Diversity is strength. prove me wrong

Diversity is strength, prove me wrong.

Look at NY, San francisco, London, Paris.

It's far better than unknown rural cities. In fact, these cities have higher income than such pleb rural red necks

The true question is, How do we introduce cultural and racial diversity in Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk
arxiv.org/abs/1110.1409
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

northern ireland, rwanda, uganda, yugoslavia.....

if you want eventual genocide diversity is the way to go yeah

>it's another proxyfag episode

take off your proxy, Pajeet

>Look at Paris
youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk

these place has lack of diversity, especially racial diversity

>Japan's crime rates are infinitesimal
>Japan also has no (((diversity)))
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

nips are too busy being beta body pillow shut in fags to commit any crimes

ME AMERICAN TEACHER IN JAPAN TELLING YOU THAT I AM NOT AMERICAN TRUST ME ON THIS

自殺しろ

In the US diversity means better authentic mexican food

Trust me I am american and I love turkey sandwhich.

>London
>better than rural cities such as Lincoln

all shitholes.

>Diversity is strength, prove me wrong.

Example: Sweden
There, I proved you wrong.

>The true question is, How do we introduce cultural and racial diversity in Japan?

Hello Mr Gaijin. If you really want to change Japan you can start with having Salaryman in Tokyo arrive at work 0800 and leave for home at 1700.
No coming early or staying late!!!

That will give him lots of time to make children and learn about diversity and cultures.

>authentic
>no ecoli
choose one

Sweden is GDP per capita better than Japan
Sweden is happier than Japan.

You are confusing cause and effect. Economic strength brings in the diverse elements who want to benefit from it. Then you get a majority of people who came to suckle on the teat of success and in a democratic system they implement lefty laws, further attracting those elements.

>Diversity is strength
>Japanese poster
>Japan is 98.5% ethnically pure Japanese

>Sweden is GDP per capita better than Japan

1) It's from massive loans! It will crash and burn when the loan stops. (Japan should know about loan-economy and the effects.)

2) GDP is useless. It only tells you how much money is spinning around, which in turn tells you how much banker and billionaires make as they make money from all the transactions made.
Now if you on the other hand check % population poverty you will see it has risen sharply. And the wealth of the middle-class has dropped like a rock. So obviously a lot of money spinning around in the system somehow has made the people poorer.
>Sweden is happier than Japan.

No it's not. Mental disorders are surging and unlike Japan we try to actively work on such problems than just supress it.

but...japan is rich, and has no diversity. so.

NY SF London and Paris are all about to be nuked

also, see;

arxiv.org/abs/1110.1409