Operation Brack Ribrary

>Shill Asian man/ Black wimmin race-mix propaganda
>Meme the 'This is library' guy into a negress-fucker and a hero
>Create fake twitter/facebook accounts pretending to be negresses obsessed about micro-dicks
>Propagate about the 1992 LA riots and how rooftop gooks killed shit-ton of dindu nuffins.
>Divert BLM chimpouts towards Asian communities
>Start a proxy race war
>Trigger every beta asian males into Dylan Roofs
>Niggers forget about blame whitey, relieving some pressure on the Whites while creating a proxy ally.
What do you think Sup Forums ? We got nothing to lose either way the chink will take the blame for us or they might do our job without the Jews blaming us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tgCiC6qTtjs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Asians are way too much smarter than white negroids to fall victim to this, my cum colored friend.

>>Niggers forget about blame whitey
Don't worry, the (((medias))) will help them remember so they never forget.

But if you have nice maymay pictures and black # , I can tweet that shit.

Reminder that asians are also here on Sup Forums

not your personal army

>Asians are way too much smarter
That's exactly why they will play into this. For some of them they may see this as a form of revenge for all those years of being stereotyped and looked down upon by other minority groups. Not only will they think they're getting black pussies but it will give them a flow of blind confidence and aggression that will make them hate niggers even more. Besides we all know if this works nigs are gonna be ones will fire first I'm sure Asian men, beta or not, won't bend over like the white liberals.

> Thinking Asian men would ever go for black women
They've shown themselves to be too smart and non-cucked to actually fall for this sort of social brainwashing, and they're too self-respecting to go for black women anyway.

>Be me in Hapikido class
>Korean teacher hanging out after with some students
>We ask him about hot asian chicks
>He tells us no, we should find big black woman
>"Me plus big gorilla = perfect fighting baby"

True fucking story.

Hahahahajahajajabahahahahaha

the thing is, asians can't be used as political tools like whites, blacks, and muzzies can. there's a reason (((they))) don't really fuck with them and they have such low rates of (((christianity))) while maintaining high IQ. only a fellow gook can subvert a gook.

I have yet to meat an Asian that like black women. I am Asian btw I only like Caucasian women so sucks for you whiteboi.

Nah, they already hate each other. See LA riots. Asians are always looking for an excuse to execute a Dindu.

youtube.com/watch?v=tgCiC6qTtjs

This plan is clearly going to work.

>way too much smarter

Gun Rights

They are not falling for anything. We both make them look stronger and create a strong alliance in both our favor. All we need is Dindu to attack them. The rest will fall into place.

All with the help of Studious Asian Kid.

Photoshoped the asian girls head on there?

It's happening....

Nope, that shit's real.

Meme Magic is real folks.

Just google and post asian male/blackwomen couple pics and spread them around twitter and Facebook pages. Within days we'll see on the news of BLM chimping out on asian-owned businesses and random attacks.

>abuse a historically intelligent race of people

Surely this cant backfire