Sup Forums is always right!

So I'm certain you have all seen at least one of the many videos mocking Donald Trump posted by GQ.
Eg: archive.is/PFSxf

It has become evident that GQ is running a propaganda campaign against trump, and they have been for months now. Each article and video is calling Trump a racist, misogynist etc and claiming hes going to fail (Lol) etc etc

This is what I found out:

First of all GQ's editor in chief Jim Nelson began his carrer working for CNN (Jewish company) a known homosexual and very likely a Jew, but there isnt any record of his family on wikipedia.

Now GQ's parent company Condé Nast is owned by:

(((Robert A. Sauerberg))), Jr.
(CEO and President)

(((Samuel Irving Newhouse Jr.)))
(Chairman emeritus)

And Candé Nast's Parent company "Advance publications" founded by Samuel Irving Newhouse Sr, who according to wikipedia:

"Newhouse was born Solomon Isadore Neuhaus in a tenement on the Lower East Side of Manhattan, the eldest of eight children born to Jewish immigrants."

So all the way up, ((((GQ)))) is run by Jews big suprise!

Say it with me now: "Sup Forums is always right"

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldtracker.com/home/
youtu.be/l8ajUDl7JrA
itun.es/us/Ch55C.l
washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2016/11/30/does-this-haircut-make-me-look-like-a-nazi/?utm_term=.5d358e2c20bf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When is trump changing his hair he said he would a while ago since his normal shit takes too much time

Trump can dress any god damn way he wants to jesus christ that image triggered me
if the man wants to wear a massive tie he fucking can shut the fuck up

Well his score sits at 4.93/10
donaldtracker.com/home/

how exactly do presidents act and dress?

trump is a president, so any way he acts and dresses is the way a president does

You dont get the idea of a smear campaign do you?

Go watch the Youtube video of the same name, its ten times worse.

Link: youtu.be/l8ajUDl7JrA

I kind of agree with this, but he also doesn't have to follow conventions. He didn't get where is worrying about this petty shit.

Its a bait and switch, they appear to be friendly talk about how he could dress better and then flash the whole "trump is a racist xenophobic misogynisic classist etc ad infinitum.

I thought pol would care more about a major news organization going all out on anti trump propaganda, check out their website or youtube channel; everyday they release atleast one anti trump piece.

Left looks like standard boomer republican. Trump stands out due to his orange skin, outlandish haircut, and baggy suit. Its what attracts peoples eyes and ears to him.

he's too fat to wear a fitted suit. that's why his suits are so oversized. his gut would rip through the fabic

>Advance Publications

they also own leddit

isnt that the alt right nazi hair cut?

>be president
>be dressed like a president because you are the president

>be not president
>tell president he isn't dressing properly

I like the eccentric look not the government shill dressup thanks.

>Dark brown tie and pocket handerchief with navy suit jacket and pants

That's fucking disgusting, who thought that was a good idea?

have you not noticed he's stopped dying it?
He's also stopped tanning, and his hairdo hasn't been as sophisticated since about midway through his campaign

“But as I learned to track down the Jew in all the different spheres of cultural and artistic life, and in the various manifestations of this life everywhere, I suddenly came upon him in a position where I had least expected to find him. I now realized that the Jews were the leaders of Social Democracy. In face of that revelation the scales fell from my eyes. My long inner struggle was at an end.”

Excerpt From: Adolf Hitler. “Mein Kampf.” iBooks. itun.es/us/Ch55C.l

Left looks absolutely terrible. It makes him look like a bureaucrat trying too hard.

Nah this pic was from the second day, he worked like a fucking horse, no time for stylists when you are doing everything to dismantle obamas legacy and change the future of the country.

>photoshopping his complexion
That's racist.

>See this
>Looks respectable
>Assume he might be changing his signature look for the presidency
>Inauguration comes around
>Nothing has changed

Well, whatever.

No. The "Nazi" haircut is an undercut on both sides, short on top.

washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2016/11/30/does-this-haircut-make-me-look-like-a-nazi/?utm_term=.5d358e2c20bf

Amazing.

Reagan is looking pretty good. Damn. Didn't know he was still alive. Why is he standing next to Trump tho?

They're right that he has really shitty, tacky taste in suits and generally would look a lot better if he dressed well. However, it doesn't really matter, because it has zero effect on his ability to out-negotiate people, and given that he holds the highest political office in the entire world the whole "dress so people take you seriously" and/or for psychological dominance things don't really apply.

I think part of Trump's ability is he manages tomake himself seem like an aloof bumbling guy but in reality he's this sharp as a viper.

Probably causes people to seriously underestimate him, like in the elections.

/thread

Literally every aspect of Trump's life is focused on giving him an edge in negotiations.

that looks pretty good desu.

I'd be ok with that.

Apparently he likes the big suit style from the 80's and hasn't changed up. He could get his suits tailored but I've always liked the big coat boss look on him, even before he started his campaign.

>checks OP pic related

LITERALLY CTRing

>Trump should dress like a faggot numale

Who the fuck reads GQ

Older men always wear untailored suit, it was the style in their day and they rarely change that. It's the only thing that shows Trumps true age of 70.

looks like shane warne in about 10 years time

>American people are sick and tired of plastic fantastic focus group tested fake politicians
>Trump needs to look more like a plastic fantastic focus group tested fake politician.

That's the opposition's end game, make their enemies fit into their narratives so their arguments can have some sort of accuracy and background.

>thinking a billionaire gives half a fuck about what some pleb editor at a gay magazine thinks about a wardrobe that is literally worth more than his life

>Faggot numales wear conservative business attire

Jealous underageb& non-white poorfag leaf detected

GQ has been kike propaganda for a long, long time. They have kike olbyfag on for god's sake.

Yeah this guy is fucked. Everyday he makes a video of himself talking out of his ass about Trump, what a lunatic

>So all the way up, ((((GQ)))) is run by Jews big suprise!
>Say it with me now: "Sup Forums is always right"

Did it really take Sup Forums this long to realize that there are lots of successful Jews in powerful positions? Everyone else has known this for the last 50 years....

BTW Jim Nelson is not Jewish. I'm guessing that make you disappointed. How ironic.

>gay magazine
>posts a gay libcuck celebrity
???

I'm fucking 20 years old and my hairline is worse than that

JUST

Wired, also owned by Condé Nast did another hit piece on Trump recently attempting to paint all Trump supporters as racist.

And who knows what's going on at the cannibal-run shill echo-chamber known as plebbit.

pocket squares, tie bars, and skinny ties make you a numale faggot

trump's suit fit is a little "outdated" since the skinnyjean emofag fad made its way to the biz world, but everything is reverting to the mean with medium width lapels and ties and "modern" (not skinny, not slack) fit suits

besides, all of trump's suits are baller full canvas italian wool european shit

Reminder GQ has a feminist article about how cuck is insensitive.

No, its the fact that people dont realize just how much control jews have over the world. Aswell as the clandestine and subliminal brainwashing they are doing to people.

Its awesome to see everywhere you look at some "Trump is bad" article, or "10 reasons why whites suck" video its ALWAYS DONE BY A JEW.

Hitler was right and thats quite a bold statement to make at this point in time.

GQ needs to change it's name to NQ or CQ, Nu-male's Quarterly or Cuck's Quarterly

Trump can dress however he wants, and how he dresses is the least of the country's problems.

>Its awesome to see everywhere you look at some "Trump is bad" article, or "10 reasons why whites suck" video its ALWAYS DONE BY A JEW.

This is not even close to being a true statement.

>Aswell as the clandestine and subliminal brainwashing they are doing to people.

The majority of Jews are liberal, and theres _lots_ of Jews in the media. I think thats pretty obvious to most people. Maybe it seems clandestine and subliminal to you because you're not so bright?