Molyneux convicted communist killer when?

And how to poorly argue that communists are not people and therefore not protected by the NAP?

Other urls found in this thread:

defoo.org/niara-modi/
defoo.org/inner-circle/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To what degree do you agree?

What's everyone's hate with this guy?

Because nobody can beat his arguments.

Fuckign dirty jersey.

Because he's a faggot who thinks he knows everything. Any time somebody criticizes what he says, he just gleefully ejaculates "not an argument".

NOT

Agreed. My friend made me listen to him for a few hours- that was the last nail in that friendship. Friend was jewish anyways.

I think he does that just to troll the comments section.

And by God, it works. I'm never more triggered than when I see a well thought out post get brushed aside with

>LE NOD AN ARGOOMENT:^)

Its infuriating... but also kind of funny too...

Imagine how callers feel- when they present a well thought-out argument...only to be interupted by "I'm talking, do not interupt" and "not an argument" followed by "we have to move on to the next caller."

Somethings I think that Moly is just trying to troll all his listeners.

Are Jews people?

what's your question OP
can you re-phrase it? Because what you wrote doesn't really make that much sense

It's part ancap joke, and part Moly criticism- without context it may not make sense- but such context is not easily teachable.

True he was or is a cult leader?
He still owns defoo.org right?
Never really got if its just butthurt listeners or real.

defoo.org/niara-modi/
The whole site is kinda creepy.
Especially this part:
defoo.org/inner-circle/

Is this just satire?

He suggested dafooing in his talk with a Venezuela listener this past week- he said that the listener should not associate with people (including family) who are leftists. But I know that he denied suggesting dafooing on Joe Rogan- but perhaps just for appearance at taht moment.

Maybe they should make an argument.

He still goes on with that stuff?
I watch his videos regularly but didnt notice that. Strange.

>Maybe they should make an argument.
From listening to many interview type radio shows, it seems that only crazy people are given airtime. Or perhaps I'm too optimistic of my neighbors...

The first time that I heard it (2 year listener) was this last week- but I skip about 2/3 of his call-in shows- they make me cringe too hard.

Ring up then, you might get on.

Because he never leaves his house and instead is spoonfed links by his similarily bald partner Mike (the physical manifestation of Stefan's confirmation bias). He rarely or never goes on other peoples shows because he would have no excuse to rudely interrupt people trying to make their points there.

>He rarely or never goes on other peoples shows because he would have no excuse to rudely interrupt people trying to make their points there.
It seems like he could have the ability to contend with other people on a fair playing field...and it's sad that he does not.
The bully pulpit makes me sad.

Might get it on with your sister. How is she...down under?

>hitting on an emu's wife
You dun fucked up, he'll kill your entire family.

The only slaying will be me- this time on his gf.