Mfw Sup Forums actually thinks a reality TV star is going to defeat Hillary fucking Clinton

>Mfw Sup Forums actually thinks a reality TV star is going to defeat Hillary fucking Clinton.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA
youtube.com/watch?v=cwb0gwGXejI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvPV1yW4OzE
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This

Seriously shill, Hillary lost and Trump is in the office now. You need to come back to reality

Are you from the future?

We can't give this guy the nuclear codes

You're fired.

This. Thank you.

Well, he might bet the popular vote but theres no way he can win the electoral college. Theres like the blue wall and all that stuff. Also look at the states he's campaigning in, what a retard.

This.

>Trump is in the office now.
No he's not it's October the election is still a month away and Drumpf is going to get btfo.

That's mfw Sup Forums actually believes that Taylor Swift is a white nationalist

he's a shill paid by GOP

DRUMPF WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT

I miss that last week of the election so much

>Hillary is taking valuable time out of her campaign to attack Pepe the frog

Thank you Hilldawg.

hm

i miss these for some reason...they're so bad, forced, and recycled its almost good

guss im a #cruzmissile now

You're fired.

I wonder if these are all ironic or if the shills actually thought they could use these off-brand Pepes.
Really gets my noggin joggin

Wrong

I'm from current year + 2 and yes trump is in office and is currently making plans for the Mexican border wall

>1
NEIN!

More like Hillary 'getting fucked' Clinton.

It's crazy to think that not only did we put a president into office, we made his opponent hire an entire division of people to make memes to fight us.

AWWWOO H>>>>>

Best week of my fucking life

Really makes you think

And they're still here, getting paid millions of dollars in total to shitpost on our mongolian cartoon forum

Not sure if trolling or doesn't understand satire.

youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA

I hope a dedicated user makes these threads for the next 8 years to remind us of the absolute failure of Hillary Clinton.

Donald... You are worthy!

so why DO all the CTR pepe edits make hillary look like she's senile and clueless?

She's the most experienced candidate! She so qualified.

I want that on my cock

>getting paid millions of dollars in total to shitpost
Glad they are blowing money against unemployed neets. Their budget is limited, ours doesn't exist.

>CtR's face when Sup Forums appropriates their forced Hillary Pepe to meme Marine Le Pen into office this year

It's like Hillshills are addicted to getting our schlong dragged across their face and they can't stop coming back for more. This is fucking gold.

SAGE

WE DO IT FOR FREE

Take me back to the 9th of November

This your fucking problem Sup Forums, you think you're smarter than all the polls and all the experts thinking your orangutan cheeto man is going to make it into the white house. I cannot wait until election day when i get to see Sup Forums meltdown, go ahead and screencap this post if you want, anxiously waiting for election day to try and rub it in my face, only to see your orange hitler fail.

youtube.com/watch?v=cwb0gwGXejI

Oh shit just realize it's a thread mocking CtR... Can't blame me guys it's 4 in the morning here and hillshills actually would be this fucking delusional to do something like this.

DON'T SAGE

Also thank you for my (you)'s

They always go all out on backgrounds. So easy to tell shill memes apart

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvPV1yW4OzE

I really want to relive election night. As the night progressed and Hilldawg's paths to victory became non-existent I couldn't stop laughing. I was worried that my country's stupidity and reliance on MSM would doom us but man, people REALLY fucking hated Hillary and the #ImWithHer tears were so damn delicious.

What's wrong, Drumpfy? Can't handle the inevitable loss coming up?

>WHY AREN'T I 50 POINTS AHEAD?

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

Sometimes I still can't believe Trump actually won, thanks for reminding me of what it was like before the election user

YEEHAWWW

>some Shillary voter who went into a coma because of a car crash or some shit a few days before the election is going to wake up any day now and turn on the news

>My opponent supports Right to Work!

>People honestly believe Droompfh can insult his way to the presidency
>People honestly believe Dromp can win a general election

wew, fucking idiots.

Sup Forums confirmed for roleplaying board now

This. It warms my heart to know that DJT is out there making America great again.

SAY IT WITH ME

MADAM...

A lot of these have to have been done by pol ironically

Pretty sure it's about 100% of them.

Say it with me

MADAM PRESIDENT

Droomp has 0 chance.

They're so fun to collect since they're so badly done, this is probably my fav
EVERYONE DO THA HILLDAWG