What is the end of man?

What is the end of man?

Ascension

To what and from what user?

Heat death.

Phage will inherit the earth

his butt

If mgtows and feminists get their way

From the endless cycle of Reincarnation back to Union with the true reality of God.

Stagnation

Entropy

So you acknowledge the divine nature of man eh?

So, is man merely beast in it's current state or more? And if so what separates man from just being merely a smart animal?

Degeneracy.

Feminism

Also are you asking to what end man exists for?

Or what will bring about extinction?

End of man in the classical sense, pic related. Translated to nu-speak more along the lines of "What purpose does mankind live for, and what is it's final destiny?" In both the individual and collective sense.

Our physical bodies are above those of animals of nature. Truly the most holy temple given to us by God. And some really are smart animals. The more creature the less god so the mystics said.

Humans are capable of logically complete thinking. Basically, anything that can be done by a computer, can be done by man. Interestingly, human language contains the elements of the logic, and is present in every language, even when the people using it aren't very smart.

Not nuspeak in any way.

I don't think there is any end. Since the sun will apparently consume the earth in a few billion years, ultimately the end of man would involve the ability to travel in space.

I think that as a species were nothing more than prolifically intelligent primates

And this connects to the "divine nature of man" insofar as the only other entity in existence which can do that, is God. Perhaps that's the sense in which we are made in his image.

Ahhh, but tell me, do animals have reason?

women

Prolifically intelligent primates that somehow can conceptualize of things far greater than themselves. Monkeys lack this trait. The very fact a human being can conceptualize of things greater than itself sets humans apart from other animals.

Because God wanted to create ecosystems and evolution for entertainment. I don't understand God. If he really made us even partly in his image he must be creative and full of ideas.

Equality.

That's due to our species having incredibly complex languages. An angry barking dog is universally recognized - the same can't be said of humans.

I think our ability to fantasize and imagine things compliments the use of language in being able to construct lies for your own advantage.

>still conceptualizing God as an anthropomorphic being

God is simple once you think logically about him, but also absolutely mind boggling.

God can easily be defined as the ultimate end of all things, as very much he is the progenitor of all. You can go the secular route and look at it from idea he is the source of the big bang from which all things come, or the source of all multiverses. See prime mover argument.

Nothing can be greater than itself as such a thing would be a logical contradiction. Something can not create, conceptualize, or contemplate something greater than itself as a result. Hence the argument for man having a divine nature as it can contemplate the very progenitor of all that is.

All visible matter was present (maybe in a different form of course) in the big bang. I argue all things based off this logic including concepts must be contained within creation. Even from a purely physical sense. The electrical impulses that allow the mind to visualize a concept must of existed before, the very electrons. And there is a lot of math that would theoretically insist on the idea all possible combinations of matter do indeed exist (multiverse theory).

Therefore, concepts as love, compassion, hate, spirituality, etc. must indeed exist, even if so much the physical elements that allow those conceptions are all there is.

For the prime mover God to of initiated the big bang and all there of, he must be all loving, and intimately connected with mankind. As all aspects of human nature are derived from this creation. And all creation not only comes from him but is contained in him.

tdlr: How the fuck can you be an atheist and study cosmology or theoretical physics.

Imagine how horrible my generation (36yo) is at procreation. Now look at our youth. A bunch of genderdismorphics with contagious autism living on the internet. In 30 years these faggots will have to sustain and uphold society. We doomed.

It's okay desu, they will soon die and we can rebuild on high western culture and philosophy.

>tdlr secure the future of white children. Death to fags. Hang the sophists and communists in universities.

Shitpost on /pol

>So you acknowledge the divine nature of man eh?
>So, is man merely beast in it's current state or more?
You just said yourself man was divine. There is no need to ask the second question.

>tdlr: How the fuck can you be an atheist and study cosmology or theoretical physics
I know you don't

If you're asking whether animals are to some extent capable of logical thinking, yes, many species are.