youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

also have a bump OP

"sorry chicos I'm out, and taking my assets with me."

and another

He's moving to Hungary

Screencap this

Mexican rich fuccboi here. Rumors among the elite claim that Slim was convinced by his puppetmaster Carlos Salinas to run for president after Nieto and his goons proved to be worthless against Trump.

Be glad we didn't send our Media Mogul Chabelo after Trump.

Into the basket. Don't let him escape to the US when shit inevitably goes down in Mexico. I hope those beaners throw this jew to the wolves.

I know it's a stretch, but if he does we will have achieved ascended tier winning

machine learning

>Be glad we
Literally nothing you do could ever threaten us. Your country is a fucking turd.

reminder that cryptojew spic owns the jew york times

This

if he runs it won't matter he already owns everything in the country anyway.

if he leaves, good. he hiked up prices the last 10 years to make sure he stayed the richest man in the world.

That piece of shit makes massive amounts in illegal immigration.
He makes money off the money sent back to Mexico by illegal immigrants.
I severely doubt he is for the wall.

Explain the name cryptojew spic. I'm lost here.

i have no idea who any of those filthy spics are and i don't care to

the Rothschilds bow to them

slim has kike ancestors/was raised kike

latintimes.com/pulse/12-latinos-you-didnt-know-were-jewish-264192

Owner of anti-Trump New York times Lebanese-Mexican merchant calls news conference?

i'm crossing my fingers for calling out the president on his corruption.

though its probably him thats pulling the string

What the fuck? I don't know where to start with this. This little bit of info actually changed my world view a little.

Who's this Salinas you speak of?

Behind every Mexican is a slightly whiter Mexican.

Here's what mexico can do now.
>Fund the wall.
Or
>Allow your country to be destroy and stopping any progress that was made towards a better country
Trump has bigger balls than this manlet of a "president"

can i get a quick rundown please.

I think he was talking about Megan Salinas.

And she's definitely a threat to my new years resolution not to fap at my desk this year.

He's going to show that vid of drumpf gargling on his balls, the fucking madman.

This.

DubzOfTruth!

Scratch his back Trump, he'll scratch ours!!

>mfw mexico is in over their heads
>mfw this will hurt race relations in Sup Forums
How did racism come to my favorite board?

According to Mexican media, he's running for president

Trump is fucked

Why are you beaners literally trying to weaken border security?

Fuck you.

I really want to like Mexicans. I want to get along with them. There is no reason for us to not be brothers. However, you are not respecting us, and Trump decided to send our military in to kill every single Mexican man woman and child due to your lack of respect, I'd still vote him in again in 4 years.

Please don't let it come down to this.

>Mexico's richest man.
Time to steal his title by crossing the border.

Unless you have 60 billion dollars you should stay in your section ape appartment coontavius.

kek

Your country is literally self-destructing economically and you're too ignorant to realize it because you're high on feelings. Right now you insult us and laugh, but it will come the day when you will be forced to realize it. Come and post that day so I tell you that I told you so.

Yeah.... no. This spicslim kike's jew york times was not too kind to God-Emperor Trump.

Trump 'members ALL.

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU

>trump is fucked
Even if that's the case that slim is running for office and slim wins, he becomes president of a civil war, and a target for murderous drug cartels. The US can just ship more weapons to the cartels and have him killed, and then a big "booo hooo hooo what a (((tragedy))))) poor slim"

>hates trump
>will somehow pay for wall

nah its just more bitching and whining

WAHH WAHH TRUMP IS BAD

He IS the cartels

>Your country is literally self-destructing economically and you're too ignorant to realize it
You believe this because you want to. The truth is the exact opposite though.

>Your country is literally self-destructing economically

and what do you call this???

The meeting is so they can decide who will ride the mower and who will trim the hedges.

(((Kasowitz))) & (((Friedman)))

not all of them, despite kikes funding both sides of everything. he does not have every single psycho with a gun under his thumb and on his payroll.

when trump is president, the shabbos kikes work for YOU

Beaners on suicide watch

>literally

Why haven't you guys murdered or kidnapped him yet? He's a corrupt state monopolists.

lmao fucking projection much?

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

If you want to win your case, get a jewish lawyer m8

From what I read they let Salinas still run the government for them despite destroying their economy two decades ago.

Mexico should learn a thing or two from Duterte.

>mexican intellectuals

every post like this gets screencapped and shows up 4 years later with some guy saying "LOOK YOU DUMB ______ YOU WERE WRONG"

>hurt race relations in Sup Forums

The thing is all the good people who actually try to stand up for the cartels killed or if they can't get to them than its family members. That leaves the only people in power being the corrupt ones. How do you fix that problem?

>Literally nothing you do could ever threaten us
what? They already invaded and outbreed you. Your country will be majority Mexican by the end of the century, probably a lot faster.

>Be glad we didn't

Stopped reading right there.

There is literally nothing you could do of consequence to them. You're the poor person in the neighbourhood who isn't ashamed to be constantly knocking on your neighbours door asking for bullshit.

Fuck you for you arrogance.

Just weeds that need pulling. This time around, we kill everything in our path. And that is, if they haven't finished each other off in their narco war as the peso falls lower and lower.

Manifest destiny.

This just confirms that the wall must be at least 2 metres higher.

Hoo would I lose my shit

>the WORLD's richest man

FTFY

and no, he's not gonna pay for shit

he's prolly going to buy trump and his family and sell them to drug cartels

We need a second Mexican American war to claim more Mexican territory.

oh fuck he's gonna be Mexico's Trump
can't wait for the HMCOV (Hagamos México Chingon Otra Vez) hats

No. Carlos Slim made all of his money off of illegals. He makes millions off of phone serves made by Mexicans calling their families back home in Mexico.

>Economically self-destructing
>Dow Jones at 20,000

Try again, Juan.

>Go against the Commander in Chief of the most advanced military force in existence
k good luck with that

>the WORLD's 7th richest man

ftfy

he's gonna buy the army too so drug cartels can practice their aim lmao

>mexican intellectual

A FUCKIN LEAF!

>he's gonna buy the army too
he'd better act fast

lmao i always wanted to see a beaner version of this meme

Turning Central America's cartels into "moderate rebels" will just turn mexico into another ME.

>be glad
Nigga you aren't even a first world country. Your government and opinions matter about as much as my fucking dogs.
Like there would be an outcry if you were shot in the streets but if you get euthanized quietly nobody will care.

Canada has very little leverage or say with America, its still 1000x the amount you dumb taco niggers do.

It's about one thing and one thing only... Deal making.

Trump will know how to handle this, I am sure. Being a billionaire himself I am sure that he has sat down with politicians to discuss business before.

Either he is going to say "Fuck you Trump" or he is going to invest on US and say something realistic about Mexico and their corrupt politicians working for the Cartels and end up getting JFK'd.

I seriously hope he will finally move to the US, we don't deserve a succesful man in Mexico like him.

>inb4 cuckold
Mexico has been dead for decades, since the country's only purpose is to have smart people and leave the fucking country to whatever first world country think first (like Japan, Australia, NZ, etc.)

I'd say that this country is a "feeder" country.

>Trump is fucked
Nothing they do fucking matters.
Like who the fuck told you Mexica has any power?
You can't even secure a border.
Your main source of income is leech funds.
You better bend the knee and beg for scraps because Trump is going to fuck you in the ass.

Stfu wong.. you're being invaded as we speak.

lel
>Mexico's richest man measured in AMERICAN dollars.
APEX KEK

I was going to save the surprise for tomorrow,but fuck you.

Slim got the nigger tape form the Apprentice. By 5:00 PM tomorrow Donald Dumbfuck will be broadcast worldwide saying nigger and lots of other reprehensible, unforgivable things.

There will be an absolute shitstorm anda bipartisan effort to remove Donald Dumbfuck. He will be gone by March.

You arrogant assholes like to laugh while Dumbfuck pushes around women, Muslims,and Mexico? He's going to be drummed out of office by by a country he really shouldn't have fucked with.

Your shithole is purely a funnel for all the drugs of the world to reach America through their southern border. Once the wall is built, expect a Muslim/Communist/Cartel civil war. Trump and Putin will be waiting and watching with nukes ready.

Yep.

Nowhere near as fast. Plus Trump might indirectly save Australia by fucking up China

You will never be white. You are a ugly, hairy, room temperature IQ mestizo manlet. Get fucked, spic.

I know that Mexico is not in a good position, but pissing off the chinese seems like a bad idea for everyone involved.

Yee I know, if you knew how much I hate this country, Canada-kun.

>Once the wall is built, expect a Muslim/Communist/Cartel civil war.
Realistically speaking, I'm sure the prez will declare a war with USA by sending lots of planes and shit but I guess USA will BTFO us and won't even bother invading desu.

There cannot be a civil war unless Pena did some stupid shit to the country itself and not related to the USA, so right now I don't think we will ever have a civil war but some kind of small war between MX and USA.

I just hope this shithole will finally fucking die already so I can see how the Indios shitskins will die from hunger now.

Oh and I'm a gween "USAryan" card btw, hence why I talk shit about Mexico.

pic unrelated

He unironically thinks this.

"Perdon amigos, I'm taking my talent to South Beach, build the wall pendejos."

Screen cap this

This

Check these digits

ITT: Mexicans prove they're as retard as the rest of the world thinks they are

Mexico great again = White USA

Go ahead and do it, watch the diaspora return

>being retarded

you should flee to Brazil while you still have the chance