youtu.be/nrHCAtHChis

>actual namefag
Not anonymous, not our guy.

No one with a side cut is my guy.

Im pro Spencer. He didnu nuffin wrong.

I follow myself.

dumb

Nah, he's antifa's punching bag.

He really is. Anyone that says otherwise is an r/thedonald shitposter that just discovered Sup Forums two months ago.

All of you civic nationalist, cultural libertarian cuckolds need to get the fuck off of our board.

I made video
Pls no bully
youtu.be/zJ4Kmk-hMso

I agree, he really is.

The "alt right" is an identitarian movement for white nationalism. Most people are waking up to this fact. Alt lite is getting exposed as more multiculturalism under a civic nationalism disguise.

Marxism relies on multiculturalism so it can divide and conquer.

The altright members that are just looking at the symptoms (feminism, enlarged welfare state, white genocide, loss of family unit, loss of traditional values, degeneracy)

But they are not looking at the root problem, that multiculturalism doesn't work. Diversity is the cornerstone of all the problems really.

Once people go back to the identitarian movement things will move forward.
Ala Richard Spencer.

> off of our board.

Fuck off newfag. Explain to me how he's going to fix society? How is he going to get the shitskins out? Hes all flash and no substance. His claim to fame was getting his ass kicked.

>namefag

he's a fag

don't trust him

speaks some truths but so what, fag

>some movement that nobody heard off suddenly becomes a force that elected US president
>"not a plant I swear"
I do belive that there was legitimate alt-right before the elections buts it's now your general rightwing clusterfuck

no he is not. He was a no one until the media pointed at him and screamed leader.

>All of you civic nationalist, cultural libertarian cuckolds need to get the fuck off of our board.

Sup Forums is not your safe space

kill yourself faggot

Yeah sure whatever, but can he fucking leave my town already? Nothing against him or his politics but the drama he creates needs to fucking go, please and thank you.

You do realise that the people on Sup Forums saying there's no such thing as the alt right, are literally members of the alt right doing it intentionally?

he's literally the most presentable, well-spoken, well-known figure in the movement for white identity

obviously Sup Forums shouldn't see him (or anyone for that matter) as their god, but we can't destroy our movement with retarded infighting.

>legitimate movement
>plant
do you even understand these words?

Daily reminder Richard Spencer is a Nazi and our leader

>alt right

he's a faggot... still, if the antifa faggots hate him, he must be ok!

is it a TRS conspiracy? why would they do that? what is their end game?

No one? Just some guy, eh? No history in the movement? Essentially jewing it for money like cernobitch?

Maybe listen to his arguments instead of telling us what CTR, JIDF, and Antifa shilled 10000 times here to distract your weak undiscerning mind?

RIP

Try not to get dropped by a shit eating cuck, faggot.

fuck your fucking haircut richard you bastard you ruined something good that was working for all of us

now i have to start growing out my mullet

>was
>is
clear now?

"homosexuality is implicit white identity"

>Cuts his hair like every normie out there
>Punched and ran away

Nah he's not our guy

Good video. I hope to see more in the future.

A lot of what they do is purposefully manipulative of other white people, because they believe their political goal is the only purpose.
Think about how if you go into their threads and question them, they'll admit to trying to co-opt the website to make it specifically about their movement.
They actually organise on boards and IRC to campaign, this is why if you doubt anything they say (even if you were a white nationalist yourself), you'll immediately receive 4-5 replies calling you a shill or JIDF or antifa.

There's no actual way that someone who's used Sup Forums for more than a few months wouldn't know the term alt-right. That's just not plausible.

I'm guessing the intention is to make it harder for people to criticise them by eliminating potential targets. If you can't name the enemy, you can't easily attack it. If there isn't an "alt-right", then sites like Vox etc have to go back to complaining about republicans and white males and such (who are a huge majority of the population). When they do that, people are more likely to vote against them.
Again, this is just what I'm assuming.

that doesn't make sense. unless you're saying they were subverted and "turning" consists of saying the exact same shit you've always been saying. how is that controlled opposition?

>supporting controlled opposition
I miss old/pol/ when everyone was shouting JIDF, false flag, etc.

He is our cuck.

No, he is a faggot who tries to hop on our bandwagon.

False flag.

Oh, and most of Sup Forums never really adopted the label.
It was always a stormfront/TRS/etc label.

>muh cunt rolled opposition
Is that all you shills can say?

Antifascism is a moral panic on par withthe Satanic Panic of the 1980s. Saying you're antifascist is on par with saying you're anti Roman Empire.

the first part of what you say sounds an awful lot like any in-group behavior
the second part of what you say sounds like you think they want to stay in the shadows, which seems antithetical to any political movement ever (unless they want to be some subversive, clandestine political group, which, if your read their stuff, they do not)

In real terms, they want to convince as many white people as possible to support their movement while minimalising the potential attack area.

Nobody goes around saying they're going to be subversive, except ultra marxist and communist types. But they act subversively.

>"turning" consists of saying the exact same shit
not exactly, it was like this
>pre-election alt-right
>group of people with well defined views
>hillary happens
>right wingers from various banners, like molymeme, start to identyfy as alt-righters because "lmao that evil witch doesn't like them so they are good boys"
>you now have people from wide spectrum grouped in one movement, from nazis to libertarians
>liberals can now call everyone who disagrees with them racist
I'mnot american now, so I may be wrong about what alt-right was before election

He's an attention-whoring faggot who does more damage to the movement than he does to grow it
He gives all the liberal accusations of "neo nazi" and "literally hitler" something to actually stick to and thus makes dem bitching sound like it's an actual response to something instead of the pants-on-head-retarded shit it is
But whatever you all think swastikas look cool and feel awesome saying "hail victory" and while Trump was showing us how to effectively start a white nationalist movement you're free to stand on the street corner shouting "gas the kikes race war now"
I'm sure they'll flock to your charismatic oration

Good vid. Keep going.

See if you can make your audio cleaner though

>JIDF
I miss that and ideology flags

and yes i know Sup Forums never adopted the label
I've never adopted the label and I'm not a white nationalist, or ethnonationalist, I'm just defending the facts as I've seen them. the paranoid conspiracy stuff doens't add up to me

Prove it wrong. You came here to raid our board. Not once did Richard Spencer have a presence on this board during the election. Now you faggots shill here daily trying to recruit but it's failing horribly.

He's played the role of the MSM's strawman perfectly, and at best he's pure cringe. It would actually be more pathetic if he wasn't controlled opposition.

post TITS

>any one speaking their mind in public is a shill don't tell people they're being replaced lalalala i can't hear you

The way I see it, it's simply whether or not you want to believe that all of these posts on Sup Forums are by distinct people that haven't heard of the alt-right. And the abruptness with which it happened - it was almost over the space of a week that Sup Forums went from talking about the alt right to "the alt right don't exist"

hes a cuck that cant fight

fucking punch back you whore

> savior of the white race
> gets beaten up by cucks

>during the election
You mean when you first came here?

literally don't understand why anybody who lurks or posts on this board doesn't like spencer

>You mean when you first came here?

Still longer than you, shill. How's Mike Enoch doing?

I've been here since 2011, actually.

>HITLER IS A KEK
>HE SHOULD INVADE RUSSIA
lel

Spencer, much like newfags like yourself, are lost on the concept of "hiding your powerlevel."

*cuck
just fuck my meme up

They never called attention to being female
Therefor they are not female
Therefor tits are not required
shit I just white-knighted

>Post 2010 newfag
Explains the tough guy act and e-celeb worship you faggots cling to.

See for instance, look at this post It starts off reasonable:
>>any one speaking their mind in public is a shill
Obviously it is not really reasonable to respond to everything by accusing someone of being a shill.

But then you see this little part:
>>don't tell people they're being replaced

Now, ignoring that Sup Forums obviously already knows this (which is an important point in my favour), this is exactly what I said earlier.
What he is saying here, even if it's not explicit, is that furthering white nationalism, and specifically the alt right, is more important than Sup Forums being raided. This is his real response to an accusation of raiding.
You see here that the alt-right is very much an outsider group, trying to dominate Sup Forums and make it exclusively about their movement.

You can tell he identifies as alt right from his choice of image, which (ignoring the targets of it) is obviously putting forward the alt right as the in-group, that if you aren't an alt rightist you aren't as good, that being an alt-rightist is desirable and that's why there are people pretending to be in it. The person he responded to never even said he identified as alt-right.

What exactly is wrong with Spencer?

I don't think anyone ever put forward an argument either way. These threads never go anywhere, it's entirely shitposting.

This dumb cunt got triggered after she commented on one of Spencer's tweets. The notifications go on for ages. She's going through all of my tweets and typing coward lmao

>He gives all the liberal accusations of "neo nazi" and "literally hitler" something to actually stick to and thus makes dem bitching sound like it's an actual response to something instead of the pants-on-head-retarded shit it is

This is a strategic criticism, not an ideological one. Would you disagree with any of his opinions, or do you just not like his style of speaking?

She's persistent, maybe she's attracted to you?

Maybe? Seems a bit too crazy for my liking

Who?

I've been on Sup Forums since 2011, I discovered Sup Forums in 06

literally nobody is our guy

you're allowed to admire your political figures if you want it, you can like and love your family or friends

if you worship anybody, you're a litteral bluepilled cuck

bonus cuck points: the guy you worship is just doing it for clickbaiting and for fun because he's already rich as fuck (A certain swedish youtuber)

dante must cuck mode: you're not worshipping a guy but a girl that does it for attention and gets off at the thought of people jerking off to her, without having to outright do things like posting nudes

NO.

What has he even done or said to make me think that?

here is the way i see it:
Hillary has a speech about the "alt-right"
People flood to Sup Forums
Media looks for this "alt-right"
Spencer's blog (around since at least 2010 I believe) is found and Spencer is happy to oblige since he ACTUALLY FUCKING BELIEVES THIS STUFF AND IS WILLING TO PUBLICLY ENDORSE HIS VIEWS
a great deal of Sup Forums actually never heard of Spencer because they get their news from Sup Forums (unfortunately)
Sup Forums simultaneously flooded by other ignorant newfags from the outside or other boards or even other WN sites who compete with Spencer and want to shit on him
they infiltrate, run a campaign against him here because they don't like him because they think he's either a NAZI or that he's not NAZI

Is he going along with that fight then?
He would be a chap if he did.

Guy took a wrench to the head and didn't go down, chad tier as fuck desu.

your avatar looks concerned about it

What's to hide? If someone asks, I'll say that I think it's better for the US to maintain a white majority. It's 2017. This should be socially acceptable by now. Not everyone is going to agree but it needs to be openly discussed.

*not NAZI enough

Richard is a big reason I became alt-right. He's an excellent spokesman for our movement. He really puts to rest the white nationalist hick stereotype, he presents our movement in a very good manner.

>Spencer, much like newfags like yourself, are lost on the concept of "hiding your powerlevel."

I've been here for 6 years

>saying hide your power level as if it's something meaningful

It's still going. Perhaps concerned for her mental state

send this image to her user

Not our guy

>he's a fag
no he's not prick, you're just an asshole

this

OMG DONALD TRUMP USES HIS REAL NAME OMFG NOT SAFESPACE ENOUGH 4 MEEE

100 richard spencers vs. 1 shit eating cuck, who wins?

Damn right he is.

Spencer has my vote for representative of the alt right.

t. Badass mother fucker.

She's now blocking people who like your tweets apparently. That's dedication.

He only did that once and probably won't ever again. Actual neo nazi scum hate Spencer. Check out ironmarch and ropeculture. Those guys hate Spencer.

I think Spencer will learn and not do a dumb hail victory thing ever again. Spencer is no idiot.

He's highly intelligent.

A FUCKING LEAF

Stop spencer posting.

Richard Spencer. If you fight your enemies, they win.