Donald Dumbfuck is DONE

Carlos Slim got the nigger tape from the Apprentice. Mexico will not pay for the fucking wall and this is the final HELL NO.

By 5:00 PM Friday Donald Dumbfuck will be broadcast worldwide saying nigger and lots of other reprehensible, unforgivable things.

There will be an absolute shitstorm and a bipartisan effort to remove Donald Dumbfuck. He will be gone by March. Pence will get on his knees and immediately do what it takes to repair relations.

Shouldn't have ever fucked with Mexico.

go to bed nigger

If Carlos slim is really fat, why should I trust him with anything else

It's like it's October all over again

Kek

why the nigger tape whatever happened to the shower tape they assured us they have ;^) oh wait they were obviously lying and now try to find some age old apprentice nigger video no one really cares about. Congrats msm you played yourself again..

The only version of the tape is in Putin's bedroom, Carlos can't do shit.

I guess I'm a Cruz missile now.

Do you have any idea how many times I have heard this? This shit is so pathetic.

DRUMPF SURELY IS FINISHED NOW

>Mexico will not pay for the fucking wall and this is the final HELL NO.

Mexican tariffs, ID checks on Mexican remittances to get them taxed, plummeting peso, and cancelled NAFTA then.

says increasingly nervous libshit for the 1488th time this year

go to bed faggot

>implying Trump saying nigger wouldn't increase his renown with the black community

I hope some day the nigger tape gets release but Carlos Slim is just some jew living in Mexico, he doesn't care about us. It's worst than Mexicans talking about how El Chapo will save us from Trump.

Im afraid that this time its for real :(. Trump will never become a president.

>Donald Dumbfuck will be broadcast worldwide

Why are all the anti trump ctr shills so hysterical and humorless.

Why?

No. I'm staying up to watch far right pantshitters meltdown when the entire world turns on Donald Dumbfuck in about twelve hours.

glad they didnt use it in the election run

>oops they forgot to release the tape

guess now since he's already president for the minimum 4 years its time to release the tape

Saged.
Why do you idiots keep trying to comfort yourselves with these ludicrous rumors which never come true? Why? It's like you enjoy suffering.

>It's like it's October all over again

yeah ctr are refunded and back burning money posting 'drmpf' in an endless ctr circlejerk

.001 clintons have been deposited in your transexual for your post op

They really are the worst people.

Mexico and other spic countries are the only countries stupid enough to give cell phone and broadband internet monopoly to a single multinational corporation, and that's the only reason Carlos Slim lives in Mexico.

Slim is a real sneaky kike. He might want the chaos of having Trump in White House when the nigger tape is released for some sort of business advantage for himself, whatever that may be.

>Why?

they are being paid again

sigh.

ctr is back and just as useless and annoying

He's bluffing. If he had a nigger tape, he would have released it already.
And it's not like Trump saying nigger will lose him voters, anyway.

Pack your Bags Pablo.

>Trump saying nigger

probably gain a few hundred thousand supporters

>says the increasingly nervous mexican

yeah right, Slim hella would've released that gold before the election. Also, it's not illegal/impeachable offense to have said reprehensible things....

KEK

>reprehensible things....

nigger...

>doesnt know the difference between a black person saying nigga and a white person saying nigger

nigger nigger nigger nigger

FATMAN!

CTR BTFO

AGAIN.

Once again the mystical nigger tape that tots exists.

>>doesnt know the difference between a black person saying nigga and a white person saying nigger

you Fucking racist

NIGGERS!

>Once again the mystical nigger tape that tots exists.

niggery nig nog ctr

Lost

They're just going to record some random idiot saying it at this point, no clear obvious video recording and then bribe an expert and wham-o.

Then they'll all get hauled to jail and buttpounded lmaooo.

I was just thinking about you. Missing you. You're my favorite poster here, I thought you wouldn't come back after election day.

Your furious tears are the sweetest thing I've ever tasted. Please never leave us

based trump

down in da hood with his niggers

You cheeky cunt.

>Your furious tears are the sweetest thing I've ever tasted. Please never leave us

ctr tears are best tears

so salty

ctr obsessed with word nigger

bad ctr

so salty tho'

wasnt this supposed to come out 2 days before his inauguration?

free speech faggot, stay mad

35 M of blacks can sue him for being that racist, He will be impeached soon.

it isn't illegal. good luck

I'm mildly upset the title of your thread wasn't "DRUMPF BTFO"

Always makes me smile.