Syria General /sg/ - TIGERS AND RUSKIES EDITION!

Everything you need to know
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/
>YouTube
youtube.com/channel/UCSelGrgxKyKFrugrfns3FBA/
>Twitter
twitter.com/SyriaGeneral

>New SOUTHFRONT Jan26
youtu.be/WmzTzaN0tCU

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/BnR-8NrMu54
youtu.be/BdphcZh6h_4
youtu.be/vn1QNppXsvM

PERMANENT MAPS
>Livemap
globaleventmap.org
>hohol livemap
syria.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Syria conflict map
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/

>Fan maps
twitter.com/syria_protector
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html
agathocledesyracuse.com/
syriancivilwarmap.com

RECENT MAPS
>Mosul Jan24
i.imgur.com/tNEiXr7.jpg
>E Aleppo/alBab Jan24
i.imgur.com/XyOtukS.jpg
>Deir Ezzor jan22
i.imgur.com/7R5WfyC.jpg
>Wadi Barada Jan20
i.imgur.com/38z6jiF.jpg
>Palmyra Jan19
imgur.com/a/AAzyq
>E Ghouta Jan14
i.imgur.com/qVvy60J.jpg
>Aleppo Dec22
i.imgur.com/FlnmmT3.jpg

Developments Jan26
>Tiger forces at 7.5 km from Al-Bab
>2600 militants lay down arms in WadiBarada
>ISIS shelling in DeZ university, injures students
>Ru humanitarian aid reaches over 3500 civilians
>SAA new push to lift siege on DeZ Airport, now controls 65% of the cemetery
>Ru choppers transport Syrian paratroopers to DeZ
>Turkish Army lost Sulfaniyah for the 12th time
>SAA repelled IS push to cut gov's only supply route to Aleppo who targeted the Khanasser Road
>Jihadists attack SAA in Golan Heights
>First train ride in E Aleppo in around 5 years
>IS pushing for Asian links, expansion - Philippines
>YPG FORCES REPEL IS COUNTER-ATTACK Tabqa countryside
>Houthi forces shoot down Saudi chopper in Yemen

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/ap-top-manager-at-russian-cybersecurity-firm-arrested-in-moscow-2017-1
asahi.com/sp/ajw/articles/AJ201701270027.html
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN15924W
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-syria-safezones-idUSKBN1592O8
debka.com/article/25900/Trump-Putin-safe-zones-deal-ousts-Iran-from-Syria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YPG–FSA_relations#2012.E2.80.9313
videos.files.wordpress.com/TneJgWZZ/isis-ninawa_hd.mp4)
rt.com/news/375135-trump-syria-zones-iraq-oil/
philstar.com/headlines/2016/11/05/1639580/fil-am-widow-soros-tagged-anti-rody-us-moves
youtube.com/watch?v=Wq--fABVaYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder that Jews are white, based and the real master race.

xth for x

The russian hackers who were helping trump during his first days of presidency got arrested!!
businessinsider.com/ap-top-manager-at-russian-cybersecurity-firm-arrested-in-moscow-2017-1

What's up with Deir ez-Zor ?

IS attacked in 5 countries this week. EGYPT, PAKISTAN, AFGHANISTAN, YEMEN AND NIGER

Tell me more about how IS isn't expanding, kek

Israel is going to be cancelled. It is not financially sustainable and the Jewish state is more Arabized every year regardless.

t. isis shill ladyboy

terrorists tried to take over the city, but failed so hard

All claims of SAA gains in cemetery are exaggerated. BTFO in Panorama. IS offensive expected imminently to wipe out last desperate nusayri resistance.

Is the "Australian" looking for foreskin around?

(You)

the slope got the yellow id
kek

It seems that Trump want a true coalition on Syria to BTFO jihadist

Now that the end of the war with rebels coming closer what do you think will happen next?

Will the government go against Kurds and become best buds with Turkey? Or will Syria become a federation?

Also I've forgotten why this war even started, what was the US interest in supporting rebels? Was it so that Kurds can gain autonomy? I'm asking because the rebels either transformed into hardcore terrorists we thought were fighting against or they were not so "moderate" to begin with, why did US even helped them?

And a (you) for (((you)))

That's a nice pic of my grandmother where did you find it?

>they were not so "moderate" to begin with
That is your answer. Just think about it, if someone on your country started killing policemen and your soldiers would you consider him "moderate".

Kurds are also very fragmented, because the ones on Afrin are very pro-Assad (After all, Assad tell Turkey to fuck off when they attacked the area with airstrikes), but also the ones on Kobani, they are mostly (((moderate))) kurds willing to making Kurdistan a real thing.

And the problem is the inside the Kobani area, many minorities and also arabs aren't happy with kurds there, many of them are just Turk Kurds escaping from Erdomeme and trying to sieze Syrian land.

But then why did US support them if they were the kind of people we fought against in war on terrorism? If they knew it from the beginning they wouldn't have right?

You'll need to read a lot. I'm too drunk right now to explain you properly, but start with this pic.

>HURR DURR MOSUL
>IRAQIS TOOK THREE MONTHS AND LOST TWICE THE MEN

REALITY:

Philippines:asahi.com/sp/ajw/articles/AJ201701270027.html
Egypt:mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN15924W

>Trump
>wants a true coalition

Oje stupido, Trump wants SAFE ZONES in Syria.

Have a (You)

But that's quite biased, Kurds were also discontent with the government and to topple Assad we could've just agitated them, why the "moderates" of all people?

WTF even the aussie shitposter knows that chilebro is an autist

>But then why did US support them

It's in the emails why. xDDDDDDDDDDD

that's what both trump and tulsi want....support the kurdshits, because americans know that the rebels are shit

>le trump is le based

Fuck off back to r/the_donald, cunt.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-syria-safezones-idUSKBN1592O8

WW3 HERE WE COME

Additional question, war in Syria is slowly folding, but is the end even in sight in Yemen?

Because kurds were neutral when shit hit the fan. They just want autonomy they don't give a shit who rules Damascus, and USA wants Assad out.

How is the wall, commie friend?

no, kurds wanted to topple assad as well

the wall could benefit us, no more drug cartel shit

The protesting "liberals" that the msm and politicians moaned about was actually a radical sunni chimpout just like the 1976-1982 islamist uprising. Only difference is the internet exists, CIA/Clinton sending massive amount of weapons and support (through t*rkey and jordan) and the fact that USA fueled sunnis in Iraq.

Just like the "unknown" snipers shooting protestors AND police in Maidan to provoke violent shutdowns of the "peaceful protestors", Al Ciaeda did the same thing in Syria.

Basically, regime change brought through foreign backing all over. Idea was to create a forever unstable country of warlords and smaller nations, to enable future expansion of Israel.

I thought Trump would be like Putin, but he is going full Erdogan.

or more manpower so you can be the China of the Latino world.

>Now that the end of the war with rebels coming closer
Yes only 5 years awaynow.

>will Syria become a federation?
ahahhahah WOW, maybe luck more

Syria has been more or less in the same state now for 5 years.

The Government's big success: the control of Aleppo, is dependent on a road which ISIS can raid and cut off at any time

The other big change has been the Kurdish victories in the north and while most of them have been the result of ISIS simply withdrawing rather than using its resources.

If there is one consistent theme in this war it is that ISIS is one of the most powerful factions second only (maybe) to Assad. So don't take most of the recent moves in syria as set in stone.

the most likely scenario is that the war will simply go on. What could change this? If the """moderates""" are completely unified so that a ceasefire agreement actually means something, the Kurds not having anysort of autonomous state, ISIS disappearing, or Turkey invading all of rojava and western Syria.
As you can see these are all somewhat unlikely. Not to mention the ever increasing probability that this will metastasize and spread to Jordan, KSA, or Qatar.

>b-but U.S. wouldn't do bad things like supporting the bad guys r-right?

Top kike

we need a duterte in this country, but that'll never happen :-(

>Reuters

>Trump-Putin safe zones deal ousts Iran from Syria
>President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin to establish US, Russian and Turkish security zones in Syria
>As part of this arrangement, all forces from the Iranian military, the pro-Iranian Shiite militias and Hizballah will be required to leave Syria
debka.com/article/25900/Trump-Putin-safe-zones-deal-ousts-Iran-from-Syria
Anyone with common sense, and a triple-digit IQ, can see what this means and what this holds for Syria's (and Iran's) future.

I always said this,you will regret memeing him into President.
Because he honestly doesnt give a shit about you even if you support him or not
He will eventually hurt you one way or another

He is Erdomeme on stereoids

why does that mean WW3?

The Duterte we have now isn't for Mexico. Too weak imo. You have more warlike people. You need a Duterte on steroids.

just check how stupid they are
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YPG–FSA_relations#2012.E2.80.9313
our populists are controled opposition, and if we ever have a real one, you can guess who will try to topple him

Trump would obviously negotiate such a zone. "Hey Moscow we will lift all the sanctions if you let us make Northern Iraq 2.0 in Syria to keep the rapefugees contained".

In other news the ISIS propaganda drone video is making media rounds. They apparently have shitty quadcopters that can drop 40mm rifle grenades on the Iraqi army (drone footage at end/35min in videos.files.wordpress.com/TneJgWZZ/isis-ninawa_hd.mp4)

>the entire war is about pipelines
>not mentioning gulf vs Iran proxywar
Literal autism

The US and Russia are sideshows and not really relevant, just using the war for thier own interests.

How it actually started was the arab spring finally got enough useful idiots out in the street so that the gulf states could fund rebels and protesters to start a civil war and ultimately topple the Iran-backed syrian government. That's really it, Iran vs gulf ((saudi)) shia vs sunni.

>"Hey Moscow we will lift all the sanctions if you let us make Northern Iraq 2.0 in Syria to keep the rapefugees contained".
trump thinks that russia will be like mexico and bend over to him

>our populists are controled opposition

Checked. That in regard is what Duterte is strong at. Not controlled by Jewish powers except the Han Chinese (so I've been told by his detractors) Maybe you guys do need him. Too bad he's too old for this shit.

There was an Israeli claiming that site is just tinfoil shit. Try to stay calm until Drumpf has had a chat with Pootin

duterte fucked a jewish girl, don't know if that's a good thing

Have a cuckold friendly source: rt.com/news/375135-trump-syria-zones-iraq-oil/

Elizabeth Abellana Zimmerman is the proof

Trump, as much as I love him for not even thinking about starting a nukluyar war with Russia, is so in sync with the Jewish state. We all know Israel allows ISIS so destabilize their rivals. Is this why Trump is taking so long to take a stance in Syria?

The (((Zimmerman))) woman? Well they produced just as based children who probably will denounce them since Duterte himself identified (((Soros))) for trying to stir shit up in our country where (((they))) don't have a real stranglehold like elsewhere. He did what only Putin himself have done before.

Good, at least doesn't sound like another Yugoslavia supporting separatist groups or other shits.

Who?

When Duterte splurted his load, jewish mindcontrol nanobots residing in the succubuses vaginahole entered his system like an std and took complete control over his body and mind.

Netanyahoo (jewish) is now in control.

ex-wife of duterte

philstar.com/headlines/2016/11/05/1639580/fil-am-widow-soros-tagged-anti-rody-us-moves
forgot to put link

His ex-wife. Datu Duterte already have a new wife and children with her.

>jewish mindcontrol nanobots residing in the succubuses vaginahole entered his system like an std and took complete control over his body and mind.
that's true, all jews are loyal to israel

>Trump, as much as I love him for not even thinking about starting a nukluyar war with Russia, is so in sync with the Jewish state.
>We all know Israel allows ISIS so destabilize their rivals. Is this why Trump is taking so long to take a stance in Syria?
I'm inclined to always be pessimistic.
But please Felipe, have some faith in the supposed God Emperor.

Fixed.

here we have a soros tower, no wonder why this country is so corrupt

kek 10/10

When the wall is built and deportations happen and the immigrants flood back to Mexico, your corrupt politicians will no longer have the opportunity to funnel agitators and the underclass out and prevent revolutionary and reformist movements. When people realise that simply moving north is no longer an option they'll have to try and actually fix their country.

Repill me on this

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YPG–FSA_relations#2012.E2.80.9313
I don´t see how that proves that they wanted to topple assad.

that's why i like trump, because we will now ellect an efficient government and maybe lynch our president

>On 5 November, both YPG and FSA signed a truce, promising release of detainees and closer cooperation in fight against the Assad government

You must blow it up Jose. It will knock out the radiowave connections to the jewish mind control nanobots in Mexico!

Only because you're in North America and within the American sphere of influence. We have Trump tower here. Dunno if that's a bad thing. I hope it's really good!

You bet, Sven. Willpower is Sup Forums's real superweapon.

On the link?

>Duterte on Friday homed in on Human Rights Watch, which he said was attacking him to justify a $100 million, 10-year grant philanthropist George Soros promised it six years ago.

>"This Human Rights Watch of New York, that belongs to Soros. Soros was the financier. That's him. It's his grant," he said.

>"They have funding money. They will really attack to justify. They chose me... they're pounding on me. That is fine, editorials every day. I can swallow that."

He knows...

not half bad but that should be KSA safe zone not iran.

there are shittons of jews in mexico city and cancun

About the situation that you guys are telling right now, i don't understand

About Soros being evil incarnate? Duterte named the jew. That's all.

Oh, i readed, based Duterte, i have many page on jewbook trying to making him a facist heartless motherfucking killing people because yes.

no, we were talking about the jewish ex-wife of duterte

Yes.

>The agreement was announced by the FSA on Youtube and later released on Orient TV on 1 November. This 10-point agreement states that “everyone stands united with the Syrian revolution” and “our goal is the fall of the regime”.
Seems like you are right. Fucking kurd rats. Ironic that those kurds are the ones that have cooperated the most with Assad last year.

someone post the gif of kurdish monkeys destroyting assad portraits plz

Yeah, what's that all about. What was a jew doing in that shithole (no offense philibro)

>i have many page on jewbook trying to making him a facist heartless motherfucking killing people

He is! But only on criminals who wouldn't turn over a new leaf even though he warned them a multiple times before even running as a president. But despite what the (((media))) tells you, it's a lot safer here than ever before.

Always a treat when you hear a hardened cold-blooded killer criminal cut up into pieces then get his dog food pieces thrown into a major avenue. Equivalent of helicopter throwing which he also did LMAO

>What was a jew doing in that shithole (no offense philibro)
None taken. You know Jews will go to anywhere where they can make easy money. Zimmerman was a German-American and Americans are always aplenty here since we were a former colony.

I read too about your country getting a huge economic grow this year, Durterte is the New Pinochet

pinochet sucked jewish cock duterte doesn't :0)

>You know Jews will go to anywhere where they can make easy money. Zimmerman was a German-American and Americans are always aplenty here since we were a former colony.
I had no clue (about jews being in the Phils, not that kikes gonna kike), thanks for the insight!

He merely maintained what President GMA had built and Aquino maintained as well before. Even so, it's amazing he maintained it even saying "fite me" to Obongo and Soros and while oligarchs are fucking up the economy. Ever heard of the 60(Filipino)/40(foreign) ownership/partnership? No sane company would agree to that. Not even most gommie countries have that.

No problemo.

(((Bonus vid))):

youtube.com/watch?v=Wq--fABVaYo

Now is bed time, gl mapping out the zionist web lads. gn

>millions of of crim- sorry, hard-working mexican labourers being returned to mexico
>hard-working haitans, nicaraguans etc pouring into mexico at same time

Mexico superpower by 2020

i was thinking about that, if they are hard-workerks, they could help us, but it's a meme

>Apocalypse is 30 seconds closer, say Doomsday Clock scientists
>we avoid nuclear holocaust because hillary lost
>muh doomsday is closer
Really makes me think....

>The UK accepts that Bashar al-Assad should be allowed to run for re-election in the event of a peace settlement in Syria, Boris Johnson has said, in a dramatic reversal of the British policy stretching back to the early days of the civil war that the president must go.
WTF I love Boris now! Seems like he was pressed by Kerry and co to say bullshit.

I was pretty sure he was prettending to be retarded

will trump really leave assad alone or not?

That's because the kurds only give a shit about themselves and their ''''communist'''' movement

kurds are shitty version of jews

A wall is better for Americans, especially since America will be paying for it.