Should i join the army Sup Forums?

its one of the last chances i have at accomplishing something even if i dont see combat time just doing something for straya seems significant at the moment

Other urls found in this thread:

defencejobs.gov.au/army/about-the-army/women-in-the-army/?gclid=Cj0KEQiA_KvEBRCtzNil4-KR-LIBEiQAmgekFzq3UbNrUa7rPE8CDKZCAEuefgtAcCXX2BuiJtoCfqEaAv5x8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=COX1i-384dECFUc6lgodlWgAXw
youtube.com/watch?v=EQ6A9c_RFYI
youtube.com/watch?v=cZqN1glz4JY
youtube.com/watch?v=-BqtZZ1Tg1c&index=
youtube.com/watch?v=AWjzCFAAaw0
tacticalshit.com/natural-killers-turning-tide-battle/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Ramirez
youtube.com/watch?v=zViyZGmBhvs
youtube.com/watch?v=b7y8ZLYOhwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

only join the army if jail is the next best thing

Age? Current Job? What are you thinking of joining as? What do you want to get out of it?

Australian Army is really smooth.
You'll be right

joining the australian army is the biggest joke there is

How so?

Though our standard issue rifle fucking sucks ass

Having been in for 6 years and only recently left, I can agree with both of these

Bullpup guns are fucking mint cunt, would choose over the M4 Anyday

Depends what you did, ECN? Any Deployments? (Prior to 2012 when they got gay)

22, working in a clothes store not sure what i want to join as but i heard they can help fund your education i dont know if thats right or not and the pay seems good enough

Did some cyclone clean ups and went to New Guinea to rebuild the barracks in Port Morseby ,those times were rewarding.
Apart from that it was field ex, field ex, field ex

only if you're going there to fly jets
only slightly better than working for the dole

rail version looks useable

Be a cop. More pussy and you'll probably see more action.

join the australian navy instead; youll get to save the white race by rerouting rubber boats to deserted islands

Individual experiences may vary I guess, you walk out with a proper trade from that? I got out a couple years ago, Tradies were getting stooged and having to stay in for over 6 years to get their trade signed off for civilian qual.

Haha mate, look in to it a bit more. They wont fund your education, pay is shit. It's not like the US where you get bulk cash to sign up then your Uni paid for.

Do it. If you're even considering it then you belong in the meat grinder.

Join a gun club instead.

Or the border force. Then you'll actually be doing something constructive.

Yes, if you don't give it a go you'll regret it.

Yeah got a full trade cert in Heavy Vehicle Mechanical Tech. The lads who joined after me have to stay in for 7 years now

i was looking at police officer too, my mums uncle is really high up in the police force so id get good boy point and my mum used to be mounted police for a while

Yeah, mounting my DICK

Your mum will probably not want you to be a cop then.

Also:
don't get me wrong, Im so glad I joined, but I doubt I'll ever do it again

jesus fuck after looking at the ADF site its either curry cunts or literal cunts that are being advertised

Do it. It's every patriot's obligation to serve their country for at least some time during their life. It also toughens so you up and makes boys into men. Also a good way to get away from nu-male cucks and lefties, since most who enlist are already right-wing.

No, because there is no war for you to fight for enjoyment. The only reason for a soldier to exist is to kill. As we were born in a wrong age, do something else.

It looks like shit compared to the f88

Im in the army right now. I think it makes men out of people, but it isn't easy. Although, fuck if I know how the Aussie military is.

you guys have some kind of national kangaroo rape squad, right?

Guy I used to know was in during the east timor peacekeeping mission, got to kill a few jungle chinks while he was there and always said it was great.

instead of horse Cav we have roo cav

defencejobs.gov.au/army/about-the-army/women-in-the-army/?gclid=Cj0KEQiA_KvEBRCtzNil4-KR-LIBEiQAmgekFzq3UbNrUa7rPE8CDKZCAEuefgtAcCXX2BuiJtoCfqEaAv5x8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=COX1i-384dECFUc6lgodlWgAXw
only if you're a woman OP
>Woman now get paid to do pre recruit school training
>women only have to do 2 year contracts whilst men do 4 and 6 year contracts
>also you get the 4 years ADM medal after 2 years of service as a woman

but do you fuck the baby kangaroos

>women only have to do 6 push ups and 20 sit ups

6 push ups is fucking nothing

Australian navy is worse i'd know i've been in for 7 years

You fuck the pouch of the raped to death mother.

>The Indigenous Pre-Recruit Program is for you if you feel you may benefit from assistance with resilience, confidence and fitness./
>Requires a minimum fitness level of 4 push-ups, 20 sit-ups and 6.1 Beep test score

Jesus Christ Australia you guys are as cucked as fucking Canada.

ffs
>First posting near your home or desired location
>Open to all General Entry roles
>Available for first posting, after completion of recruit and initial employment training

Current 2LT in the Army.

DON'T FUCKING DO IT

I can't wait till my commission/contract ends. That being said I'm in the National Guard so AD may be different- I loved TRADOC.

There is so much fucking paperwork it's stupid. I thought I would be doing cool shit, serving the country, but I'm mostly making sure my NCO's/Enlisted Soldiers aren't doing dumb shit or taking care of their own shit. I'm more like a baby sitter.

I signed up to be in convoys, shoot shit, etc, but I'm stuck doing paperwork, signing out gear; seriously fuck the paperwork in the military- shit is stupid. They said being a Platoon Leader was going to be the best years of my life- Jfc... and I'll have to get XO experience as a 1LT? omfg...

Yes, absolutely.

If you are in a position in life where the defence force looks appealing then you should do it (because your academic or work life isn't going good enough to completely ignore the existence of the defence force).

The sooner you sign up the better frankly. Get your decent pay and your subsidies on everything and improve yourself as a person while you work out what it is that you want to do.

They should probably replace year 10 through to and including undergraduate uni with conscription so that kids stay fit, learn heaps, and get qualifications

I was looking at this. But then i have to prove that I'm abo, yeah right, I'll just do it the normal way like everybody else.

Got told that i probably couldn't being away from home and that the theory would be too much for me.
They way i see it, they didn't have an postion open in rifleman so they gave me some bullshit excuses and told me to try again next year.
That was three years ago.

You shouldn't even be looking at that mate.

If you can't do 15 pushups, just start doing pushups in the morning and progressing from 5 to 10, then 10 to 15 etc.

Yeah i have 2 mates back in Aus who are in the Infantry and they have told me that it is pretty hard to get a job in Infantry. A girl i know in Australia got a job in the Army doing a gap year and she didn't even know which branch was which. She wasn't sure if the Army was the one with the boats or the guns. The ADF is the joke of the world's militaries.

say you're a trans you'll get to do all that shit pathetic women get

Falling for the officer meme

I'm fit bro and know my shit, but this was one of thoes "the position is taken thing"

Haha nah mate. Fuck that shit, i want to see if it is as hard as they say. Give me ya best

The let chicks with dicks into the RAN

Ok now this is pissing me.

>being a public servant
>accomplishing something

No

The problem with joining the army nowadays is that all you'd be doing is fighting Zionist wars. If Australia was legitimately in danger I'd sign up. I guess a good way to put it is I wouldn't join for Hitler, but I would join for the Japanese.

Also fun fact Brisbane didn't have paved roads before the American Army stationed itself there in WWII.

How dare you criticise the Australia Gun

I'm talking about the new one dick head.

This user summed up my feelings for the ADF

im an ex grunt if youve got any questions you want answered user

some plus's are the benefits, which really are great. you get similar amount of holidays to school. and best of all you get rent assistance, which means the army pays almost half your rent.
everything else depends on the corps and job you want to do

ABF worth joining if so what role

Aren't we still using the Fourteenwords Hail Hitler "Sandnigger Slayer" Austeyr?

The f88? Or ef88
I know we're moving onto the ef88 and it looks shit.

Oh so we are getting a new one. Yeah I was talking about the F88

No

these people sound like absolute faggots and no doubt they revealed their autism power levels in the interviews and thats why they were rejected

Actual ex aus infrantry who fought in the Ghan in 09/10 and was in the FFL after that

I'll answer some questions if any of you have any legit ones, but im going to bed soon

Fuck off mate, the aus army is a fucking joke now. My dad was infantry serving during vietnam and he laughed his fucking ass when I told him I was rejected because the army psyche said I was too aggressive for the army. Too aggressive to fight in war, wow what a shocker.

It's filled with cucks, I got a mate who beat the ever loving fuck out of an army soldier in a bar over some dumb. How the fuck can you defend the country you can't even win a fucking bar fight. It's filled with women, fags and browns now. Bunch of faggot cunts, it's glorified trade school.

hahaha this is funny because i signed up at 16 then joined when i was 17 and i was a footy playing bogan from the mid north coast

>
>Also:
>don't get me wrong, Im so glad I joined, but I doubt I'll ever do it again

Did three years in the early 90s then combat in 91 in croatia.

All in all a big mistake. Yes saw history, no not worth the price.

Perfect example of the ADF.

>Too aggressive to fight in war, wow what a shocker.

You think fighting in a hot war as outranked infantry would be great fucking giggles?

Think again kid.

I was the one who posted the one about the interviewing officer telling me I need a full-time job.

youtube.com/watch?v=EQ6A9c_RFYI

youtube.com/watch?v=cZqN1glz4JY

You're not fighting for Australia at the moment, you're fighting for our government. Do you really want to fight for those hook-nosed cucks?

> I was rejected because the army psyche said I was too aggressive for the army.
No, thats what you tell people. you got rejected because you think your something your not, and you wouldve been eaten alive at a battalion
your dad may have laughed, but it was at you, not the army

> I got a mate who beat the ever loving fuck out of an army soldier in a bar over some dumb. How the fuck can you defend the country you can't even win a fucking bar fight.
thinking like this is one of the reasons you didnt get in

Go for it. You're young, presumably have very little debt, and it'd certainly be an experience.

My mum was in during the Vietnam Conflict in the 70's. She was in the Nursing Corps for christ sake and her husband was a recruit trainer at the Wagga wagga barracks.

She had to do everything just the same as the men. Shoot, run and protect her patients exactly the same as a man.

Even she says the 'modern' army is full of faggots and dykes.

Nah i love the f88. The ef88 is fucking bullshit.

I've heard worse too, I know a guy who worked full time a warehouse. Got told he should get a job in order to get experience so he could join the ADF. Got told to get a job, while applying for a job while working another job. If they're making these excuses because they're not recuriting they should just fuck off and stop advertising.

I don't give a fuck

Where do you live, I'll rape you faggot

id have joined straight away to fight for the tones

yep, you wouldve been eaten alive at a battalion kid

He will not be forgotten

youtube.com/watch?v=-BqtZZ1Tg1c&index=

what the fuck is that

What's the story on this .webm?

Mexican gangs?

My dad told me a story of how one of his mates used to shoot from the hip instead of the shoulder because he liked to hear the men he was killing scream before they died and he didn't want to kill them too quickly. Bunch of pussys today bro

And PTSD is for little fags

>He served in the Boer War, First World War, and Second World War; was shot in the face, head, stomach, ankle, leg, hip, and ear; survived two plane crashes; tunnelled out of a prisoner-of-war camp; and tore off his own fingers when a doctor refused to amputate them. Describing his experiences in the First World War, he wrote, "Frankly I had enjoyed the war."[3]

Implying I wouldn't rape my whole battalion

You know those sex scandals at duntroon, well somebody has to do the raping. I don't give a shit if some manlet is screaming at me, I get more than enough of that from my sheboon girlfriend

>it'd certainly be an experience.

That's what I thought.

An experience in the end I'd rather not have had.

Still have crippling nerve pain in my back and my right arm is fucked (cam close to amputation).

20 years after no one will even remember the war you were in or give a fuck. War is for the young and the stupid for a reason.

>My dad told me a story of how one of his mates used to shoot from the hip instead of the shoulder because he liked to hear the men he was killing scream before they died and he didn't want to kill them too quickly. Bunch of pussys today bro

Either you or your possibly fictitious father are lying larping faggots.

kys

Yeah, everybody's pretty much forgotten the Balkan's already.

Good ol cartels my friend, at least there's some real warriors left in the world

How come studies on the military show that only 4% of soldiers in combat units do 50% of the killing

>Natural Killers Constitute Less Than 4 Percent of the Force, yet some studies show that they do almost half of the killing”

>tacticalshit.com/natural-killers-turning-tide-battle/

Probably because the other 96% are pussy normies

They need you user

As an Aussie in Burgerland should I join the Australian army or the US army?

Yeah whatever little bitch

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Ramirez

>As a twelve-year-old he was strongly influenced by his older cousin, Miguel ("Mike") Ramirez,[8] a decorated U.S. Army Green Beret combat veteran who often boasted of his gruesome exploits during the Vietnam War. He shared Polaroid photos of his victims, including Vietnamese women he had raped.[9] In some of the photos Mike posed with the severed head of a woman he had abused.[10]

Go back to being a little pussy faggot muh PTSD from muh violence. What a little fag I'd be raping bitches like my dick was going to fall off the next day then I'd blow my head off at the end of it all cause fuck it I don't give a shit. All I'd do after it was over is come back to this shithole and argue with whiny sissy like you and jerk off to hentai.

definitely depends on corps and role but

you'll see alot more of the world with the US, korea, japan, germany are pretty common

you'll get payed a lot more in the Aus and have a lot more stability

Not if you can do something that has more social cachet. The right needs more people in universities, corporations, hospitals, etc.

But it really isn't a bad option.

Shooting to kill - how many men can do this?
youtube.com/watch?v=zViyZGmBhvs

>frankly, I enjoyed the war
Dumbass. That's what PTSD is. You can't just go back to regular life after experiencing such a primal existence. Well you can, but it actually takes time and effort and they call it a "disorder."

enjoy being alive and having two legs while you can you pathetic teen idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=b7y8ZLYOhwE

>t. never used the Austeyr

there's a reason SF uses the M4 m80

Its because we outsourced recruiting to the "public-private" utter disgrace known as DFR

Enjoy being a fucking wuss

No PTSD is being a little fag who has flashbacks over fireworks because muh triggering

Wanting to kill more cunts and have another fucking piece of the action is being a man

because they operate with the americans really often and need their mags and attachments to be interchangeable.

>being a man

Try not being a child first kid.

And yet the fucking modern army refuses to recruit these natural born killers because they're too edgy to fit in with all the BRO DUDE HAVE A BEER THE BOYS THE BOYS frat boy footy playing bogan faggots

They'll be crawling on their hands and knees looking for these men when you're actually in danger of being invaded and becoming slaves

I'm not the pussy having a sook

Would be psychos are a liability.

>tips fedora
I almost thought you were a real person.