What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

>1 post by this ID

Liberals are being forced to tell the truth. Who the hell is this nigger though? Why do we care about his opinion?

That the Democrats are lying scumfucks

Hes the current host of (((the daily show)))

Feels good to have an honest man in the White House.

I've en this angle pushed by A LOT of libs the last few days and I actually think it's a narrative that the right should let them push. It's ultimately a positive and why Trump won. He's not a politician and showed what we need to actually get shit done.

obama confirmed lame duck

Why doesn't he just move back to South Africa if things are so bad here?

should've only echo'd (((show)))

>Man says he will help fix his country
>He does it

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN! HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT??

Now that's funny!

So, he admits Obama didn't?

>I'm a nigger who's never lifted in my life, and now many of us are going to have to be strong hunter/gatherers again because one man is being an honest and god-like politician

That about sums it up. Hail Emperor Trump.

That's a way of saying "I'm beginning to like Trump" without actually saying it. Aka the only way to say it in the libcult circles. He might still get bullied for it.

Right, because if Hillary had won and followed through we'd all be sucking on nuclear fallout, right nigger? That's way cooler.

> he doesn't think nuclear war is cool
Go have sex with a tree, you smelly hippie

>omg i hate that trump so corrupt so racist, we should have voted hillary
>oh my god he followed through with his promises wtf?!?!??!

>liberals admitting Obama didn't follow through on any of his HOPE & CHANGE
>Trump, meanwhile, is doing precisely what he said

This is the first time in a long time we have an honest politician in Washington. probably because he only got into it recently, instead of "serving" as a life-long career politician like the denizens of the Swamp.

This isn't liberal or conservative anymore. It isn't democrat or republican. Trump is in. He ran with the party he needed to in order to win.

He has been defined as sexist. racist. misogynist, whateverphobic. Nobody gives a fuck anymore. America is tired of weaponized words and political correctness.

We have an actual president that doesn't give a rat's ass about establishment politics in OFFICE, who cares about MURICA by recognizing how evil globalism is. Trump is his own animal and he has shattered the bipartisan politics that fucked with the US for years.

If you think the problems here are from just dems or rinos or sjws or commies or neocons you fail to see the big picture. The God-Emperor broke US politics. It will never recover. This is a great thing.

The Lion Party is coming, and sovereignty is back. The rest of the world will burn, and we will laugh.

8 years of shitposting incoming. He said I would get tired of winning. THEY said he wouldn't keep his promises and we got duped. Five days in give or take?

Teddy would be proud.

How dare this piece of fucking human garbage call on the name of the Lord when he supported Clinton

He meant that his ratings are in the tank: Jon's momentum won't carry the show much longer and he needs to shift perspective from "durr orange tiny hands durr" because it's not reviving the failing genre.

He is saying he wanted other politicians to follow through with their promises but they never did

He never wanted donald trump to follow through with his promises because "oh my god so horrible and racist" but he actually did

basically what we learn from this is that trevor noah is an unfunny nigger that will kill a program that's been on television for many years while trying his hardest and owes all of his life achievements to affirmative action

That's actually a pretty insightful post. We have Trump because of the collective hubris of the self serving media and politicians.

School is in session and Trump brought a paddle.

The Daily Shoah

At least liberals can admit their politicians don't follow through on promises either.

This is his greatest Tweet. Even after he shuts down Twitter, it will still be true.