My father crossed the border when he was 17...

My father crossed the border when he was 17. He spoke absolutely no english and traveled all through the midwest finding work and saving up money. A few years later he was granted amnesty by Reagan, and a few years after that he bought some land in California with two houses on it. My mother gave birth to me when she was still illegal and I was given birthright citizenship. A few years later she got her citizenship.

I'm 22 now and I'm going to take my mcat soon to get into medical school.

What do you think of all this? Does it make you angry Sup Forums?

If it makes you feel better, I voted for Trump.

You have to go back.

You have to go back

... to reddit

Good. Now give back to the nation that gave you everything.

You aren't a legitimate citizen and you will be having your citizenship revoked.

because of people like you mexico will always remain a shithole.

Med school is big stuff. I dont think trump would mind actual useful niggers to go away.

anecdotal evidence?
Statistics don't really favor this outcome...

My wife is in the same boat.
They won't kick you out if you're valuable, it would be a waste of an educated person.

Just don't be an entitled little bitch about it and you'll be fine.

Go back where? I was born here you moron.

I'm planning on helping out the homeless once I get my shit together for good. I also want to help and work with orphaned children.

Under what clause am I not a legitamate citizen? Suck my cock.

What outcome?

Your house would of been bought by white people but your family stole that chance away from its rightful countrymen. They're kids would have already graduated medical school by 22 you lazy beaner. You have to go back

Similar story here but I'm aiming for law school to out jew the Jews

Go blog somewhere else faggit same shit happened with my parents and many others so fuck off no one cares.

>I'm planning on helping out the homeless once I get my shit together for good. I also want to help and work with orphaned children.
help mexicans in mexico you selfish faggot

Your body is her but your soul is in Mexico. Go back to Mexico my friend. You don't belong here.

Let's say your family died at the hands of a racist gang, in front of you, and when you try to exlain that, people insist that you hear a long and unverifiable story about how one of the gang members turned his life around, and then dishonestly demand to know why you are against people turning their lives around.
Your side has been lying to us and calling us names and dishonestly over-depending on this template you seem to think is brilliant, where you set up a completely ideal situation and then dishonestly demand to know why we are against ideal situations, why we hate love, why we fear furniture, why we want to kill disabled people, when you know perfectly well that all of that is absurd. And since you know that we don't do any of that, you know that this brilliant template is not very persuasive.

Do you and your parents speak English currently regardless of complexity.

Do you and parents have a decent set of morals and acknowledge that you can't behead people and have a wanton disregard for laws.

If yes to both then you've just passed Naturalization.

Helping the homeless and orphans will harm more than do good or atleast in Georgia since it's all niggers.

By crossing the border too?

Go back to your country, cunt

It's not individual Mexicans I hate. If there were less of you and you weren't threatening to overtake the white majority, I'd have no problem with small amounts of Mexicans living here. Most Mexicans I know on a personal basis are actually pretty bro-tier, probably the most bro-tier non-whites I've met along with the Asians.

If you consider yourself American, believe that European Americans have a right to protect their majority in their ancestral homeland, and aren't all "MUH ATZLAN GRINGOES" then I have no problem with you.

Why would I ever give a shit about Mexico?

They wouldn't kick me out in the first place, I'm a US citizen. I was born here. Read my post.

Not an argument. I only care about my future and my survival, I'll step on whomever I must, regardless of race. Insecure faggot.

I hate Mexico and I Mexican culture. On the other hand, I honestly love America, I'm proud to be American and I have a strong passion for American history. I know way more than the average person when it comes to good old American history, I can say that with certainty.

Yes and yes. Me and my mother both voted Trump. She mostly voted for him due to her conservative values and Trump's stance on abortion. I voted Trump because he's an amazing person.

Mexican who came here in the same circumstances as your dad. Unlike you, I wasn't born in this country. My parents dragged me here illegally as a child. All of us took the Reagan Amnesty like you. Tell me, do you believe the ends justify the means? In other words, do you believe your father was justified in breaking the law just because you benefited from it?

My dad is a legal Mexican immigrant and now a naturalized citizen, He married my mom (a US citizen of Euro ancestry) started 2 businesses and raised sons who are now upper middle class taxpayers. Our dads were the immigrants this country needs to continue to dominate whether stormfags like it or not. MAGA on, brother.

GET THE FUCK OUT, INVADER
IF WE DID THIS TO MEXICO, WE WOULD BE KILLED

Well you mum is now legal and you are too. I'm not very sure on your father but you can stay.

Trump needs to open up more legal immigration post wall. Fuck the illegals

Youre a citizen

These Stormfags are retarded

Most white people don't even go to medical school

Now study hard and go save some lives faggot

Why are sucking up to Sup Forumsacks this hard looks pathetic desu

Come back ese, become a doctor in Mexico instead

But more more importantly, why are you seeking validation on pol? What makes you think anyone here gives a shit about you

>do you believe your father was justified in breaking the law just because you benefited from it?

Ah, that's an interesting question. Yeah, the ends definitely justify the means in my situation. My dad became a landlord and paid his fair share of property taxes. Although I'm in it for myself and myself only when it comes to advancing my career, in the future I definitely see myself doing charity work. It's something I've had in the back of my head since I was a young kid and would watch and hear about depressing stories about people living in extreme poverty, getting cancer, or becoming horribly disfigured and disabled in freak accidents.

Yeah you do seem like a self centered little 22 yr old faggot

Suck your own dick somewhere else this isn't a goddamn soap opera

>What do you think of all this?

You have to go back.

doesn't make anybody mad, that is the past and you are a real American now and just like any other American you are fat and drink corn syrup every day

Admirable. However, what I'm trying to understand is not if it is justifiable FOR YOU but if it is justifiable IN GENERAL. Would you encourage other Mexicans to break the law and rationalize it with good works? In other words, do two wrongs make one right?

You don't need any more surgeons, you have plenty of people in Mexico who are enormously skilled in the science of cutting people open

Edgy.

youre a fellow citizen and so is your family
just give back to America what it gave you
and try to redpill anyone you care about who is a liberal

>Horhey wa-SHIN-ton he was cross the frozen river on he riding lawnmower because he want get work early and make him good impression

Probably suffering from cognitive dissonance. That's why I keep asking him this.He knows that the only reason why he is benefiting so much is because his father broke the law so he can have it. His father's wrongs is why he is doing good. He knows his father would not have been allowed in legally. Probably because of a criminal record in Mexico. That's why my dad came in illegally because he was a criminal in Mexico and knew he wouldn't be allowed in legally here.

So we suffer from our own Liberal White Guilt or what I call Liberal Mexican Guilt. Where all the benefits we have was thanx to be lawbreakers and cheaters. We know deep down inside we don't deserve any of the good things we have and no matter how much we accomplish in life it is thanx to doing wrong.

I tip my fadora for you my good sir now can you kindly fuck of to reddit you nigger.

>Not an argument. I only care about my future and my survival, I'll step on whomever I must, regardless of race. Insecure faggot.
ungrateful shitskin

Fuck off my dad was never a criminal he was a farm laborer and nothing more

sick burn nip

Yeah I know he wants to be one of the white kids so damn bad

>Under what clause am I not a legitimate citizen?
The 14th Amendment doesn't actually apply to people like you. The only thing granting you this status is a footnote from William Brennan in 1982. The Trump administration is going to attack this in court and they are going to win. They honestly don't need to do anything but get their people on the Supreme Court.

Your citizenship was fraudulent and it will be retroactively revoked. You're going back.

Fucking Japan

your dad should have gone back but what's done is done and at least you're acting to keep the rest of your beaner compatriots out

I'm not seeking validation of any sort. I come on Sup Forums everyday.

I just decided to make a thread tonight with a topic relevant to ongoing discussions and sentiments I see expressed on here daily. It would either get some replies or get none and die. Big whoop.

Two wrongs don't make a right like you said, and I agree. I grew up pledging my allegiance to the American flag almost every day when I was going to school. I would definitely not encourage any other beaners to come here illegally.

I just happened to be born in this position, and I'm going to make the best of it. When it comes to politics, I guess I could find myself in an awkward position if I have to, say, vote on deporting illegals or not. I just consider myself American and I don't think about my ancestral history. I'll make choices that can help this country and it's citizens.

As for undocumented citizens, tough luck. Only God can help you, and I am grateful to God for the opportunities I've been given. As I said, I'll try to give back to this country and it's people in the future.

Your parents were illegal. Do you want us to celebrate lawbreakers?

They must be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Is your family dependent on social security? If your parents are hard workers that loyally and wholeheartedly contributed to America, they are welcome to stay here and flourish. We need Americans to make America great again.

Nuts man nips are wild

I think you shouldn't have happened, but could be a cool guy. Mexico is not only bigger than France, not only bigger than two copies of France, it's bigger than THREE copies of France.

If your father couldn't start a new life in the enormous and agriculturally diverse country of Mexico, it's because of the Mexican people as a whole creating a bad environment. And that's why we don't want them en masse.

>I only care about my future and my survival
Yea, you are not an American. Infact you just proved Sup Forums right about parasite illegal immigrants cause your attitude was most likely shaped by your father.

Probably because he is a Mexican American it comes with some social issues where as Mexican see you as well a subhuman and white Americans see you as Mexicans. So it's conflicting.

You have to go back

I can hear you masterbating from here. Fuck you, guy. This country is being ripped apart

Wound treatment not guaranteed.

That kind of shit pisses me off so much
>see guys my parents voted Trump
>see guys I hate I have Mexican ancestry
>see Im one of you r-right?
What a joke

Now imagine your story, but this time everyone immigrated legally. Thats all we want.

GET OUT WETBACK

This rings false. Your father could not have gotten amnesty under Reagans amnesty if he was a nomadic worker with no address or work history. The conditions for amnesty were very specific.

I'm in a strange stage in my life right now, I was born here and my parents came here legally.

I was raised to be a proud American, I looked up to the founding fathers in awe despite being poor as a boy and a drifter as a teen.

I enlisted in some attempt at stability and was able to achieve some semblance of it. I volunteered in Commiefornia so we can MAGA and stood my ground when confronted by illegals and commies.

But then I found out about my mother's story of how she came to the us, my grandfather was a wealthy plantation owner in El Salvador, he had acres of land and raised all sorts of crops.

But then the commies came by and started a civil war that ravaged his land and his fortune, in an attempt to save what was left of his family he sent my mother to the US so she could at least start again.

So here I am, I put a lot into the US and am here legally by all definitions and yet, I WANT to go back to El Salvador because despite the fact I actively campaign to MAGA and served in its military, I still dream of what could've been, of what I could have had.

>tl;dr should I go back and try to take back what rightfully belongs to my family or just continue in the US and attempt to make my own fortune?

>This country is being ripped apart.
No, it's being brought together on the road to racial nationalism -- without you and your deleterious presence. So long, Paco.

YAMEROOO

Good immigrants like your parents are precious. However, most migrants are not like your parents. Most migrants are no better than a pack of lying thieving gypsies. But as long as you're against letting this human trash live anywhere near your community, I got your back.

this is why the US has prosecutorial discretion. What thatmeans is if you are going to be deported you can ask for discretion to stay with a statement usually about your benefit to the community/other US citizens etc and how you have not broke the law ever. You would stay illegal but moved to the bottom of the deportation list and can stay here (albeit illegally)

Such handsome men I wanna get to met some more quality white people is joining the Military a good option for that?
>also not a sodomite but those are good looking chaps

You have to go back.

OUT OUT OUT

>carlos my son, you are a man now and you must choose
>do you have nice american life and live in the greatest country on earth and make of yourself what you will?
>or do you leave everything you've ever known to try to salvage an old overrun farm in a war-ravaged beaner shithole?

>Yeah, the ends definitely justify the means in my situation.

What ends? What great contribution have you or your parents made to the United States?

Your "I want to go to medical school and help people" virtue signaling also means nothing. Check back once you actually graduate medical school. Hispanics and blacks have the highest dropout rates.
And there are plenty of people who could do what you want to do and easily replace you if you never existed. If anything, you are stealing a rightful American's spot in school.

I am not even an American, and perhaps that is exactly why I get triggered by illegals. Try coming here legally like my parents. They were invited here because my dad is a professional in his field and thanks to him a company employing hundreds of Americans stays profitable. No one wanted your family here.

>I'm 22 now and I'm going to take my mcat soon to get into medical school

So you'll be stealing jobs from white citizens who got higher scores than you?

GO BACK TO FUCKING MEXICO REEEEE!

Touchy, touchy. My point exactly. You must also know deep down inside you will always live the rest of your life seeking validation but never getting any. No amount of good deeds will ever change what your parents did was wrong. This is something you will have to learn to live with. What's even worse is that you are probably aware that the Mexicans in Mexico don't want you back as well. You are an American to them now. In America, you are treated like a Mexican, in Mexico you are treated like an American.

Same if a nigger is rich because his daddy robbed and killed a rich white lady and got away with it.

> I'll step on whomever I must
Are you in medicine for the money? The last thing the US health care system needs are selfish, greedy Trump clones like you. By Trump's own reasoning you are an illegal, so better pack your bags and get ready for your new career juggling for cars at traffic lights in Mexico.

If it's any consolation, user, since a previous administration explicitly said that you're a citizen and that your parents actually pursued citizenship, I can forgive your birth sin so long as you pay taxes like the rest of us.

Why vote for him? Like, I did, but I'm not facing being sent back to mexico (inb4 hurr durr I was born here, doesn't matter, Trump's 2 SCOTUS away from killing Birthright citizenship). Why on earth would you vote for someone that's gonna deport you?

>lying thieving gypsies
>good immigrants are precious
>I got your back
nice try abdul but you're a dutch faggot and no one wants you behind them

I really don't need to validate my legitimate birthright American citizenship to you or to anyone. That shit is never happening. Quit being stupid, dumb larping faggot.

Interesting perspective. I don't think that applies to me though, it might, somehow deep in my subconscious. I'm no expert in psychology, and even then, to bring up psychology into this seems a bit unorthodox. I mostly come on Sup Forums during my leisure time to catch up on recent events and have fun.

The whole white nationalist vibe this board has could have an influence on me I guess, afterall, the purpose of my thread was to seek responses from the white nationalists of Sup Forums and see what they think of all this.

So are you legal or not? Honestly everything seems fine your just as American as anyone born there.

you dont get it dude. that is what america is about. coming here with nothing but will to work and work hard and scrape by. not come here get given everything and complain. every american you see whether white black asian mexican person came to america with probably nothing but worked there asss off and made it. that america needs to come back.

>retroactively revoked
>stormniggers in charge of law

What a load of bullshit you sound like those people in Hollywood movies saying "I need to find myself I'm so conflicted"
Shove that shit up shlomos ad
ass you cuck

I was born in a hospital so that makes me a medical expert. I live in a garage so that makes me a car. Go back.

You will never be white fucking spic. Your father shouldve been deported like the wetback he was and you shouldve never been born here. Go fuck yourself and youre leech family.

>do you have nice american life and live in the greatest country on earth and make of yourself what you will?

Thats the rational thing to do but like I said, I can't help but think of what could been.

>couldve had a rich grandpa
>couldve had grown up in a comfy plantation
>could've been part of a well heeled family

I'm probably just being petty, my entire family venomously hate commies, they fought so hard to keep what they worked so hard to achieve only to lose it all.

Could you at least see where I'm coming from?

Mother had legal papers not a citizen but legal permanent resident father was the wetback and took him 10 years to get citizenship. Don't look at others for approval especially here of all places.

The guy is clearly a mental mess with an inferiority complex looking for validation in an animie forum he'll hang himself soon unless he cuts the bullshit

Have more sir, and yes lots of good looking white people in the military.

I'm so glad that in my country we don't have birthright citizenship, we don't get faggots like OP who don't deserve to live in the west

MexicANO

Youre legal, this dosent apply to you.

You are in the chicano dilemma. You are not mexican, and you are not a gringo. You want to be acepted in some group and seems leaned to the gringos, hence why you voted for Trump.

As far I care, stay in the US and never come here.

You all have to go back.

You gotta pick, man. If you identify with your old country, you should probably go back there, split loyalties aren't the best idea. If you only want the house and are a pure American patriot, stay here.

We should've had the great wall built far sooner
Our Mexican count would have been far fewer
And then I would have greater faith in our future
But instead we are stuck with this great brown tumor
It's time to redeport you, legal or illegal
You've overstayed your welcome amongst our people
Your anchor baby will never count as a visa
You were never, nor will you ever, be our equal
Twenty seventeen will be the year of the barrier
Ten feet higher, just to make you spics angrier
Tunnel detection, to keep you on the exterior
A tariff, to bring back Ford and Carrier
The age of the illegal wetback has ended
The future without you is far more splendid
The American way is far better defended
Far greater, far whiter, just as was intended

Your attempts at portraying yourself as a good and charitable person every other sentence, tellsme you are well aware you are tresspassing. Look at me, I'm one of the good guys, don't deport me.

100% selfish reasons. You're going back.

reading the thread... so if an illegal becomes legal, everything is alright? cool.

I don't know if OP is still here but it feels unfair for me because my family immigrated to the US from the Philippines legally. My parents had to go through many paperworks just to fly to the US. My family and I had to go through many lines just to have pictures in our passports. Your dad crossed the border without having to go through the hassle.