American taxpayer to foot the bill for $12

>abcnews.go.com/Politics/mcconnell-ryan-congress-pay-trumps-12b-border-wall/story?id=45063195

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU IDIOTS ACTUALLY FELL FOR THE GOP BAIT AND SWITCH HOLY SHIT

MEXICO ISN'T PAYING FOR SHIT AND REPUBLICAN HOUSE KNOWS IT

MY FUCKING SIDES

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's called taxing mexico on visas and goods.

Also if I was American, I'd gladly pay for the fucking wall.

so it went from $20 billy to $12? neat!!

AHEAD OF SCHEDULE
UNDER BUDGET

I don't care honestly. I'll let him take my tax moneys if it means secure borders

I don't get it- Obama ran the debt up by TEN TRILLION dollars and he libfags have absolutely nothing to say about it but Trump wants to build a badly-needed and overdue barrier between us and the Mexican cartels and suddenly it's "OY VEY THE 12 BILLION!"

Fuck you OP, faggot leaf

OH NO, WORST CASE SCENARIO THE PRICE OF GOODS GOES UP OR TAXES HAVE TO GO TOWARD THE WALL?

WE MUST ABANDON ALL OTHER MEASURES OF OUR STANDARD OF LIVING, LADS

FUCK SAFE COMMUNITIES, FUCK HOMOGENEITY, FUCK OUR OWN CULTURE AND POLITICAL INTERESTS

BECAUSE THE VALUE OF THE SHEKEL IS OUR ONE TRUE GOD!

OPEN THE GATES!

Saw video recently, that im sure is viral by now. That claimed that the wall really wouldnt do much considering that 40% (+) of illegals come to the US via plane and extending visa.

Anyone have any incite on the claim? Like statistic wise?

Personally I think the wall is a great idea, however the cartel tunnels and now this plane claim makes me wonder if its even really worth it.

>nearly a year since Trump posted his plan to make Mexico pay for the wall
>even now nobody's read it

You guys just don't get it....

MONEY IS NOT REAL
THEY MAKE IT FROM THIN AIR

You guys are really having a tough time keeping up with this, aren't you?
Remittance tax + tariffs. Mexico's economy will nosedive until they agree to pay for our fucking wall.

The government takes a hearty chunk of my income already for the illegals I would gladly pay more just to see that fucking wall go up. At 12billion it's a drop in the fucking bucket.

>so the quality just decreased 40%? better rationalize it as something positive!

You are cucking yourself and your mind is the bull. The government has it dick so far up your ass that you have to pretend to be happy about anything just to not regret your poor choices, but you can't do that forever.

Deport those who stay over their visa lengths. Make visa holders report their residency and occupation status on a monthly basis so over staying their time here is less frequent. Tax visa holders money transfers back to Mexico.

They're paying for this wall too

Just slash it off the foreign aid package.
Wall paid for, tens of millions of 3rd world erstwhile die.
It's a win-win.

Don't the US have funds already set aside for a wall since the early 2000s?

Honestly I doubt Mexico will pay for it, the border is pretty much the only thing keeping Mexico stable, shit hits the fan, citizens leave the country, things calm down and repeat. Mexico will finally have a chance to make itself great

Is your currency toilet paper still?

$12B is a drop in the ocean to keep you and your family out, Pedro.

Put those goal posts back where they came from you filthy spic.

Wtf i love the cartel now

If there was only a cheap way to get over that 12B wall

Uh, you didn't think mexico was supposed to pay before construction began, did you? Besides, I always assumed he meant that it was going to be extracted from mexico in trade taxes.

It's just a part of comprehensive border security and it will have sensors to stop people from digging under it.

>>so the quality just decreased 40%?
No, Texas just decided they don't need a wall because they can just shoot every mexican coming to the usa.

>the wall wouldn't do anything anyway
>REEEE stop building the wall that's a crime against humanity REEEE

Liberlols in a nutshell. If it really wouldn't do anything they wouldn't be so opposed to it.

to this this in perspective for Libtards and Faggot Canadians like OP:

We spend 50B a year on the War on Drugs alone.

Shillary shills should be banned from Sup Forums

I remember when Republicans got shit for not voting for a $8 billion increase in funding for the NIH solely for increased FDA regulation, yet now the wall costs too much.

>(((siegel)))
could the kikes EVER write an honest headline? spoiler: no.

Why are people acting like $12B is anything? Just part of Trump's $1T infrastructure bill.

Better than footing the bill to help arm terrorists.

You must be a straight up retard if you don't realize that editors write the headlines, not the writers.

You'll notice that libs selectively have principles when it suits them.

Trump should tax money transfers into mexico via Western Union or by bank transfer, the illegal Mexicans sending money back home will be paying for the wall.

>everything is proceddin' exactly as planned, anotha shoah, to bury this nationalism for good...
>OY VEY

mexico won't pay directly. obviously but there are other ways to extract the money. just straight up handing over 12 billion dollars isn't the only way make a transaction.

any retard with half a brain knows that so whats your excuse?

>12b
>anything to the American budget

Our budget was 3.8 trillion in 2015. 12 billion is nothing.

Just the fact we are cutting funding to other countries means we have enough to pay for the wall let alone the decrease in crime and welfare costs.

you guys think 12B is a lot to us, that's cute

12 billion....
324 million is the population of the US
12000000000/300000000=40
40 bucks a person to keep them out.
>>>fuckit

>implying the editor isn't a kike as well.

This literally doesn't matter though. The money saved from not taking care of illegals would pay for the wall in a year.
This is getting ridiculous. Why, all of a sudden, do these people care about the budget? They've let it grow to 22 trillion, what is 10-20 billion?

Only the people that actually have money will pay for it though Ex. children cannot pay for it

>DA JOOOOOOOOS
not an argument

10-20 bil is literally a speck of dust in U.S. budget. Heck, it's a speck of dust in Mexican budget as well. It makes no difference which country pays for it. It's just a matter of pride. I'm pretty sure Trump said "mexico will pay for it" as a joke, but conservashits took it seriously so he ran with it. Literally prank gone wrong. That said, I am confident Trump will make Mexico pay for it, one way or another. You don't realize how petty and prideful this guy is. If he hears the media and public figures laughing at him on this matter, he will make it his top priority.