You're all going to feel stupid when climate change kills your lifestyle 30 years from now

You're all going to feel stupid when climate change kills your lifestyle 30 years from now.

>Implying Trump won't be sending the white man to Mars Sanctuary Alpha in 30 years
Nice try, CTR.

You'll feel stupid when trump sends you back 30 days from now

kek

correct, but mostly because (((they))) will flood the west† with climate refugees

trying to prevent it will kill it now

>bog OP image
>blue pilled OP
Prepare to be bogged

LEL
E
L

Nips bringing the bantz

Climate change isn't coming to the basement, user

The only way to stop anthropogenic climate change in its tracks is to stop putting greenhouse gases into the atmosphere, and doing that would require the world to ground its airlines, turn its highways over to bicycles and oxcarts, and shut down every other technology that won’t be economically viable if it has to depend on the diffuse intermittent energy available from renewable sources. Does the political will to embrace such changes exist? Since I know of precisely three climate change scientists, out of thousands, who take their own data seriously enough to cut their carbon footprint by giving up air travel, it’s safe to say that the answer is “no.”

So, basically, we’re in for it.

thearchdruidreport.blogspot.com

Temperature bows down to the bogdanoffs.

They can stop climate change any moment they like, with 1 phone call.

Yes, also our country will no longer be in the zone of risk farming.

What lifestyle are you referring to, exactly? I'm all for global warming. Warmer climates to live and grow food in, coastal liberal cities all get devastated by floods. Win-win.

Can't stop climate change without murdering ~60% of the population.

So, you gonna step up?

Yeah they said that 30 years ago.

I'll be at death's doorstep anyway, who cares?
Vast majority of imminent danger posed by climate change is actually a result of people trying to live in places they shouldn't and misusing resources as a result of it, something that was never ever going to last no matter what effect humans may be having on the planet, because this world was constantly changing long before we evolved to where we are today.

The mistake you're making is that you think I give a shit if California gets eaten by the ocean.

>one month of winter instead of five
I'm ok with that

You'll feel stupid in a few hundred billion years when earth is gone and it didn't matter anyway

Fuck snow anyway. Who cares.