Tin Foil

What links economic/political views to views on race?

why does the right have so much anti-Semitism and the left wing have so much anti-white bullshit?

"because George soros" isn't good enough btw, give me evidence of this jewish shadowgovernment you fools are always on about.

george soros is enough actually

he funds abortionist lobbyists here

The right sucks jewish cock

The left supports palestine

those quads don't lie based Diego

this guy was also involved

Oh my god, you found some Jews that tweeted bad things about Christians? That's horrible, you would never be able to find any evidence of any Christians ever talking shit about Jews. Jews must be evil.

did you even read it? they are jews pretending to be Whites, pushing for guilt and the idea of white privilege.

nothing to do with christianity

On the Hart-Cellar Act, I knew Celler was Jewish, but I did some extensive research and just discovered that Hart was Christian!!!! So Christians must also be responsible for white genocide. I'm confused.

extensive research; Wikipedia lol

but you are correct, there are many progressive, brainwashed, idealistic useful idiots, fools filled with white guilt and pathological altruism

And even more amazing evidence, you seem to have found evidence of some bigoted Jew who has morally contradictory views on Israel and Australia. So all Jews must be like that.

(((paul singer)))

look it up

But if the Jew Cellar's action means all Jews are responsible for white genocide and the Christian Hart's actions means all Christians are responsible for white genocide, then aren't people genociding themselves? I dont know about this logic....

I really don't understand those kikes. Don't they realize that minorities don't give a shit about "I'm not white, I'm jewish"?

just another cohencidence huh?

>It is the greatest sign of bankruptcy of german politics since the reunification, that a third of the country has remained white.

(((Kahane))). another jew who heads an organisation against racism, antisemitism, and that has been assigned by the german government to track down supposed hate speech on the internet

All these posts seem to have identified that there are some Jews that are liberal, some Jews that are racist, some Jews that are rich, some Jews that are in high places, some Jews that are clueless, and some Jews that are just plain assholes.

Do you not think the same would be true for any race or religion?

If the issue is that Jews disproportionately have these traits (I can actually vouch for Jews being disproportionally assholes :)), what is the level of disproportionality required to generates the view that 100% of a racial or religious group are like this, or that there is some bizarre conspiracy within that group?

>just another cohencidence huh?

You've now found two? Oh, my god, there is no way that two people could have similar views. Must be a conspiracy.

What is with alt-right Sup Forums cucks that hate jews. It is because of jealousy i tell you.

isnt that a bit of a double standard though? when BLM and the feminists protest overrepresentation of whites its bad, but when it is pointed out that jews hold most of the positions in banks, media, etc. its not bad?

not just celler. he and many other jews, as seen in this thread dummy. everywhere jews push for immigration, for more diversity,... because they are obsessed with fear to remain a minority in a homogeneous nation.since ww2 they have a complete paranoia. so they want to become a minority among minorities.

it is only logical. it is a healthy strategy plan for longterm survival for jewry. if i was a jew i would probably support it. but i am not, and the succes of the jews in this plan will result in the downfall of our countries, culture and people.

Sadly a lot of Whites, christians have become enamoured with these ideologies, especially after ww2. they have developed a particular self hatred. they must be neutralized, along with jews who promote these ideas.

readand see for yourself how overrepresented they are.

lmao overrepresentation of Whites?

65% of the USA is white, and you want to compare that with a minority of 2%?

male to female its about 50%

>not just celler. he and many other jews, as seen in this thread dummy. everywhere jews push for immigration, for more diversity,.

not just hart. he and many other white christians..... everywhere white christians push for immigration, for more diversity,.

He means BLM protesting overrepresentation of whites relative to blacks in management, academic, and other positions.

>what is the level of disproportionality required to generates the view that 100% of a racial or religious group are like this, or that there is some bizarre conspiracy within that group?
I think it's more to do with the culture itself.

ie It's not just the fact the blacks commit more crime than other races that irritates everyone, but the fact black culture defends it and promotes it.

Take modern Islam and Christianity, modern christianity doesn't promote any of the older more violent teachings and condemns those that do that while Islam largely turns a blind eye and at worst promotes it.

And then we come to Jewish culture which teaches them that they are chosen and that other must serve them and it's ok to rip off other people. There's so much hypocracy and double standards within their culture that it's always destined to piss off other cultures around them. It isn't a coincident that they have been despised by every country they have been in

and that of men compared to women in those positions.

well then show me the evidence.

I have shown you here over 15 examples of jews shilling for israel, lobbying for immigration, funding diversity and multiculturalism.

and the problem is you really think i excuse those nonjews who promote it. I don't. they should be hanged. but equally should all those jews who promote these ideas be hanged.

OP asked for jews who are overrepresented, who lobby, who scheme, who infiltrate, who promote destructive ideologies,.... and I delivered.

kek

already posted

>And then we come to Jewish culture which teaches them that they are chosen and that other must serve them and it's ok to rip off other people. There's so much hypocracy and double standards within their culture that it's always destined to piss off other cultures around them. It isn't a coincident that they have been despised by every country they have been in

The problem is that Jewish culture simply does not teach this. Moreover, just because some Jews think some bad things doesn't mean that all Jews things some bad things. The incapability to realize this is why the majority of the people here will always be perceived as racist trolls.

Same issue with Blacks. Certainly some blacks defend crime, but that doesn't mean all blacks defend crime.

well when 70% of blacks is born out of wedlock, over 50% doesn't know their father, over 50% has an std, when they are poor as fuck and live on food stamps, when they adopt a lifestyle of hoodrats, ofcourse they will be underrepresented.

there is no such thing as equality of outcome. this I readily accept. I am not complaining about blacks overrepresented in basketball f.e. but jews being overrepresented by a margin of 1000% in media. this is a fact, backed up by stats. this is problematic.

so it is a double standard then. youre ok with blacks being underrepresented because of their circumstance, and youre not ok with jews being overrepresented because of circumstance

oh sorry. have another one.

add to this Franz Boas

>Make thread about jews and racism
>wait for replies
>???
>Profit

kek. circumstance. I have a problem when these same overrepresented jews push for pernicious ideologies. when they, as demonstrated in this thread, push for immigration, push for diversity, for ideas like white guilt, multiculturalism,...

>and the problem is you really think i excuse those nonjews who promote it. I don't. they should be hanged. but equally should all those jews who promote these ideas be hanged.

Do you seriously think one wouldn't be able to find 15 examples of white christians in favor of immigration and diversity.

I understand your views, but they doesn't explain Anti-Semitism, it explains Anti-Liberalism (which obviously includes many, probably the majority of Jews, plus many White Christians). The Anti-Semitism must come from something else.

well ask yourself; cui bono?

everyone pushes for multi-kulti, diversity, immigration and white guilt. niggers in africa dont push for it, but im guessing you dont like them either.

I have nothing against them, as long as they stay in africa.

>there is no such thing as equality of outcome. this I readily accept. I am not complaining about blacks overrepresented in basketball f.e. but jews being overrepresented by a margin of 1000% in media. this is a fact, backed up by stats. this is problematic.

I agree that it is a problem that Jews are so overrepresented in media. But again, this cannot explain Anti-Semitism, i.e. hatred of other Jews that have nothing to do with any media (and who aren't leftists)

It has been posted here many times, you are either a newfag or trolling.

pic one.

well what about the fact that orthodow jews are filthy rats, who speak their own language, wear their own clothing, eat their own food, have their own culture, own ethnicity, own religion, own neighbourhoods, own laws,...?

how are we supposed to like them, when they denounce us as goyim? when they do not integrate? when they form ghettos? when they have digusting practices like sucking the blood out of a circumcized baby penis?

when conservative jews only want usa and every other state to suck israels cock? when they lobby for zionism, and shill for war in the middle east?

when progressive jews push for diversity, liberalism, degeneracy, multiculturalism,...?

I am out, gotta study for exams. keep lurking faggots

Maybe the JIDF should cut and paste the following text on all of these "why are you anti-semitic" posts

There are Jews who are rich
There are Jews who are politicians
There are Jews who love BLM
There are Jews who promote immigration
There are Jews who sold slaves
There are Jews who run media companies
There are Jews who are assholes
There are Jews who are criminals
There are Jews who are bigoted
There are Jews who say crazy things

There are Jews who are not rich
There are Jews who are not politicians
There are Jews who hate BLM
There are Jews who do not promote immigration
There are Jews who did not sell slaves
There are Jews who do not run media companies
There are Jews who are not assholes
There are Jews who are not criminals
There are Jews who are not bigoted
There are Jews who do not say crazy things

There are White Christians who are rich
There are White Christians who are politicians
There are White Christians who love BLM
There are White Christians who promote immigration
There are White Christians who sold slaves
There are White Christians who run media companies
There are White Christians who are assholes
There are White Christians who are criminals
There are White Christians who are bigoted
There are White Christians who say crazy things

There are White Christians who are not rich
There are White Christians who are not politicians
There are White Christians who hate BLM
There are White Christians who do not promote immigration
There are White Christians who did not sell slaves
There are White Christians who do not run media companies
There are White Christians who are not assholes
There are White Christians who are not criminals
There are White Christians who are not bigoted
There are White Christians who do not say crazy things

Therefore, none of the above postings explain why there is anti-semitism in the alt-right.

god damn disgusting jews.

btw OP, based thread

You didn't read it, did you?

I dont have a problem with you not liking people who do any of these things or have these beliefs. But that's not antisemitism. Antisemitism is when you don't like Jews, regardless of what they do or what their beliefs are.

why bother to respond? it's just moshe aronowitz shlomoberg trying his best to throw us off course

This image was dedunked a long time ago

Fucking nu-pol

He gets it