Over Twitter on Wednesday night, Mr...

>over Twitter on Wednesday night, Mr. Peña Nieto reiterated his commitment to protect the interests of Mexico and the Mexican people

How does cancelling a meeting do anything?

Why doesn't this retard just suck it up and pay for the damn wall? He has nothing to gain and everything to lose by being so stubborn.

Also, is this how spics conduct themselves politically? Over Twitter?

wtf is wrong with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qd663Wd8lBk
cronista.com/ripe/Mas-efecto-Trump-Pena-Nieto-dice-que-Mexico-se-acercara-mas-a-la-Argentina-20170123-0088.html
breitbart.com/texas/2017/01/26/mexican-president-cancels-u-s-trip/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=qd663Wd8lBk

Argentina , Spain and Mexico economic union when?

cronista.com/ripe/Mas-efecto-Trump-Pena-Nieto-dice-que-Mexico-se-acercara-mas-a-la-Argentina-20170123-0088.html

Wait, the Mexican leader wants to protect the interests of the Mexican people? Doesn't that make him a racist, fascist, nationalist, anti-globalist scumbag?

>President of Mexico wants to protect the interests of Mexico's citizens
Don't try to spin this shit into your "white nationalist" excuse.

He's getting flak from his press which is even worse than CNN believe it or not for having met Trump while he was campaigning on top of not being very popular.
Now he has to make a big show of "standing up to big bully Trump and his anti-hispanic racism" to hope to win back the favour of his people.

Can't watch videos, at work

Summarize.

You think I can read this shit?

What I don't understand is why he believes creating enmity between the US and Mexico is somehow in the best interests of Mexican citizens.

>How does cancelling a meeting do anything?
He is pretty much in a Catch 22 situation.
If he do what mexican people want, Trump will be pissed and will fuck him in different ways, in any chance he has.
If he do what Trump wants, people here will riot and will start a revolution asking for his head. Literally.
That's the situation here.

>RFID chips are controlling devices, Depopulation isn't a conspiracy, it's a fact.

>You think I can read this shit?
basically all spanish speaking countries support mexican government

He has to look tough for re elections

The wall will still be built

What does the average Mexican random citizen think about this situation and why? This is actually what I'm most curious about.

Ok, but why?

Why do they even hate the wall? Mexico can't fix its problems by running away from them, U.S. is full, dammit.

Like I said, people here don't want the president to go and meet Trump.
People here were pissed when our president invited Trump when he was a candidate, but they won't forgive it a second time.
When Trump talked about the 20% of tax on imports people here said we should make the same with american imports.
And have in mind that PRI is our most cucked pro-american party, so with the other parties this would be a 10 times more difficult situation. And pray that the next party are not commies, because if they win, they will give the middle finger to Trump the next day they are elected.

>Issues tariffs on american agricultural exports
>Trump county begging on the streets

Its going to be fun

Sub-Spanish, do not be retarded which country do you think is more self sufficient, the US or Mexico? Who do you think would win an economic war? A first world economic juggernaut or a third world nation that only exists by the sheer virtue that its poor can escape north into the US instead of overthrowing the government that is owned by the cartels.

He for once pretends to do so. Just pretends.

this

Everybody is either clutching their pearls and shrieking about muh remesas muh mojados, or unironically saying Peña should learn a thing or two from Trump. Majority (say 90%) is against the meeting, tho.

Why do they oppose a wall? What's the reasoning?

From what I understand it only curbs illegal activity.

Nieto's election campaign possibly financed by Juarez Cartel

breitbart.com/texas/2017/01/26/mexican-president-cancels-u-s-trip/

You people are so irrational and just plain dumb.

You have to understand mexicans... most people here are arrogant, hate each other and live in some sort of jungle law.

Most are also poor and barely educated, everybody for countless years being screwed again and again by this and that, along some mental disease that makes them forget about it in a couple of weeks at much.

Whatever the tv and now facebook says is the truth without a question, superstitious as fuck, that's the only reason they are so religious.

I gave up on mexico when the autodefensas were defeated by the army, and the mass population was happily watching the soccer world cup instead of caring.

The most vile businessmen and politicians, and anybody with any power, that you can think of, and the far left is full of shit.

Also, you have to think about the "americanization" process, since mexico doesnt do much, usa fills the role, yet people here are mexicans and somehow resist naturally, thats why a lot hate english and can't learn even when they try.

As for the president, their problem now is that he is at the high point from a long series of fucking the country over, so they are afraid to pop the balloon, otherwise they would play along and let people eventually forget as always.

rather than you just because colonial reasons, and uruguay, south brazil and chile by proximity, we have nothing to do with the rest of latin america. So mexico can suck a dick and not bring their cartels to my already fucked up country

Salinas is not happy

Might as well if Mexico plans to not trade with the U.S.A. at all.

So the wall represents "anti-Mexico" to them.
We already have a shit-load of problems, stemming or even annihilating illegal immigration and possibly drug routes I'm down for, I don't care what these vampires say about Mexicans being rapists, just build that wall.

>American intellectuals
Why don't you let your wife fuck with your neighbor, or does she already do that?
That's basically what you're asking for us to do
You can build whatever the fuck you want, we are just not paying for it. Good thing trump is smart and is applying a 20% tax on our products, so you pay for the wall twice

>this retard actually thinks we rely on Mexico for food
when will you idiots realize we are the worlds breadbasket?

Several people, specially in poverty-striken states relies almost only in their beloved ones remesas, and they cannot afford to do the paperwork for a legal visa.Others fleed from the narco deathcults.

Of course there are leechers too. I've met at least 3 middle aged women whose biggest dream was send their children to the States to live off them. One of them in particular made me literally rage when she told me she sent her underage kids to work there (the older was 15, go figure) with polleros to cross them to the other side. Bitch wasn't even that poor.

This thoroughly expresses my sentiments.

Its just like how that faggot in Monterrey gunned down a classroom and now no one remembers the gas prices or the fact that every single gas distributor is either stealing most of the gas you pay for or its chink gas that barely works.

Only a massacre can save us.

if we improve border security and deport illegals his country will lose a sizable portion of its income and the ATF won't be able to smuggle guns in for his narco goons.
he has nothing to gain from the wall.

Bingo.

South America gets billions of dollars a year sent to them by people working in the US, often illegally, and wiring money back to their home countries. Considering Carlos Helu owns wiring services in South America, he stands to continue raking in cash as long as spics get to pour over our border, work slave wage jobs off the books, and then wire money back to their families. It's why the spic billionaire purchased the Jew York Kikes and has the failing newspaper militantly promote open borders.

And that's just the legal operation, that doesn't even include the billions a year on illicit drug trade and human trafficking.

Only because you subsidize it
Thanks for the cheap food payed with your tax money

>U.S. is full
Nope, there's more room for more latin americans, not only mexicans. US always was a immigrant nation so this doesnt bother me. Cant wait to see brown people becoming mayority in 2030

He won everthing, not to mention that he PUTS FUCKING MEXICO FIRST!

You dont shit on a country countless times and expect them to do what you want.

Trump should gift a diplomacy book, retard has no clue what he did.

Fuck diplomacy, the walls going up 10 feet higher and Mexico will pay for it one way or another.
Suck it snowflake

>US always was a immigrant nation
Holy fucking shit () wasn't kidding.
Get your head out of your ass.

i dont

CONTROVERSIAL OPINION ALERT

The sooner we accept white Hispanics as fully white the sooner we can get them up to our level like the Irish and Italians.

Ummm, no honey, it's two countries trying to protect the interests of their native people sweetie. And don't give me the "muh native Americans"... They're dead, hun.

by canceling the meeting, he has forfeited his chance of negotiating a deal about the wall

now donald is gonna go in dry

Because the only rational thing where nobody loses is to not build a useless fucking wall.
Some people actually have some brain cells left, desu

What I don't get is why he isn't doing enough for his country so they don't have to leave mexico?

Trump should have called him out on that and would have killed two birds with one stone?

How would it be "useless"?

More like Puta Pendejo

>where nobody loses
Sweetie...

>mexicans

>intellectual

I love conspiracy theory videos with nigger music in the background.

It's how you know it's true.

>tfw pulled that post out of my ass
>I was right

>is this how spics conduct themselves politically? Over Twitter?
Your president does it, why can't Lord Peña bebe do it?
One question, when you buy something, who pay the tax, the seller or you?

we have a presidential election next year, his popularity is at an all time low and it's the lowest for any president in more than 20 years, there is social unrest because of failed policies which have only deepened because of Trump, members of his party have been involved in several scandals in the last few years and they already lost some states that they had controlled for decades while the center-left's candidate has been surging. he thinks that acting tough for a few weeks will turn things around for him and then he can bend over later when people get distracted by something else

WAIT!

Does this mean Björk will sing Declare Independence in Mexico on March 29th?

This is great news.

Well yeah, we subsidize the shit out of a few crops but not produce, which we get a lot from Mexico. That shit is already "expensive" although everything else (literally, everything else from fuel to textiles and plastic) would be a lot more expensive if we didn't subsidize corn and grains.
The only way we can have a burger on the dollar menu is because the corn is subsidized, which makes feeding cattle with corn cheap, which means cattle are cheaper (even though beef from those megafarms is terrible quality) which makes beef products cheaper.

I'm mainly worried about how other countries responding to import tariffs will hurt the US and whether or not Trump will seriously fuck up the EPA and USDA. I like my government standards for food and drinking water, thank you.

If he just does what Trump wants without objection, he will be booted next election by his voters. He is literally fucked:
>Oppose Trump
Economy gonna suffer massively and any potential deal made he will be in weaker position to negotiate
>Accept Trumps wall
Career in politics probably over.

This guy has 0 good options. He is choosing to go with the oppose Trump option it seems (might try some sneaky deal under the radar though)

you leave her out of this

White hispanics are just as much a part of that vile nigger culture as any amerindian mexcrement, I'm not accepting anyone from that culture, white or otherwise.

all spanish speaking nations from america should form their own union with no taxes and borders desu, the only thing difference they have are military leaders and football, they are fake nations created by our mistakes

What up B.J!

>protest the interests of mexico

WHAT THE FUCK

FASCIST PIECE OF SHIT

#FUCKMEXICO

People need to understand, we didnt care about the wall, the shit started when Trump threw the ultimatum to our president via Twitter. Why the fuck would you even do that? He should've waited till the meeting.

We are all catholic and were colonies. We have native american populations and we share ecosystems.

He's doing it for show because he knows for a fact that he cannot actually refuse Trumps demands. The culture in Mexico is so focused on machismo that if he doesn't act like his tiny balls are as big as Trumps, then he'll deal with issues nonstop. At least this way he can say he stood against it before being forced to, and I don't blame him at all, I'd do the same.

>against mexico wall
>in favour of mellia wall
pick one

You don't get it. We won't buy Mexican products because they are more expensive then american. Thus hurting your economy. Trump merely suggested the tax and your currency plummeted.

I loved how he said Mexico doesn't believe in walls and yet mexico has a southern wall blocking guatemala.

>wall
>even the image showcasing this "wall" you can clearly see it's shadow
>it's a fence

DELTEL

Mexico has a wall on their southern border?

I didn't know that.

not a wall but a border

We have none. If we had a wall or a fence you wouldn't have so many Guatemalans, Salvadorans and other people from those regions in your country.

he's just incompetent. what did you expect from an idiot like him?

You realize it's literally the modern version of "Irish need not apply" right? Look how that turned out. We have Irish Americans who are successful and respected like Barack O'Bama and Shaquille O'Neal now.

>we won't buy Mexican products
Fucking kek dawg

Don't believe his Jewish lies. There is nothing to fear, goy.

lol, Trump isn't going to make Mexico pay. As if their leaders gave a shit anyway. Trump is going to use our tax money. Or increase the cost of our goods by adding import taxes...

>white people
>mexican food

Have you been paying attention? We just elected the guy who's pledged to prevent this. Your friends and family are finally coming home :)

This is the only mexican product i buy

There is no reelection in Mexico

Mexican Coke would compliment the chips nicely

Most people I've heard say that they don't give a shit about the wall itself, but the fact that Trump says Mexico is going to pay for it. For the first time in 4 years everybody is forming a common front with the predident against a big bully

Hora de construir el muro.

Mexico should be fighting. If they just roll over from the start it makes them look like they'll take whatever Trump throws at them.

Congress is heavily against any sort of border tax or tariffs. They're not backing up Trump on this one.

literally grease with a handful of salt.

doesn't this cuck have like 10% approval ratings?

If you think that Nieto will even consider appearing weak you have zero understanding of Mexican culture.

Pleb

Ruffles with jocoque is god tier

>How does cancelling a meeting do anything?

The time for meetings is over. There is going to be a confrontation over trade.

Wake the fuck up.

I want anything that will curb Mexicans pawning their problems onto us but yeah that "make them pay for it" is fucking stupid. At the same time, it's genius because a lot of voters like it when the U.S. doesn't spend money.

see
Republican congressmen are generally for free trade

>Trump starts literally shitposting on twitter rather than acting like the President and waiting until the meeting
>americans expect us to just take whatever Trump throws at us

Nieto is a moron but for many other reasons, Trump should understand that he is the President now he doesnt need to do stupid. Twitter shit anymore, he was already memed into the white house.

>Republican congressmen

Are just passengers at this point.

well as far as i been watching Trump does like to issue lots of political statements over twitter.

also Peña as stupid as he is, for the moment is trying to buy some time to speak with all the party leaders, businessmen and some consultants to see what's best for Mexican given the last develpments.

What i been hearing through some political channels is that in the worst case scenario we can always rely on focussing all our attention in the internal markets and change our trade partners.

hell yeah, i wat to see your face when we buy our first Suhkoi planes and S-400 missile systems.

It's the choice I would have made, had I been in his position. The Mexican people already don't like him, so caving to Trump's demands would ruin him politically.

He's chosen to deal with the fallout of not bending the knee to Trump. Kind of noble, if it wasn't entirely self serving.

Wich is the point of trump
To make people debate who pays and not the wall itself
The romans paid their adrian wall and Trump doesn't think Mexico will pay it but now you just can't do that, you have to make a lie, say mexico will pay for it when you just want to make a wall
That way the wall is made and mexicans are not entirely angy cause they care more about who paid then the wall.

Agree, this is a fucking slippery slope. If Peña Nieto accepts willingly those demands of Trump, then he will ask for more and more until the end of his term. If we don't put a limit now, it will be too late.

>focussing all our attention in the internal markets and change our trade partners.
Isn't that what killed Gaddafi?

THIS