Anglosphere general

You can only post here if you are a either a subject of her majesty (even leafs; but please behave), or a best ally. Irishmen too I guess? Who cares.

Required reading:

* city-journal.org/html/state-anglosphere-13447.html

tl;dr we're the most powerful bloc in the world when it comes to military, innovation, land, natural resources and shitposting.

TODO list:

* Replace Trudeau with someone more based
* Replace Turnbull with someone more based

Aus ain't zuking shit, cunt.

All monarchists go to the guillotines.

Got it
Voting for maximum Bernier
Fuck dollar store leaf trump and fuck Lebanese people

Kiwis tell us about your new PM.

He's a pretty cool lad, Anglo as fuck

Suck me achmeds....enjoy your monarchy faggots....kek.

The leaf flag fucking sucks

>pulls out classified documents in front of opposition in middle of airplane flights (seatback slot)
>criminal ex girlfriend
>leaves briefcase filled with NATO documents at her house
>punished in zero ways at all

Why don't you go to work or the gym instead of shitposting on a Friday evening?

>America
Large number of germanics, 60% white, Anglo status REVOKED
>Canada
Full of THE FUCKING FRENCH among other things, Anglo status REVOKED

Only Australia, NZ and the UK get to stay, if you don't have a union jack on your flag you're not white.

Its friday evening?

Shoo gipsy, don't you have French people to rob?

zuk my panhandle, cunt

You guys fuck abos though senpai

>Full of THE FUCKING FRENCH among other things, Anglo status REVOKED

The good news is that, unlike mudslimes, those odious French canadians actually want to leave.

Get out of here gypsy

Only degenerates do that and I bet it's wogs and lebs who do so.

>those odious French canadians actually want to leave.
The only place they're going is the guillotine if Canada wants to have it's TRUE ANGLO status back.

Can you please invade Italy and bring us out of EU?

We need to get the somali refugee out of our immigration ministry position first and foremost

How can other countries even compete?

You need to start the Roman empire again (no Londinium this time though).

The Mediterranean region is ripe for another empire to unify it.

i prefer AmeriCaNzUkAu, they should change the name

AY BLYAD
IDI NAHUI CYKA

Cuck.

>AUSCANNZUKUS

>Aus can zuk us

Aussies, how do we meme a gun-friendly PM into office?

Really makes you think.

It's a little early to be evening

Pro tip, We can't

Why the fuck are burgers in? They are 60% AND rebelled against the Monarch.

who pissed in the middle of my flag?

Don't pretend like it's not you Jean-Mohamed.

So when are Mummy May and Daddy Trump going to get it on and make a trade deal better than any other trade deal ever.

I was just in Australia a few weeks ago all i literally saw was gooks abbos and shitskins. I barely saw any Australians at all (Sydney Melbourne Alice springs and cairns). 4 fucking cities in 4 territories and you guys are barely white. You're the Germany of the pacific

Because we're hiding from cunt nippon tourists

I'm an American working here cuck nice try. However I will give you guys props, your beer and bars are god tier

And wildlife. And Abbos. And libraries. And from the rest of the world.

Vote for autism inc. Aka liberal democrats

Eh don't think he will make it to the election. Just doesn't have the charisma that key did. I have a feeling that the party chose him to be the safe choice as keys resignation was pretty shocking. Not a bad guy but his immigration policy is terrible. Also won't do shot about housing prices. Keeps in insisting we just need to build more houses. But we don't have enough builders... time to import more immigrants. I can understand his view on letting supply and demand sort things out but it's getting ridiculous. At least place new short term investment regulations.

It's better this way.

I feel like Canada shouldn't be in the Anglosphere they don't have blue in their flag and instead have a fucking leaf.

Right.

So no burgers, no leafs.

Kiwis have an annoying accent, and bongs are too Anglo.

Let's just make an Anglosphere that extends from Brisbane to Perth, but without the commies from Melbourne and the fags from Canberra.

Agreed. Canada has to change flag to be in. Also, the US should apply for her Majesty to be the bead of state.

I suggest we just give trump the throne. That should square up the deal. And unifie into the united states of Britainia!

>Catholic
What a fucking faggot. (Still better than Jew Key tho)

>Anglosphere
>including Canada, ever

Stop this meme.