youtube.com/watch?v=HZugKcJpzVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>people in the background wearing "pussy hats"
>liberal woman's protest in background

Nice try twitter, these people for a fact didn't vote for trump

im so happy he won

Oh boy, more fake news!

I smile every time I remember voting for him

"Trump voter twitter accounts". leftie false flag. Trump voters are happy that he delivers

I don't know guys... these tweets look pretty serious...

Nice shower drain strainers for ear jewelry.

Dats how u recylin

So much regret...

But its only been a week and so far he's carrying out what he's promised to do. It doesn't make any sense that a person would regret a politician doing what they voted for them to do. These regreters are probably as real as Anne Frank.

We've been tricked...

In less than a week, he's given TPP a deathblow, fucked the peso, reduced foreign aid, and started to drop the hammer on sanctuary cities.

No man in the history of America has ever earned votes this quickly.

This has been the best week of my political life
t. 30 yr old loser

We need a second election... a do-over...

What have we done...

Hillary would have done better...

>default profile picture
>500 RTs

Trump betrayed us....

Hmm this isn't at all like what happened with brexit...

>default pictures on half of them
>similar typing style on all of them
Hey rabbi, what's the matter? Couldn't get the hang of those tricky swastikas?

Jew York state here. Watching Albany and NYC sweating bullets over losing funding for being sanctuary cities has made my week.

everyon3 wants change but no one wants to rock the boat. Gotta break some eggs to make an omelette.

pube catchers

Nope, the memes are more real now than ever before. It still feels good and shit is actually getting done now.

Besides, most of this is just people pretending to be Trump supporters to actively discourage a 2nd term. The Dems have done this many times before, just look at how they pretended to be violent Trump protesters last year to make it seem like Trump supporters were evil racist bigots. Its the same shit and only cucks take it seriously.

518 fag here in clifton park, who the hell even lives in albany? Is it really a sanctuary city? Place is a fucking ghost town, see some whites and blacks but rarely any other races and its mostly poorer people also.

I don't think that's related at all to Obamacare...

lol CTR is still employed and their new tactic is "we pretend to be Trump voters and pretend we regret voting for him hurrrr!"

Yeah, because that isn't the most obviously horse-shit tier tactic right? Election is over, this is akin to mommy bloggers who are still blogging about "how Hillary could still win!"

Trump so far has been living up to expectations and is initiating many of his promises already.

I don't even recognize this propaganda as retaliation worthy because it'll be dead within the next 48 hours.

you know, it's incredible. These people act like the world is ending, they genuinely want you to believe that they think this way, and yet, their most serious problem is a twitter account. If they truly thought that Trump was a threat to them, they'd be talking about basic things

hunger
water
shelter
defense

they are children, their biggest problem is a twitter account

same made up bullshit after brexit

Dame shit after the brexit vote, suddenly everyone regreted voting for brexit overnight, huh? Its the new lefty tactic

guys im literally shaking right now!

i would give a leg and an arm to take back my vote!

this is OUR mistake
we have to fix this Sup Forums!

Who has the energy to retweet positive trump tweets? It'd be a full time fuckin job, on top of the job supporters already have

Not one bit. Saged for fake news.

Guys he has 'Redneck' in his name, he might be legitimate ;_;

These are literally bot tweets, bought and paid for bots. kek

You just know that woman wants to put those manhole covers she calls earrings in her bottom lip.

checked! I liked the weather report on that bottom one "hail"...

MUH MEYMEY

>by Aol.com Editors

So relevant

Paid to shill and tool of Soros. You mindless fool.

Do CTR kids have jobs or is this bullshit a career choice.

> bye

You can tell they're fake because they're recycling Hillary/Bernie slogans like as though a Trump supporter would give a shit that Trump is not either of them.

Where are the UK posters at.

Isnt this the same exact thing your governments and MSM were doing, the 'brexit regret' shit?

I genuinely do regret voting for him.

I realized that Trump is merely serving as a safety valve for white political discontent. It's the only reason "the powers that be" allowed him to win this election.

The underlying goal of Trump's presidency is to stop the proverbial 'boiling frogs' (us white people) from leaping out of the pot before we meet our demographic demise. They want us to sit back, put our feet up and relax, as if we have won the battle. When in reality, Trump is merely a continuation of the same corrupt establishment that he vowed to dismantle and destroy.

He's a narcissistic megalomaniac whose only concern is himself and those close to him. He has zero interest in preserving America's status as a white-majority nation. We've all been gleefully duped by a master con man. He went from chanting "America First" to kowtowing to Israel's every demand.

Our hopeful savior of Western Civilization is just another hopeless Zionist charlatan.

I voted in New Jersey, in the bluest northern county. It felt good my voice resonated on a national scale. So good.

Sounds like it.

It's basically just the effect that one group of people actually have a position they can change their mind on, while the other group never got the chance. So this "regret" is naturally biased towards whichever group wins a binary vote.

I believe you, and I believe there are a few more like you.. but I don't believe you think Hillary would have done better, do you?

youtube.com/watch?v=HZugKcJpzVM

We needed a
TRUE
CONSTITUTIONAL
CONSERVATIVE

THIS. Seriously, someone has to make the tough decisions. I feel that all these people complaining via social media are weak ppl who would never have the balls to fix the problems we have in this country or the world for that matter. Trump is stepping up where as most of our elected officials are pussies.

This

I'm really worried though, Donald seems to actually be believing this shit. It seems to be getting to him lately.

Are they going to force the bluepill on him? Will he eventually start dishing out a ton of liberal policies?

I'm still super stoked

Hopefully Bess Kalb is next

>sorry kiddos, no do-overs or givsies-backsies

CTR is back. So not surprised.

MAKING THE MOTHER OF ALL OMELETS HERE JACK

CAN'T FRET OVER EVERY EGG

kek aol.com

The only people who regret voting for Trump are liberal buttfuckers who lie online about voting for Trump.

>Trump actually does what he said he was going to do
>WAHHH, I CHANGED MY MIND

Couldn't even wait a month to use concern troll tactics.

the choice was between a cuck, a criminal, and a madman with a bad tan. America made the only choice it could.

Lol the media has done a 100% identical smear campaign as Brexit. Incredible the way both panned out.

This is the new CTR funding.

Pic related,
From "the great British Triumvirate" page.

Oh no! Trump is doing everything he said he would do!

BASED EGG

didn't vote for him

don't regret his winning at all tho

fuck hillary

fuck feminists

fuck liberals

They're trying to spin a narrative that they can point to later on to "prove" they were right all along. Be wary my dudes.

THIS Sup Forums

No one who voted for Trump regrets shit. He is literally doing everything he said he would do. What did Obama do in his first days in office? Give bankers trillions of dollars, lol

>AOL.com
>AOL
It's still a thing?

Say it with me:
>Cry more, faggots.

Concern shilling shitstain

I agree that he's a safety valve for white discontent. I do not agree with you that he was 'allowed' to win. He, quite frankly, shoved his boot up the ass of 'the powers that be.' They did not want him to win, and they did not let him win.

The biggest problem is that the safety valve exists in the first place. We were on the verge of losing our temper. We need to lose our temper. Voting, as a cathartic release, is the single most useful method of controlling the masses.

But look at what happened with blacks and Obama. Did they just sit back and ride the 'we preznit now' boat while it coasted down the river? Nope, they got worse than ever. I can only hope that whites remember what life was like under Obama, and that we use our current opportunity to make sure this ship has been turned around for good.

Trump is doing what needs to be done for immigration. No, it's not fast enough. But he's doing it in stages. First reject muslims, then build the wall. Then let's see what else he can get done. This has been fucking awesome for 1 damn week.