American dictatorship

Trump's administration is become a totalitarian regime. His efforts to intimidate the press and suppress free speech among scientists and government employees flies in the face of the US Constitution and everything that America stands for. This is some China/Soviet Russia-tier stuff.

Everything you said is bullshit congrats i guess.

>tabloid rag posts unironic headline claiming someone is waging a war on truth
Holy shit I hope we have some kind of journalist purge

>suppressing liars and conmen is bad
ooookk

>some kind of journalist purge

This is what I'm talking about. This kind of talk is absolutely disgusting and un-American. It is the kind of thing you would hear in Soviet Russia.

Fuck off. If you actively subvert our country you lose your sovereignty. Why should it be any other way? That's weak sauce.

That should be the cover of 96% of newspapers in North America, and not because of Trump.

The MSM is the war on truth. Fact.

More like

>alternate reality fact

reply to this post or your future daughter will marry a CTR shill like the OP

immunity is permanently granted if you copy this post & use it to derail future shill thread & posts

Nah, leftists have been subverting our country for years. THEY are now getting fucked up, not me. You're neo-McCarthyists, now fug off.

If he announces his intention of rounding up journalists in a room and set it on fire I'll support him.
I can think of no more despicable category in the whole history of humanity than modern journalists. I hope he smites them forever, it's long overdue.

It gets me rock hard thinking about more than 8 years with dictator trump.

Fuck you. Seriously fuck you. America is for people who love freedom.

This

This

WILL THE SHILLING EVER FUCKING STOP

You will not change a single mind dense cunt, and I dont' give a fuck about changing yours, dense cunt.

BTFO. Niggers shall seed all of your children, and they shall be eaten by Kek! SO MOTE IT BE

What are you trying to accomplish faggot?

>Libshits think the "alternative facts" line is somehow bad

Yeah, different sides will be focused on different sets of information. That's the whole reason disagreements exist at all; side A thinks X is more true or the most salient fact, while side B thinks Y is more true or the most salient fact.

These spoiled fucking liberal children have gone so long sitting pretty in the mainstream consensus literally cannot even comprehend the basic nature of dissent. They are incapable of distinguishing between disagreement and totalitarian fact-warping. It's astonishing.

I'm just trying to get more people to wake up to what is happening. It's kind of sad that people mistake me for a leftist. I actually strongly support smaller government and lower taxes. The thing I care about most is freedom. I just don't understand the collectivist mindset of people on this board at all.

In US, it's an illusion of having free press. When in fact, 90% of mass media is controlled by 6 corporations, and they all pushed the same narrative in foreign policy, Trump, Russia, etc.

I think people thinking that their media is free, objective, independent is much more dangerous than, for example, what they have in China, because at least people know that there is censorship (blocked domains of alternative news, social media, etc.).

Well then I guess we can expect his political opponents to be rounded up and killed soon.
How many days before the Congress is dismissed?

Media pulls the same shit with """fact checking"""" but you never cared because it was on your side so fuck you

I for one welcome alternative facts

Kill yourself pomo.

Umm... sweetie? Shawn Spicer posted mistruths and Kelly Conway defended them as "alternative facts." They were literally incorrect statements. That is not the same thing as posting a different side of an argument. That is misleading the public.

For quite some time I have observed American ignorance, racism, selfishness, and hatred, sometimes even directed at me, when I really just cared about you all very much, to have the best things in life.

And look what America has turned into.

"Shut it down. Shut it all down."

Trump initiates a dialogue regarding epistemology in contemporary American society, with respect to the media, science, and politics.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE fuggin' autocrat

Yah. You're more than happy to ruin people for even mentioning immigration, what's the difference? Not very nice is it. Faggot.

>You're more than happy to ruin people for even mentioning immigration

Says who? I don't give a fuck what anyone has to say on immigration.

The American media is a literal propaganda machine, the Americans governmemt is an oligarchy. Hillary was meant to win, she had already been bought by the elite. Trump is the best thing that has happend the U.S. in decades. The fact that the media is shilling so hard and using "useful idiots" to subvert him proves this. People against trump are literally fighting for the corporations that rape them.

Friendly reminder that the Pats are going to win the superbowl since Tom and Bill gave props to the God-Emperor

>People against trump are literally fighting for the corporations that rape them.
Corporations like Goldman? :^)

Singapore has been a dictatorship for decades. It's comfy as fuck.