Steve Bannon BTFOs (((MSM)))

This is awesome:
youtube.com/watch?v=oUjMES5tqT0

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/01/26/business/media/stephen-bannon-trump-news-media.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Bannon forced CNN to cover this last night.
Christine Armpitpoor was going nuts

I couldn't hear a fucking word Bannon was saying

“The media should be embarrassed and humiliated and keep its mouth shut and just listen for a while,” Mr. Bannon said in an interview on Wednesday.

“I want you to quote this,” Mr. Bannon added. “The media here is the opposition party. They don’t understand this country. They still do not understand why Donald Trump is the president of the United States.”

“You’re the opposition party,” he said. “Not the Democratic Party. You’re the opposition party. The media’s the opposition party.”

Journalists reacted with alarm and defiance to Mr. Bannon’s comments. “What country are we living in?” Christiane Amanpour, the CNN correspondent, wrote on Twitter.

Source: nytimes.com/2017/01/26/business/media/stephen-bannon-trump-news-media.html

p. related

“The elite media got it dead wrong, 100 percent dead wrong,” Mr. Bannon said of the election, calling it “a humiliating defeat that they will never wash away, that will always be there.”

“The mainstream media has not fired or terminated anyone associated with following our campaign,” Mr. Bannon said. “Look at the Twitter feeds of those people: They were outright activists of the Clinton campaign.” (He did not name specific reporters or editors.)

“That’s why you have no power,” he added. “You were humiliated.”

Mr. Bannon spoke in blunt but calm tones, peppered with profanity, and humorously referred to himself as “Darth Vader.” He said, with ironic relish, that Mr. Trump was elected by a surge of support from “the working-class hobbits and deplorables.”

Source: nytimes.com/2017/01/26/business/media/stephen-bannon-trump-news-media.html

Bannon is based as fuck

He will save this country and destroy globalism

Who?

This video was edited by a literal spastic.

Seriously?

>the working-class hobbits and deplorables.”
nice. we hobbitziz and sheit noa!

That was definitely a shout-out to us Sup Forumsacks.

>
>mes at a moment of high tension between the news media and the administration, with skirmishes over the size of Mr. Trump’s inaugural crowd and the president’s false claims that millions of illegal votes by undocumented immigrants swayed the popular vote against him.
>false claims

They just can't stop being gay

Why am I listening to a guy talking about what Bannon said while Bannon is saying stuff in the background

So what is Sup Forums's prediction on this current stand-off? Is the Jewstream Media going to launch an all-out war on the Trumpenfuhrer, and if so is Bannon already heating up the ovens?

It was a phone interview so there's no direct video of Bannon speaking with the Jew York Times. Figured a brief video clip was better than posting a wall of text.

They have, and yes.

This is literally the worst video I've ever seen.

this

Thanks for the feedback, Wolfie Boy.

How will Trump win?

OH, that's why the English sounded so mush mouthed. Pollacks drink a lot, or just eastern Europe in general?

You'd be better off not playing a clip with audio while you're talking. Next time put the text on screen with a picture of Bannon's face.

>American education.

I didn't make the video. Just posted the first one I found that was as short as possible, since longer videos tend to get ignored around here.

rite? this narrator needs to keep his mouth shut for a minute

Shut up austria

>I couldn't hear a fucking word Bannon was saying
same

Oy vey, you're not supposed to listen to Bannon in the video, just the narration. I agree the poster should have turned down Bannon's voice a bit.

Jesus mate, switch the background audio off, I thought the voices started again.

Bannon is absolutely based

Barron is officially /our guy/

I was trying to listen to the video but some idiot kept talking over it.

That's because your own little world is literally upside down.

Yeah I don't get why the dopey fuck is repeating everything Bannon says. Why not just let us hear him say it?

Why are their so many Plebbit-tier shills in this thread?

>here is a video of a person of importance saying something
>BETTER TALK OVER THE WHOLE FUCKING VIDEO

I fucking hate these damn retards.

that video is unwatchable user

kys