Oh whatcha drinking on user

is it local brew?

if its not you should be ashamed

NO ALCOHOL

Don't tell me how to feel, user.

My father was an alcoholic so nothing

NO DRUGS

Most stuff I drink is local, now that I think about it...

Flying Dogs the Truth. Local Maryland beer, strong as hell. GF is away for 9 days, sitting around naked getting drunk eating pizza, this is great. Almost wish I was always single.

fuck off. I'm on a wave of stress rn

Who else /makers/ here?

Tim & Eric are hacks

milwaukee's best ice. 6.9% abv and lie 50-70 cents a can. and it's red state so no money going to islam lovers.

It is a local draught coming in at 5.5% alcohol

uh thats brett gelman bro

tell me about it

/Maker/impromtu AMA go. i buy artisan beer from trader joes

I can't be shamed by a tween.

This
FUCK TIM HEIDECKER

I used to like Tim and Eric, but Tim is too fucking liberal.
He ruined his career, the alt right doesn't like him after talking shit about richard spencer.

Shit in her pillowcase

This, booze is totally degenerate the way it's consumed now a days. I get that our ancestors drank alot, but that's because liquor stays good for ever and I'd rather be drunk than die of dehydration. In today's modern world we have choices and easily obtainable water.

H2o > everything

go to SLEEP JIMMY!

That's not brett gelman...

Tim is like the guy at a party who nice

GATORADE

who the fuck you think it is?

No, Tim is a liberal, jew loving cuck. Can't wait to see him on the next celeb commercial telling me who to vote for.

Fuck tim heidecker.

t. former fan

i was wrong it is brett gelman

Made it myself with local grain and hops I grew myself. That's as local as it gets.

You're drinking the wrong water fella

meh. hes cool. like lukewarm in my book

watch out for brett gelman though he's HILARIOUS

any true white man drinks two or three pints at night- from a beer mug, not degenerate style straight from the can or bottle- and complements the beer with a small bowl of pretzels or peanuts. Bonus points for standing/siting on a bar stool while doing this and not slouching on a couch like a nigger, and wear a fucking real shirt while doing this and not your old faded Dark Knight tee with the holes, have some self-respect while you're tying one on.

water sucks it really really sucks

I've got a night alone as well. I don't miss being single, but it is nice to have a night where I can shitpost, drink beer, hang out with the dog, watch hwndu, and smoke some weed. What a nice evening this is.

Yengleng get on my level cuck

Water. It comes from a glacier right up the mountain from me... so I guess you could call it a local brew?

im glad u guise found eachother

nohomo

>nothatheresanythingwrongwiththat

INVALID

I will always envy people that can buy high alcohol content booze at grocery stores. Kansas is years away from that.

Naw, I will purposely never google him or mention his name again. I suggest everyone else do the same.

Drain these cucks of your support because they are faggots who talk shit about Sup Forums, the alt right and everyone a part of it.

Seriously, boycott all of these jewish controlled faggots.

It is nice knowing someone else is having a cozy evening as well.

I went to college in Oklahoma, I know what it's like.

I did my taxes, did greenhouse maintenance, and rode my bicycle 30 miles today, all of this feels rightly earned.