All I Want is a Based Girlfriend

All women I meet are some kind of idiot. My current girlfriend is one. Is it even possible to find a woman who can debate politics without breaking down and crying? I don't care if she's liberal or conservative, but be stable!

>tfw dumbass girlfriend ruined my second expensive non-stick skillet with metal utensils.

I just want a relationship with a girl with whom I can have some reciprocal knowledge exchange, not a functioning retard that needs to be trained how to do basic tasks like a dog.

Is there hope? Or should I accept that most women are stupid?

>Is there hope?

You're in Germany so no

Finding a gf is the least of your worries

I don't think a single woman genius has ever existed. They are meant to pick berries, cook, and nurture children with good feels so they don't become savages.

give up or turn to 2d

>expensive non-stick
>ruined by metal utensils

It's not her fault your dumb ass doesn't know good from bad non-stick.

This:
Better kys now senpai

My gf cooks and cleans. She sews and knits as a hobby, she encourages my hobbies and she voted for trump.

Sup Forums women are stupid and clingy, fuck that, why would you want one as your girlfriend?

me too brother

>24yo virgin pale qt GF
>votes conservative but doesn't really care much about politics
>just wants to live happily and have kids with me
>we've been 2 years together and not ask single argument
>tfw bored as fuck

How do I avoid craving the rush of crazy girls? They're fucking attractive

3DPD

If you think all women are retarded, it means you're probably holding them to the standard of men. They're not men. If that's what you want, go get a tranny.

Trump will make anime real any day now.

Einstein's wife?

>thinking women and men are psychologically similar

you will never find a girl who you can talk politics with and I'd advise you against it

most women won't be able to understand things from your perspective. they are primarily driven by soft emotion and see things through a complex bias. this does not mean they are worse than men, rather it is an essential part of primitive human social structure. but it is by nature incompatible with modern democracy

yes some women are better than others but exceptions aren't averages so fuckoff

Talking to a girl who's Sup Forums as fuck, white, pretty cute, fun to talk.

But she's fat.

Says it's because she was taken in by feminist shit for a while, and she's trying to change it, but it seems like a bad sign.

Opinions?

Get a fucking hobby.

She's to have kids with and run the household. Not some fucking toy to keep you entertained or to satisfy some fantasy of ultimate love and sex which will never be fulfilled.

Use your head for a second.

The human mind always seeks things that it doesn't have.

If you have a boring cute conservative girlfriend your mind automatically will start to lust after interesting crazy ones.

And after you abandoned your old girl and spend enough time with the crazy one your mind will start to grow tired of the craziness as well and just wish it could have a lazy one.

Control yourself or perish.

Women are all red-black.

They are guided by emotion first, then self interest second.

You will neverify exchange knowedge unless the person is blue aligned. They have to seek self improvement, either by birth, or because something inspired them.

Some women end up with a white alignment. They work clerical jobs and you can talk to them about interpersonal strategy. It won't be "important" informaton in a global sense, but you will grow to understand people more.

>mfw when my girlfriend is a hard-working white New Englander who wants to run a business one day, works everyday to save money
>mfw she loves guns and goes hunting
>mfw she admits that she doesn't like black people and admires hitler
>mfw she admits that female privilege is a thing and hates whiny liberals & commies
>mfw when I'm a scummy degenerate greasy hobo who is several years older than her and took her virginity in my truckbed and am working on corrupting her.

Life's good, man.

Women have no opinions on politics, they just stick with the crowd. Women will take over your political views if you're not a pussy whipped faggot.

Just fucking go for it. You have nothin to lose. Just don't bring her around friends until she is skinny. Fuck her hard on the sly

They key to a good woman is getting her young and instilling your own values in her before modern western culture ruins her

I'm in the same boat, 9/10 gf by Sup Forums standards. She follows my opinions to an almost religious extent, but without being a clinger or any psychotic shit like that. It's a symbiotic relationship, as nature intended. And I truly believe it is this way ONLY because I got her young and nabbed her virginity.

If you meet an "ideal" woman naturally, chances are some other man built her to be that way, and therefor you are already cucked with a doomed relationship

Already done user

Man, this is some old-school adivce but I mean it,
Listen to your dick,
your dick knows what you want in a female, your mind knows what it wants in a companion.

have kids with your gf

true,
there are many girls I know from New England (Mainefag here) who end up going batshit crazy and drinking the western white bitch juice after a bad relationship at that critical juncture of cognitive development (18-19) and after that they are fucked.

Yup, this is why falling for the "have fun in your youth" meme and wasting time having a bunch of casual sex in your late teens / early 20s is such a fucking disastrous idea.

You absolutely MUST find an untouched girl at this age, before it is too late. Mine was 16 when I got her (I was a couple years older). If you spend your time following your dick around fucking everything that moves, you are literally dooming your future self. If you only start dating seriously at 22-23, its already too late. Best you can do by then is18-19 year olds, and singles at that age have already been around the block too many times for you to leave a lasting impression on her.

Youngfags, find a girl and make it fucking work. A good woman is a reflection of the good man in front of her. That reflection gets fucked up if there's more than one man there.

Her coming from a stable family with a strict father is pretty much mandatory too. Avoid college girls, they escape parental control and values and substitute them with college brainwashing and other skanks. Girls who went straight to work after school are far, far, far more stable and conservative.

have kids

trust me they'll kill all your free time and you'll stop worrying about sex and instead appreciate that you have a stable partner to help take care of the kids.

Imagine being me, over 130 IQ. Literally only 2% of the world population are on my level, and not even 1% of the women (men and women have different IQ-curves).

>tfw too intelligent for relationships

Yeah, a fair point. My GF's dad is a good hard working man and provider, and he seems to be strict and disciplinary with his family when needed. I enjoy his company.

GF also did not go to college until well after I met her. She hated the skanks she met there almost immediately and did not keep any of them as friends. I remember one time she told me a story where a bunch of the girls in her class were discussing their number of sexual partners. When she said she'd only been with one, nobody believed her and from that day forward they all ostracized her as a slut and a liar. She understands that they are projecting, but still. Sad state of affairs for young women trying to be decent.

ultimate redpill

>Is it even possible to find a woman who can debate politics without breaking down and crying?
big mistake

>just want a relationship with a girl with whom I can have some reciprocal knowledge exchange
women are not for these kind of things. they are like children. a woman's value comes from her being a woman (if you find value in it, that is), not by being a bro you can fuck

It's when they realise they are garbage in comparison to her. Despite all the brainwashing, deep down every girl knows the more guys she fucks, the less desirable she becomes to decent guys.

Politics and rationality do not go hand in hand. You can plaster reason on the surface, yet it all breaks down to personal opinions, and it happens that due to life experience as well as influences that a large enough people share the same opinions as they are passed around, but since we're on the subject of intelligence, very few people can even come up with their own original opinion on the matter. Food for thought.