Black people can't do anyth-

Black people can't do anyth-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CEEGO-39sqY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's pretty cool. Is this the same guy that made the bike

reply to this post or your future daughter will marry a CTR shill like the one above

she will marry a canadian if you don't copy this entire post & use it to derail another shill thread

>Monkeys can be trained to do tricks
Shocker

>black people can cut things and tear apart things that other people created

yes, we knew this

Black people can do things. Niggers can't.

>measures feet
>makes shoes from measurements
They guy is astounding

WHITEY BTFO

Not gonna lie, it's pretty neat. These types of people are needed to make Africa stable. Too bad his work will ultimately be in vain since he's a glimmer in a fucking black hole

fuck off

Wait until he figures out planned obsolescence.

WE

I'm so tired of this meme.

You never heard the term "Nigger Rigging"?

That's cool.

WE WUZ COBBLERS N SHIET

responding

And then later they put the rest of the tire around your neck and light it on fire. Very cutting edge stuff!

UNKA OONKA BOONKA INVENTORZZ BIX NOOD

youtu.be/CEEGO-39sqY

>hey look this one guy is pretty smart
>what is a bell curve

lol that's what I was thinking

Oh wait until the white suburban mom's pick up on this and have bush monkeys all over the continent making "genuine African tire" sandals to sell to the rest of the ignorant dip shit broads.
Sure, they'll pay the coons a "fair" wage but that $5 an hour won't justify the $100 cost.
They'll eat that shit up.

how will america compete

>2017: Niggers have discovered how to make sandals out of old tires
Fug they are going to catch up pretty soon I have a feeling

We have been doing that for centuries now. And way more aesthetic

>1 post by this ID

It's funny how niggers making a pair of sandals out of an old tire become widespread news.

Just goes to show how subhuman and primitive they are. Even the smallest of feats gets monumental praise, like a dog learning how to rollover.

It's not one guy, it's very common in the third world because shoes wear out fast if you walk a lot but tire rubber is extremely resistant to abrasion so it's a useful raw material even if the tire itself is totally rotted and ruined

They just now invented shoes? Holy shit white people totally btfo!!

Holy shit they're only 10,000 years behind. They might catch up any day now.

MOM NUPOL IS ON THE INTERNETS AGAIN

makes shoes out of fucking tires...

I'm more impressed with the people that made the fucking tires.

They're so poor he's worried about wasting a single millimeter of old tire.

HOW CAN NEW BALANCE EVEN COMPETE?

The average I.Q of an African is 68, variation will happen happen but the majority of genetically inferior to whites , Asians and Jews.

Those guys will take us to Mars.

>african man works hard to sell recycled wares to feed family
>donation truck pulls into town and gives away 500 free pairs of shoes to locals

They also discovered antibiotics, the polio vaccine , the written word, the printing press...oh wait that was whites and Asians.

but they wuz kangz

Want some peanut butter?

If you look at the front carefully, you can see the nignog has put a spring there, but it's not under any tension. It's obvious he saw a dirt bike with a suspension in the front and thought it was some sort of integral piece to the vehicle and thus copied it in his bike. But he never stopped and figured out why it was there, or what it was supposed to do. Instead he just put a giant spring on that shaft and believed that was good enough.

A nice summation of niggers as a whole really.

>four hours

>four hours

Too bad TOMS is taking away his job through their charitable donations

>arachnids can do things but spiders can't

>he is so good that he can measure your feet

Wow. Africa finally managed to figure out how to take measurements. They're almost to 6,000 bc technology.

Doesn't matter. All the free shoes white people in the west give to Africa is going to run him out of business.

wtf no anime? this is bullshit

>AnCap

Sup Forums had a lot more Ancaps back in the day then now

We're supposed to be impressed he knows how to use a ruler.

This is serious. If we don't give the blacks everything they want they're gonna turn all our tires into sandals.

How would commuters ever recover?

Can't wait. I got 75 tires in the woods out behind my shed just dying for a business oppertunity

>see a bunch of tires in your village not being used
>notice theyre made out of the same material as the rich people's footwear
>learn how to make shoes out of the tires
>find/make/buy tools to assist you in your shoe making
>open a stand in center of town market to sell your shoes
>offer fair price for a pair of shoes
>extremely proud, very hopeful for the future
>you can feel your father, your grandfather, your great grandfather and so on looking down at you from the heavens, crying tears of joy
>youre gonna make it out of this shithole and bring your remaining family too
>no longer will you eat mud cookies for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
>HONK HONK
>whats this?
>HONK HONK UN AID TRUCK HERE
>wh-what? n-no
>HONK HONK COME ON NIGGERS GET YOUR FREE SHOES MADE IN CHINA FOR LITERAL PENNIES
>WE'RE HELPING HONK HONK

Scorpions can pinch and sting

Yes because that's how "special" they are. Many of them could be considered legally retarded with the IQ scores they get.

Wow!
This is alsmot as good as The Gods Must be Crazy

But we are crafting iphones and shit....

Lel

Nice try cuck

they're perfect to the millimeter.

Is this where he keeps his stock guys?

That's actually a true story. It actually happened.

tire shoes, the basis of a stable nation, do not make

Why does it make the news every time a black person does something halfway civilized? It's a tad racist to be honest. It's like they expect so little from them that a small accomplishment is worthy of national coverage.

>pretending the UN AID truck would get there before his stall was looted by the locals

wew lad

>nig being enterprising and contributing to society
R A R E
A
R
E

A monkey in a suit is still a monkey.

>makes shoes that fit your feet
S-SUGOI!

WE WUZ COBBLERS N SHIET

Pretty resourceful good on him.

>niggers can trace

How can white people even compete?

>comments are disabled

I wonder why.

>tire shoes, the basis of a stable nation,

lold

a

>Four hours

Is building a computer different now?

I built one back in 2004 when games were good and it took like 15 minutes. It was literally just plugging X into Y and fastening into place.

Setting up BIOS and Windows took far longer but not even close to 4 hours.

And Ben Carson is a brain surgeon. Doesn't make Africa any less of a shithole run by dumb savages.

I saw a documentary before where people in Haiti made almost an entire playground out of tires for kids. Was pretty cool.

You shouldn't be so racist, OP.

Aren't these headlines actually racist?

>tfw normies think I'm a genius because I can use a command line

That's a CX450M power supply in there, definitely not "high end"

*than now

Holy shit, I never noticed that. Really, what the fuck was he thinking? It's not even on the shaft is it? is just attached to the beams next to it at one end with nothing to ever touch the top of the spring.

If I bolt springs all over my hood, it'll make my ride smoother right?

Soon they'll be making clothes that actually fit a human being

stfu white boi you int know shit bitch ass hoe

tires are toxic and not good to use in direct contact with your skin.

lol

maybe he could eat the tires

we nazis now

its the same thing. maybe a few more plugs but nothing complicated.

The fresh install is waht takes the most time, OS, drivers, every thing you need to get your OS runnign the way you like. If you want to take a total time to get operational again for me it takes at least a few days.

Monkey see monkey do.

>old tires
You mean stolen tires

>gaymen case

>ID
>SEIG
>SIEG HEIL

click here to find out why

>he can measure your feet and make you a pair that fits to the perfect millimeter.

he can also measure your hands and make a turkey scaled to the perfect millimeter

This is why you see Africans wearing western secondhand tshirts even in the jungle and why you see no textile workers employed in Africa
Except in many cases the freely donated goods pass through middlemen who sell them for profit and let me point out that the middlemen aren't Africans, they are are of a particular international merchant group

countless industries are destroyed across Africa continuously by this madness