Stop renting and buy a house

Stop renting and buy a house.

What's stopping you, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

centris.ca/fr/maison~a-vendre~baie-d-urfe/24424729?view=Summary
point2homes.com/CA/Real-Estate-Listings/BC/Vancouver.html?location=Vancouver, BC&search_mode=location&checkbox_for_sale=on&page=1&sort_by=DESC_price&SelectedView=listings&LocationGeoId=536616&location_changed=&ajax=1
point2homes.com/MX/Home-For-Sale/Baja-California/Playas-de-Rosarito/Beautiful-Casita-best-location-in-Town/30206995.html
youtu.be/tYNuR1oaQts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm poor nigga

Why are you poor? Job not good enough? Too much debt?

I did buy one. Will be payed off in 6 years, then I buy another and rent it out, pay it of, repeat.

Stocks crash, but rents are forever.

Most people don't know how much they have because they have poor spending habits and run up debts. Some fall for the "I have to live in a major city to get a job" meme

I make 40k a year. got me a decent 120k house on a 15y mortgage.

This is what I see a lot of people in my city doing to make money, I think I'm going to do this as well

Most people never even go consult with a bank lender to see if they're preapproved. I mean fuck it's free to get preapproved and people still don't do it. If you can't get preapproved they tell you what to do

>

I mean just look at this thread, don't you guys want this kind of life?

I'm unfortunately missing about $700k to complete that transaction.

>700K

You can't get something...cheaper? Here 700k buys you a house in the most prestigious neighborhood or a mansion in the country...

I live in bc

stop making excuses

Not in the Boston area. I just bought a 1350 sq ft house for 400k one town over closer to Boston is twice that for an average looking home.

Really?

I make $30 HR part-time and plus have a 2nd PRN job (also $30HR). I would work full time but I'm finishing up my degree. I'm a full time student currently, but should be graduating this semester.

My wife makes $15 full time, but is underpaid based on her qualifications (communications degree) hopefully she gets a better job in her field.

We found a really sweet buy in my hometown. It's a 4 bedroom built on 24.5 acres of land for $220,000...it's literally my dream house. I did inquire about getting a loan for it, but I don't qualify due to my work status (not full time), and not enough to put down (only have $15,000~) :-(

what city? surrey here

Like I don't have close to a million dollars

uhh, I don't think you guys can afford a house like that. Do you EVER want kids?

>Here 700k buys you a house in the most prestigious neighborhood or a mansion in the country...

Memphis? In MTL it's fuckin nothing...

centris.ca/fr/maison~a-vendre~baie-d-urfe/24424729?view=Summary

I live in the Bay Area. Houses start at $2M all cash offer no contingencies for a cuck shed. Anything costing less than that will be prefab trash or a condemned teardown.

On the plus side I save $130k a year after tax, so I'll be able to afford a decent house out of state one day.

I hate debt. I'm about to buy land and as I have money, will build a small house. Over time I will expand it. Once the basic house is done, saving for expansion will be easier as I will live in it instead of spending money on rent.

Not sure how viable this would be in a big city but my county is pretty rural.

ITT poorfags. lol

Holy housing bubble.

vancouver here

the average house here is over 1 million

There are first time home buying mortgage programs at different banks and states, check around, you might qualify for 100 percent financing.

>the average house here is over 1 million

You can say thx to your chinks masters, James...

point2homes.com/CA/Real-Estate-Listings/BC/Vancouver.html?location=Vancouver, BC&search_mode=location&checkbox_for_sale=on&page=1&sort_by=DESC_price&SelectedView=listings&LocationGeoId=536616&location_changed=&ajax=1

>buying a house
>through a (((bank)))
>paying quadruple for its worth because of (((mortgages)))

>point2homes.com/CA/Real-Estate-Listings/BC/Vancouver.html?location=Vancouver, BC&search_mode=location&checkbox_for_sale=on&page=1&sort_by=DESC_price&SelectedView=listings&LocationGeoId=536616&location_changed=&ajax=1
>tfw 90% of the real estate agents of the most expensive houses are chinese
i swear there's something fishy going on in this city

It's even worse here. Last time my family moved was in 98 when my brother was born. The house we purchased the house for $350k. My parents place is worth well over a million dollars now, and there's no way I could afford to move back to my hometown. (It's full of Muslims now anyways)

Because I'm a rootless cosmopolitan, are you fucking happy? You think I like being this way? Everytime I try to settle in a new area I don't get along with the community because I hate people and everyone is a fucking cuck.

Someday I will move innawoods by myself when I can afford the land and supplies.

> (It's full of Muslims now anyways)
Ottawa?

canadian boomers are among the most soulless people in history with the way they've sent this country

>needing a loan
>giving moshe thrice the value of the home
If you can't afford something, you shouldn't buy it

Look up "white infill", "gentrification", and "urban pioneer."

Don't try and get a starter home in the already white only neighborhood. Try and get it on the periphery of "the hood."

Get an affordable house, fix it up, build equity, and reclaim a city center, street by street.

20k down payment for a little one, like, what the fuck man.

GTA. The town was over 90% white in the early 90s and today it's majority- minority. Absolutely sickening. It's not just the immigrants, new subdivisions (built for chinks and slimes) tore up old farms and several landmarks beloved by the community.

Research programs in your state, you could qualify to get 100% financing.

No, satan, fuck off.
3-5k is all you need for a down payment.
Buying in at a peak is retarded unless buying a foreclosed property.

I bought one in 2010. A short sale, house sold for 335K in 2008 and I picked it up for 230K. Now its worth 300K. Plus after the mortgage tax deduction it costs about as much as my shitty one bedroom apartment and no chink fags slamming doors to wake me up anymore

Nope median hose price is now $660k here in oz. Sure, I could pick up something with "good bones" for about 350k but its going to be in a town with zero employment. Fucking joke this country is right now.

Not in sanctuary cities.

property taxes, along with insurance

Chinks have flooded the housing market.

The rich and corrupt chinese launder money through an intricate scheme, nothing fishy about it, its well known

I live in New Zealand

Nothing, I buy and sell houses for a living.

Here's my most recent project.

But I've never not had a house. Born in a house my parents owned. When I went to college my parents saw the prices and said:

>fuck that shit, you're not living on campus and you're not renting either. We'll just buy a place close to UNH and rent it out when you're done.

They're fucking loaded now. In case you're wondering how it worked out. They literally have 3x the income in retirement they ever had in a single year as wagecucks.

Surreyfag here. My apartment is worth ~180k, it's the building where the Surrey 6 murders happened.

i can't find a job

I live n Hamilton and for decades people from Toronto were too snobby to even consider living here then in the past 5 years they finally figured out it's pretty nice here and are just begun buying up everything and driving up prices like crazy. My girlfriend's parents have a nice big old house they got for $175K back in 2006 now it's being appraised at $700K I feel like I need to leave but I don't know where else to go.

Serious question:

When all the illegals are deported, what happens to their houses? Does a house purchased by an illegal fall under ilicit gains and go up for auction? Or... what happens?

Ryan has made it clear there will be no mass deportations. It's a pipe dream.

I'll never be able to afford one.

11k for a shack down in Baja, bretty good...

point2homes.com/MX/Home-For-Sale/Baja-California/Playas-de-Rosarito/Beautiful-Casita-best-location-in-Town/30206995.html

Ryan isn't the decider.

What do i have to gain from buying a house?

I live rent free with my mum and need over £10,000 for a mortgage, which I don't have, or really want that badly either.

The down payment Jew and the loan heeb

>be me
>live in the bay area

Equity and save money.

Down payments and the fact that I have to pay property taxes on something I don't own yet.

I've got family in Simcoe county. White flight and young people desperate for housing is driving up the prices there too. Fucking chinks ruin everything.

i don't want to play the jews game.

>he doesn't have 10,000 quids saved up

Because you need to be the CEO of a major company to afford a house in this fucking country

Rental properties have a tendency to reduce the value of neighboring properties.

Do this with condos and trailers. Keep those otherwise shitty investments out of my neighborhood.

t. homeowner

You plant a rental here, and I'll make your life a living hell.

700k would buy a 2 bedroom unit in a 20 yr old block in my mediocre suburb 30 minutes from the city. The shittest house in my suburb would go for easily 1.2 mil

this

>tfw 800sf townhouse with paper walls is $2.5M

Hello, China? If you are reading this, please nuke the entire California coast line.

Actually I grew up in Simcoe county though the rest of my family is from Hamilton and that's why I moved here years ago for university and stayed. And you're right, it's happening there too. I would love to just live in a nice little cottage in Tiny Township again like my family did before selling it. They were like 60K when I left but whenever I check prices now they're like 300K fucking hell man.

>Good goy, have all of your savings and potential capital returns tied up in a volatile single property that can at any time become valueless!

I live with my parents rent free.

I own 11 Rentals and a personal residence in Chicago.

That's using folksy voodoo data, market activity and comps determine the values, with market activity being negatively effected by vacant properties whether they are rental or not, banks will foreclose on an owned home leaving it vacant as well

and go shove those trailers up your ass

I want to live in a specific area of my hometown and cannot afford it yet.

>Tiny Township
Granfather and uncle live very close by. Some Arab just bought a hotel there. I swear to god if cottage country gets invaded I'm taking action.

lmao

This is retarded logic. There are price points where people treat a rental just as if its thier own home.

Fucking retard.

> Property prices inflated to record levels
> Need a huge deposit
> Interest rates are so low that rent is way higher than the investment properties mortgage
> rent growth has outpaced wage growth

Gee I wonder why I can't save 30-60k in this environment

fuck off bank shill. Only buy a house if you can afford to do so without a loan. Don't feed the jew.

Donald suspended the cuts to the FHA, so it's not exactly looking good for future middle class housing policy.

Me as well. Always bonus for exposed brick. That floor is fucking stupid however.

Where I live, you need at least $150k for a down payment. This ain't happening anytime soon.

hopefully the housing market tanks and all the Asians buying land here fuck off to their own countries

That floor is coming back in style, you see it alot in the old craftsman bungalows.

>buy
I'm building one, nigger. what are you gonna say now?

(praise kek [pk])

% on PMI. Like $8,000 total on a 30 year loan. Any fucking retard that doesn't refi after 20% equity to non-FHA doesn't deserve a home.

You buy the real estate, and build the improvement, you're still technically buying

It's already been ruined by the waterfront owners corruptly controlling local government to make it their private resort. They lobby to eliminate public parking, put up huge fences blocking off walkways across the beaches etc. When I go back to many of them now what little public space that's left is covered in weeds. See pic related, there's the wall some guy put up in balm beach and then he broke some kid's arm for just swimming past "his" stretch and he got off without charges.

>renting a house

how am I supposed to get that kind of money?

Yeah, what this guy said:
You don't seem like you're in awful shape to get a loan.

Got a 2 bedroom decent condo in a passable town outside the cities, it's 35 years old and 850 square feet with HOA fees over $350. No yard.

It was almost $140,000.

Massachusetts isn't the most expensive place, but the bare minimum is demanding.

I found a shallow part of international water and I'm piling dirt...

To qualify for my 100% financing on my first house I had to make less than 80k a year and basically have the same shit job for two years, but this first step can lead to great things.

>reclaim a city center, street by street.
That's a lot of work senpai...Maybe if Trump sends in the feds, though...

who do I look like, Donald Trump ?

Only people who can afford homes here are chinese communist overlords

condos are fucking shit, condo boards are like another level of government telling you what to do all the time with petty nonsense by-laws and rules like what colour your curtains can be or whether you can put a potted plant on your balcony. And every condo I've ever had experience with always has nuts living there who are constantly making petty complaints about stupid shit like the window of the gym over looks the parking lot and they feel the drivers are leering at them

if you take out a mortgage to buy a house, you are just renting from the bank.

debt-free home ownership is the ultimate redpill

I live with my parents and put my money into cars.

I make 45k a year, I'm not buying a 300k starter house that already needs renovating.

youtu.be/tYNuR1oaQts

Watch this

>waaah I didn't own the house I lived in and someone else who owned it didn't want me living there anymore waaah

Neighborhoods like this go from being no-gos to paradise

Listen to his words, he's upset because it's not the "melting pot" he remembers

you could at least put your money into making a sweet RV if vehicle restoration is your thing.

I could probably save it in a couple of years if I really wanted to but it'd mean quitting hookers and not travelling, both past-times which I really enjoy.

Yep. But that's all I could afford for 1500/month in a 15 year (I'm not doing a 30 year, ever). Houses around here are either 400k or they are falling apart.

We are nowhere near Australia or Canada, but that also means there won't be some magical fix when shit hits the fan and people take their land back, this is naturally high prices.

Black floors? That looks like fucking shit.

Something must be done about the real estate situation in Canada. It feels like the only viable option is to head inawoods and live off the land.