Russians using rape to influence foreign elections

The Russian and Syrian governments have the ability to orchestrate sex attacks by migrants designed to change the outcome of elections. The regimes have the capacity to deploy rapists and even engineer mass sex crimes, according to an expert political analyst.
Gustav Gressel (a policy expert at the European Council on Foreign Relations), told Heat Street that the Russian FSB (the agency formerly known as the KGB) could even cause events like the recent mass sex attacks in Cologne to shift public opinion.
heatst.com/culture-wars/russia-could-orchestrate-mass-sex-attacks-by-migrants-to-swing-german-elections/

>Why are the Russians so rapey?

Really got my rubels rolling

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/dVPmSu6
youtube.com/watch?v=0msBwUfGjc8
news.idealmedia.com/newdata/adpreview?ad=2674863&bl=86380&ct=adpreview&st=14&ab=b&utm_campaign=44552&utm_term=f7eb6fc6-0d1a-49c3-b373-63c61cd1a14f
youtube.com/watch?v=w40ushYAaYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Frankfurt School and Soviet infiltration of Western Academia is a conspiracy theory, but the FSB rigging elections in the US and engineering mass sex crimes is plausible.

I wonder what a rape orchestra sound like.
Which instruments are the most rape inducing ones.
Do they all ride around on a big buss or can they just pipe that in?
And the rapemeister, what kind of stick does he swing?

So many questions.

It's definitely Russia and not just Muslims being rapey. Uh huh.

Is Russia becoming a scapegoat again?

Seems like everything is just satire now

Now I'm extra curious
Like if the Russian caught me, and turned me into a rapey Mohammad, would that stand up in court?

considering how replacement immigration is also happening in Russia and government authorities constantly need to disown nationalistic and anti immigration views on their national news, I don't see it happening

>cars drive on the wrong side of the road
>immigrant rapes girl
>Russias fault

CTR SHILLS

You in particular are a piece of shit. Marxist infiltration of the American universities is well documented and really bloody obvious.

Only if you're brown.

It's sarcasm you dolt.

Pretty sure he was being sarcastic, Ivan

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Yes, the Russians are making Middle Eastern migrants rape women.

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Retard.

>remember, no Блядь

Is this even real? I think reality is going to implode from the sheer amount of stupid.

>Understands rape culture
>Can't understand sarcasm

>Ahmar, why did you rape her?
>Putin told me to!

he can't keep getting away with this

Are you fucking kidding me

Literally the western world rn

>anything goes wrong
>blames russia

Man the fuck up

>be leftist German
>know that migrants are going to get rapey as fuck
>try to come up with some way to blame it on other people in advance

do you hate antifa

do you want to help make antifa the ultimate butt of all jokes

then join

discord.gg/dVPmSu6

we are going to take www.antifa.rip live soon as a central newsfeed on the totally hilarious fails that antifa create every single day

>Migrants are rapists
>Migrants are Russian infiltrators
Either way, isn't the solution to get rid of the migrants?

It's so fucking amazing how we've literally become the commies and the Russians and Polskis are the ones trying to crush them. How do I incite my fellow Americans to smash the reds without being a nazi?

>hacking refugees

>import literal thousands of human trash, from a land which is ok with raping women, killing them for insulting islam in any way
>with the reason that they need "help" and they are "hard workers" even though only a small percentage will turn out to be an actual hard worker
>have a massive increase in the percentage of women raped
>omg it must be those fascist russians!!!!!! who else do we have to blame?!?!?!

Leftism is truly a mental condition, I can not believe what I am reading. Also here is Norway promoting kids to do cocaine

youtube.com/watch?v=0msBwUfGjc8

baka desu senpai

>see what had happened was
>it's not that the military age men want sex and look down on whites
>no, the Russians *made them* horny and arrogant

>left and smelly aboriginals protested at the Australia day celebrations yesterday.

FUCK SAKE RUSSIA, JUST STOP.

>Russia made the muslims rape your kids so you wouldn't vote for the people who brought the muslims in and protect them

Every time I read this propaganda shit I want to find a leftist and carve their fucking eyes out of their screaming skull

>i-it's not the migrants raping, there's no evidence of it you are just racistsssdsdsdsdsds

>Russians are inflitrating refugees and making them rape

So, they are:
a) admitting that refugees are raping and that's a problem
b) admitting that they were lying initially while denying it
c) blaming it on the Russians, just like the golden showers, elecricity grid , hackorz and whatever

And that is why they are full of shit and I don't believe them

Fake News,
Fake Academia.

>Russia is the reason Muslims rape
>Russia does everything bad
The left can never recover from this, they jumped off the cliff and everybody else let go.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

But in the long run it will prevent way more rapes, this will also prevent the rape of the rape babies from being raped.

>Russia hacked American heart's in order to defeat Hillary
>Russia hacks Rapefugees penises in order to defeat Merkel
WEW

hypothetical question pol

assuming ivan actually had the capacity and plans to pull this off, would you support it?

personally i am indifferent, its my belief that those white wimins are going to get raped by mudslime either way...

Is Macedon truly a based nation?

news.idealmedia.com/newdata/adpreview?ad=2674863&bl=86380&ct=adpreview&st=14&ab=b&utm_campaign=44552&utm_term=f7eb6fc6-0d1a-49c3-b373-63c61cd1a14f

>muslims go out and do the usual rounds of mass gang-rape
>"OMG its the russians you bigots!"
the left are completely gone

Classic conspiracy theory.

>blame the russians meme

How long until the left can still pull the russian threat card

>tfw if the ' liberal west' goes to war against Russia, I'd have to fight with Russia...

What's the explanation for why Russians would want nationalist world leaders in charge of other countries?

All I've heard is it's because they want to destabilize other countries so that they can conquer them, but if all these rumors are true and Russia is determined to influence elections, who's to say that they don't just want the better leader to win? Russians are nationalists. If they want other countries to be nationalists, it seems like it would be because they believe nationalism works well for them and would work well for other countries, too. If every country was as productive as possible, think how much the world would advance. That's what I think Russia would be after if these rumors are true.

russia is so powerful it can hack arabic benis. maybe the doomsday clock is right guys.

rightful Greek clay

For a simple reason. Nationalist leaders won't be bothered with anything apart from their nation's interests. So the won't take hostile actions against Russia.

It's our fault really. You can't punish poor refugee teens for being hacked by us. Say no to xenophobia and racism.

my sides

If that really is the reason, I don't have a problem with it.

We must not have a rape beam gap! American Rape Beam technology will have every nigger in the Kremlin defiling every white woman in site

>Russia weaponizing fake news and not (((CNN)))

Maybe Russia deserves to rule the world if they are so devilishly clever with their tactics

The really stupid thing about the claim is that its MORE reason to ban refuges. If refuges can literally be used as a swarming rape weapon by a foreign entity why the ever loving fuck would you mass import them?!

Uh-oh that logic shit again, quick cut to commercial.

Gotta go train my Ahmeds in cultural enrichment techniques.

nah, they would just spin it to claim they are victims at two levels: deprived of a homeland and subjected to soviet dick control

The rape whistles go woo wooo

someone post this on /r/Sup Forums please.

Sup guys wanna us hack all gfs for you?
We dont mind, but we running quite low on funds

I'm thinking of asking Euronations to purchase my specially designed electronic rape alarm for sale in their host nations.

It blares a loud, protracted, screaming female orgasm at 120 decibles, and can only be stopped by a combination of male sperm and female blood wiped on a specialized contact panel.

I'm thinking about the exterior design for it, maybe dress it up as a pink dildo. Oh, but I wouldn't want it used as such, silly white women, hence the small razored edges.

Feild testing starts next month in Cologne.

Rape team 6 the movie when?

Holy fucking kek

>when the russian call you commie

Bakurize

This. They're basically saying that all of the sex criminals are evil russians in disguise, but they continue to advocate letting them live here when they've made it clear that "they rigged it so drumpf would win hurrr durr".

So which is it? Should we let all the migrants in because they're innocent dindu nuffins, or do we kick them all out for being evil russian spies?

youtube.com/watch?v=w40ushYAaYA