I don't understand why Sup Forums hates Jews so much? What have they done?

I don't understand why Sup Forums hates Jews so much? What have they done?

Muslims are constantly blowing things, committing mass murders, raping, demand that countries change for them (more mosques, more halal Supermarkets etc), they don't integrate at all, they also have atrocious human rights in their countries. Christians are constantly oppressed, apostates are killed, gays are hanged etc.

Obviously not all Muslims, but there's obviously a huge problem with Islam that is not being discussed honestly.

But Jews? I have genuinely never heard of a Jew destroying it's host country. In fact, Jews tend to be well educated and often end up in high paying jobs. They also are fairly secular and never shove their religion in your face. In fact, most Jews are indistinguishable from your average white guy. I was super suprised that Seth Rogan, Harrison Ford, Paul Rudd and others celebrities were Jewish

So, why is their so much hostility towards them? Why do Muslims and Christians have so many countries but Jews get shit on for having a tiny piece of land to their selves?

And no, I'm not jew

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wieMPlfZnSw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Start here, fuccboi: youtube.com/watch?v=wieMPlfZnSw

>I don't understand why Sup Forums hates Jews so much? What have they done?
Fuck off

Nice argument

yesterday hwndu stream proved that half of this board are arabs.

>I don't understand why
>Being this new

>falling for the argument jew

lurk

>I have genuinely never heard of a Jew destroying it's host country.

topkek

Hmmm I wonder why...

Wew lad

Stupid fukn newfuck plebbitard.

Gas yourself, faggot.

> I have genuinely never heard of a Jew destroying it's host country

Fuck off kike

Oy vey

The funniest thing about antisemitism is that it's been happening so long.

But basically it adds up to nothing more than jealousy.

The Jews have been a cohesive society longer than any other society on the planet, and that includes the Oriental cultures, whose various upheavals have left them virtually unrecognizable in context with their ancient forebears.

Jews, on the other hand, have been pretty much the same people for about 4,000 years now. They've followed the same religion, engaged in the same financial practices, educated themselves the same way, etc., etc., etc. For 4,000 fucking years!

And they're not stupid. Quite the opposite.

So of course, after 4,000 years of watching each other's backs, doing business together, shunning outsiders in general, and keeping their shit locked up tight as hell, of course they are going to control some of the things that happen on this planet. They control media, they control politicians, they control banks.

It's no great mystery how they came to be so accomplished as a people - they stuck together for 4,000 fucking years.

So you know, I respect the Jews. Hating Jews is basically like hating the 1% - people hate them because they have what you want. They've done what you can't do. It's not rocket science though, or some big conspiracy - they've just been playing the game a HELL of a lot longer than you have, that's all there is to it.

i love a good old redpill thread

>I respect Jews
>I'm also a plebbitard

Too easy

No one is suggesting Jews are stupid. I would have nothing against the most intelligent race leading the planet as long as their mentaity was truly altruistic instead of strictly ethnocentric.