2011

youtube.com/watch?v=PAV4imwVhEo - 2011

youtube.com/watch?v=XqOwi_PrP9Q

And so on and so forth. So again this has been a hot topic about Trump for many many years before this.

google.com/search?q=trump sexist&biw=1280&bih=665&source=lnt&tbs=cdr:1,cd_min:1/1/1990,cd_max:1/1/2014&tbm=vid#tbs=cdr:1,cd_min:1/1/1990,cd_max:1/1/2014&tbm=vid&q=donald trump racist

Tons of media opposition. But thats none of my business.

All of which literally refer to the time the Media resorted to calling Obama's critics racists for criticizing them.

>not everyone here is a pussy virgin looking for validation

Your comprehension skills must not be that great

youtube.com/watch?v=sJynVKJDroI

Sorry figured you'd know about your own Gods conferences.

Strawman
Also not claiming that he isn't my President either. But keep projecting.

Right because every President that made a promise before going into office has kept it. Thinking that you actually have a say in how the world goes, and how American politics play out is what makes you a sheep.

Lets not forget, that both political oppositions have very close mutual friends.

Don't care about Hillary, while I don't like Trumps childishness, I think he's a much better pick than her. So again, simply wondering why he is a man child. That is literally all.

Also the last part of that should be "Forced to go to the inauguration and watch Bill Clinton check out her rivals wife"

But that doesn't bother me. I just want to know why he is a man child, and why Sup Forums holds such a hypocritical stance about snowflakes.

thought i could read? you first linked a google search of 'trump sexist' which is here

now these 4 videos are or trump being 'racist' , whoopi goldberg is entitled to her opinion, opinions are not facts so we will disregard that.

the next 3 young turk videos are 2 videos about the birth certificate and 1 about obamas basketball court.

questioning obamas place of birth isn't racist.

snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp

and the basketball court isn't racist, obama made a point and a joke of installing a basketball court in 2009 because he wasn't a bowler.

you are not very good at this, maybe your girlfriend that is sitting next to you can help you with your posts.

I didn't claim him to be a racist, I was simply showing you that things of that caliber have been said against him way before he was running for President, and it's nothing new.

Racist, idk about, but he sure as fuck is sexist.

I like how the typical response is "Fuck off shill" before they all ran back to their safe spaces. Fucking snowflakes man

>sexist.
no such thing

>Why does Trump get mad when CNN lies about him
>1 post by this id
Rly joggin ma noggin

Consider that you might be wrong, OP.

>37 posts in
>can't tell the difference between a cheeto and a cheese puff