Why are most of you non-white and yet white supremacist?

Why are most of you non-white and yet white supremacist?

NYC is a meme and the whites that live there have too much to lose to dance in front of a camera singing praises to a nazi frog.

Darkies have plausible deniability if they get doxed.

Define "Non white"

why are you so committed to starting shit threads?

we're shitposters first and foremost

I've been saying for years niggers better learn some white supremacy if they want to learn

how can you improve if you don't acknowledge 'white' as where you're headed?

nignogs have been lying to themselves for so long, by avoiding the supremacy of whites, they're making themselves evil

> reddit
> Highschoolers
Most true supremacists have abandoned this place in search of a more better home

Because it's hilarious haha

>a more better home

m8 everything posted here is satire & for entertainment purposes only

Sup Forums is a board of peace

I hate all jews

Because I have eyes and I can see the difference between countries ran by whitey and countries ran by muds or worse, coontries that were once ruled by whitey but are now run bny negroes. You can only deny reality and truth for so long.

>Why is NYC non-white?

I'm alt-white.

Fuck Drumpf and Fuck White People

I'm a western culture supremacist t b h

White people hating themselves is their natural state, why else do so many non-whites have to champion their interests of not being replaced lol?

White people were a mistake.

White supremacist LARPing is the new hotness

Because they are the best race literally. Perhaps the east Asians have a collectively higher IQ but they've haven't accomplished what the white race has; The high IQ is almost meaningless without creativity. Western civilization was built by whites and it can only be maintained with whites. When the white man is in charge he rules not for just the good of the white men but for the good of everyone. Also, the white man was pretty righteous in Germany circa 1930s.
t. mestizo

>When the white man is in charge he rules not for just the good of the white men but for the good of everyone

tfw u replace White man with Jews it actually makes sense

No. Jews do what they do for Jews. Don't be an idiot. They have no one's interests at heart, but their own tribes's.

aaaaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA