GERMANY YES!!!

Germany spent 21.7 billion on refugees!

Other urls found in this thread:

usgovernmentspending.com/us_welfare_spending_40.html
dw.com/en/germany-needs-more-immigrants-study-says/a-18344745
rt.com/news/244873-germany-economy-immigrant-workforce/
bertelsmann-stiftung.de/en/press/press-releases/press-release/pid/germanys-labor-market-needs-more-immigrants-from-non-eu-countries/
reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-costs-idUSKCN0Y50DY
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1637
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What an absolute fucking waste of money.

How much is that per person, so I can personally laugh at Germans here

Still fills me with rage. I´m in a dead end job with only 600 Euro a month. Can´t even pay my own rent by myself and those fuckwits get that much thrown after them.

Teilzeit?

How progressive

>22 billion for refugees

all this money wasted on useless shitskins, instead for education and infrastructure

>economist say this boosts the economy
yeah, they send half of the money to their home countries and they spend the other half on frivolties bought at discounters, which only sell made-in-China products.

Are there bigger jews than (((economists)))?

>Milliarden
looks like million to me. Krauts confirm?

millionen = millions
milliarden = billions
billionen = trillions

It means billion.

No. Have you ever heard of Lebenshilfe? I´m trying to get out of there though. A month and I maybe got a place on the first market.

And thing about it, they aren't even worth 21.7 billion. You cannot resell them or nothin'.

1.7 mil

shit, can't you just apply for Hartz4? You would get way more that way

No, English to German, it translates like this:

million - million
billion - milliarde
trillion - billion
quadrillion - billiarde
quintillion - trillion
etc.

This was also the old system used by the British.

lol the EU is so fucked

4th Reich when?

This is why all progressives should be killed

I could, but I don´t want to sit around all day at home. The 8 hours of work is something I need.

Thanks. your BLOOD is safe for another night

dayummmmm.
any krautz here fucking pissed the fuck off? Merkel ist eine rot fleische geschäften und scheißen depp tasser erbrechen?

Same in Poland
>milion - million
>miliard - billion
>bilion - trillion

As usuall eternal anglos have to be different

godspeed user, I wish you all the best

1 million refugees.
22'700€ each.
Salary of ~1900€ per month for a year.

Lol..
Maybe I should go to get german gibs too..

That's a wall!

they don't get the 1900€ in cash. You also have to calculate their housing and the (((social workers))) and the bureaucracy. That costs money too.

Can some non-cucked Kraut give a full translation?

>only 21.7 billion

Oy vey, that's fucking racist.

>Maybe I should go to get german gibs too..
you are not dark enough

how the fuck do you spend 21.7 of this?

And those are tweaked numbers and just for 2016, not including 2015 which was extremely costly aswell.

It's about 17k€/year per refuguee
It's 500€ per taxpayer
But obvioudly highly underestimating thr real costs. I don't even know if they count in the burocracy, let alone all the police they need, for example on NYE

I think I might go on the sunbeds for a while and learn Urdu

Then become a refugee for easy gibs

Created a Lot of jobs for germans, germany made no new deps no, we even have a surplus. I'm totaly fine with this if they just would start to deport all this africans and this dirty afghans also indians and pakis but especially the north africans such as maroccs tunesians and algeris

>Keynesian economics

>hurr durr why is my life so miserable?
>surely because of the people who just arrived in germany

get educated
get a better job

i love how there's always someone else to blame for the shitty decisions you made in life

>Lebenshilfe

you are just as a moocher as you blame the refugees to be

You have to go back

t. ahmed

Fuck off and wear a burqua, Lisa.

get off welfare, get educated, achieve something in life and be a productive member of society.

>autistic screeching

you are everything wrong in our society. fucking moochers. a shame Sup Forums is stuffed with you useless fucks nowadays.

Fuck off, you stupid cunt.

>on average germans payed 270€ a person for refugees

less than I expected desu, still 270€ too much

that guy on Lebenshilfe refused more welfare (hartz4) in order to work full time and he tries to get a real full time job. You really are a cunt

and you really don't know shit about our social security system if you believe that story.

>i love how there's always someone else to blame for the shitty decisions you made in life
>you are just as a moocher as you blame the refugees to be

This is why you're a faggot

Native Germans are literally paying for their own replacement in their own country. You cant make this shit up

Good of you to say that.
Why cant you get a semi well paying job?
You dont need lebenshilfe and a 600euro job.
Any fucking storage worker gets at least 1,2k.
Dont you have any education?
Something like Mittlere Reife is enough for a job you can live off.

No we pay money for good intigration

usgovernmentspending.com/us_welfare_spending_40.html

you shouldn't laugh burgerbro. You pay a shitton for your niggers and spics too

interesting; I could easily buy 2000 miles of wall for that kind of money.

the nice thing about the wall is that its mostly a single outlay, whereas this is just the start of the cost of these rapefugees; and these costs are set to grow at a steady exponential rate in the future.

that, and the actual amount of rapefugees in your nation, is another important distinction between the two...

really activates those walnuts.

America has always been a melting pot to some degree. Niggers, spics, irish, white etc....still a slight majority white tho.

You guys are just simply commiting suicide.

You really gave me some hope user. I hope we will turn this country around

Daily reminder that this money is a important investment in our future.
Check the demographics here. without immigrants germany will be in massive trouble soon. These migrants will actually help us to stay competitive in the future.

> Talks about the replacement of the indigenous people
> Is American

never change burger, never change.

And syrians should be sended back ones the war ends

What? No.
It's about €250 per citizen.

the bait posts in this thread are fucking out of hand.
stop with that self loathing shit. We dont need a single "refugee" from those cavemen countries.
When over 80% of the ones coming over are iliterate and never have seen a school from the inside or not bombed to fuck, how is that helping anyone?

Dont you have school girls to rape, Ahmed?

Bait

Most of them were already dead from disease. That's Spain and Portugal's fault.

Keep it that way. I'd rather collect bottles on the street, than having to deal with the Jobcenter ever again in my life.
Between being the only white person going there and the people working there being Stasi2.0 retards I don't wish any sane civil person to be forced to deal with this scum.

Holy cucks!

Per fugee.

>Native Germans are literally paying for their own replacement in their own country
Doesn't that make you happy though?
Judging by Sup Forums I am pretty sure every country absolutely HATES germans.

Do you need white people that much that you can't take this single loss in europe?
I mean you still have all the other whites like brits and the french and so on.

>we even have a surplus.
Not for long

A lot of that money went straight back to german landlords, german shopkeepers etc

>muh bait

Every single time.
As I said, check the demographics.

Here some facts:

>A study has shown that Germany needs more immigrants to compensate for the gap left by retiring baby boomers. Non-EU countries could become an important source of qualified labor as the EU population shrinks.

>Over the long term, Germany will need to attract an average of 533,000 immigrants per year above the number of those that emigrate from the country, according to a study released on Friday by the Bertelsmann Foundation.

>Without immigrants, the number of people of working age will sink from around 45 million at present to fewer than 29 million by 2050, the study found.

dw.com/en/germany-needs-more-immigrants-study-says/a-18344745

rt.com/news/244873-germany-economy-immigrant-workforce/

bertelsmann-stiftung.de/en/press/press-releases/press-release/pid/germanys-labor-market-needs-more-immigrants-from-non-eu-countries/

in which way? Unqualified immigrants are just consumers for cheap good and they receive mostly welfare. The state just subsidizes discounters and cheap retailers and if they grow, they just create low-wage jobs. Only a handful of rich jews benefit from this kind of immigration, the state and the society do not.

You really are that dumb I see.

Jesus christ man, start thinking for yourself and not regurgitate whats been shoved down your throat.

Who cares? We are filthy rich.

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-costs-idUSKCN0Y50DY

>A study has shown that Germany needs more immigrants to compensate for the gap left by retiring baby boomers. Non-EU countries could become an important source of qualified labor as the EU population shrinks.
>Over the long term, Germany will need to attract an average of 533,000 immigrants per year above the number of those that emigrate from the country, according to a study released on Friday by the Bertelsmann Foundation.
>Without immigrants, the number of people of working age will sink from around 45 million at present to fewer than 29 million by 2050, the study found.
Hey goys, we made your entire social system a giant ponzi scheme. Accept refugees or we, i mean you won't live confortably

Fuck off with your bullshit.

Nice proxy schlomo

>importing uneducated muslims instead of pumping this money in a system which cares for its own people, giving them zhe possibilty to have a family
Seriously, it doesnt help that we also have no pride in our kind because we are being called nazis

Here read this e-mail wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1637 and quit deluding yourself. Those shit skins will never replace your work force.

Just nuke us kudasai?

271 euro's per head of population a year.

I am being serious.
Before Sup Forums I didn't realize that every single country hates us and wants us to die out.

Before I came to Sup Forums news like this would've made me angry. Now I am almost happy. At least Germans dying out will make the rest of the planet happy.

Germans

i think so too.
also, as soon as the automatization and industry 4.0 accelerates more and more, we will be stuck with a whole lot of unqualified workers. people who will work below minimum-wage because there are practically no jobs left for people.

the shrinkage of our demographics is good - robots will take the jobs and leave no unemployed worker since there was none in the first place.

even bus drivers and conducters are estimated to be replaced by machines by 2030.

kys traitor

It actually doesn't really matter because Germany is so damn rich. It might be even too rich to screw up.

Think about that. And yes, the same doesn't go for Sweden. They are fucked. At least the big cities are.

You have to keep in check, that a big part of the population doesnt earn money (old people children housewifes and the general jobless)

I live near an asylum leecher home. 80 people there. About one time per week comes police, ambulance or firefighers (fire-alarm cause of smoking inside). The city doesn't count that. So those costs are not in statistic.

Are you thinking for yourself? If so, what is your estimate of the number of people of working age in Germany in 2050 without more immigrants?

Doesn't someone need to pay the taxes to pay for pensions and health care for all the elderly Germans in 2050?

Stop. Fucking. Calling. Them. Refugees.

They're invaders. Parasites. Vermin.

They still pay taxes

We spend 20000 Euro per year and migrant.

That's what they told us, and we needed trump to fix it. Historically, you guys fuck it up when waking up too many volk at once, don't let it get too bad by doing this.

Yup, it's a mean payment. If 50% of population is not able to pay, the upper 50% has to pay it.

Children can't work. So they do not pay.

I think you can multiply the number by 4 to have the number a working WHITE male pays.

Oh right I thought per German citizen.

Still i don't think that's right. That would mean there's only 12000 refugees in Germany. It's probably closer to a million.

But JC is ok, was living in Germany and at march moved back to Russia and they even paid me 3 or 4 months Hartz 4. Of course with mail and sanctions but i must to say they are generous people ... hehehe

Germans used to be the definition of alpha for white people. Then the jew wars killed off all your bloodlines and now here you are today.

Pol doesn't hate you...just very disappointed.

we had enough possibilities to get children

people just got too decadent and greedy to a point where children just don't fit the lifestyle of most people anymore...

>In Germany, the average household net-adjusted disposable income per capita is USD 31 925 a year,

Yes anons, Germoney could have paid the average household disposable income to 65000 households for the same amount of free gibs they paid for a bunch of cowards fleeing their own fucked-up country to go and live in a society they literally hate.

This must make Germans even bigger mugs than us Brits, and that is saying something.

Are German women infertile?
Can someone explain this meme for me?

>we need to import 10 million african niggers to breed children with, or else we all die!!!!
>muh demographics

This is most illogical thing i have ever heard in my entire life.
If these 21,7 billion euros were given to german women to make kids, they would start breeding like rabbits.

>3
KEK it';s WAY over a million. A year ago it was already at 2 million. They most likely are at 3 million refugees right now. Or even more.

>Having the lucky chance to unfuck the population numbers
>Spin this into a looming catastrophe
>Uneducated people blindly following a lunatic ideology are the salvation

No, just no. Everyone just takes it for granted, that a shrinking population is bad. But why? More space for everyone, more jobs for everyone, it counteracts the loss of simple jobs to automation and it puts less stress on the individual.

The whole idea behind what is going on is just a downward spiral based on a stupid circular logic. People assume, that birthrates will stay low. So they import people from uneducated shitholes to keep the popluation size stable. Meanwhile the birthrates stay the same, because the population size stays the same.

And now the biggest pill you have to swallow: what if the birthrates are so low because of the current population density and the rising numbers of shit tier people occupying our land? This makes for the most ironic self sustaining circle of shit you can imagine.

Disappointment and hate are effectively the same thing.

Point is you will be happy when we are gone.

look at Bertelsmann Foundation is an american thing.
You desperately want Germany to become a melting pot in the middle of Europe
Don't tell me you are disappointment in a plan installed and executed by you.