Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HmBYwC0nl4g
nypost.com/2017/01/24/obama-sent-palestine-221m-hours-before-leaving-office/
townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2016/09/09/holy-crap-we-gave-30-billion-to-iranin-cash-n2216061
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

only someone shooting at obongo could miss the lanklet

No. George Bush will always be my favourite ex-president.

Haha not a chance m80

Nope

Who is this negro?

Yep

With every bullet so far.

nopie nope

god yes

no

youtube.com/watch?v=HmBYwC0nl4g

LITERALLY WHO???

>le do nothing but still get a pass from the media man

I think of you every time I look in the toilet before flushing. It's like you never left.

who?

Didn't he support the candidate who had faggots and pedophiles run her campaign and superpac(CTR)? No thanks.

Why? so you can give another $221m away to Palestine? you fucking cunt.

nypost.com/2017/01/24/obama-sent-palestine-221m-hours-before-leaving-office/

Worst. President. Ever.

Why do foreigners not like obama? What did he do wrong by you?

Better yet why does this whole board hate him? Are there any legitimate reasons?

I see But that not really a good reason to dislike a president.

townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2016/09/09/holy-crap-we-gave-30-billion-to-iranin-cash-n2216061

Ok then.

Trumps done more in his first week of office about the ISIS problem, than he's done in 8 years office.

Obama was qualified to lead, Trump has no training other than being a businessman.

Yet trump will make more money for america, create more jobs than obama ever did, because how the shit, could you give away 30billion and double americas debit in your 8 years of office, you're supposed to be the qualified one you dolt.

Obama was just a fucking horrible president, he did some "GAY RIGHTS, TRANS BATHROOMS and OBONGO CARE", that's fuck all for 8 years as president.

If trumps going to be a better president than Obongo, he's not going to have to go far, he could just do what he's done now, itch his balls for 4 years and do more than obama's done, because he wouldn't have doubled americas debit which, is fucking terrible.

He interfered in our Brexit with a pretty serious threat. He had no right to do that.

Unfortunately Obama killed democratic party with his star personality. It is now just a soros influence outlet.

Don't you find that after giving $38 billion to israel he should have at least given a token gift to palestinians?
Why the fuck US is even pouring these money into the region is another question, of course.

interventionism, messianic complex, blind cocksucking by other so-called free world leaders, to name a few

Fuck you and you're tranny nigger husband faggot.

Fucked up my parent's homeland in Biafra (now Niggeria) by supporting the Muslims instead of at least helping the Christians who are being persecuted, he said he was going to be a voice for all Africans, what happens? increased crime in African-American communities, racial tensions rising, pandering to Far-Left domestic terrorist groups.

He has an Intellectual complex and whenever he uses his "ghetto" slang, people automatically think he made a good point and is 100% right.

Right?

Day one, Mad dog went in a bombed isis 31 times as a celebration, like the fucking top cunt he is.

Thanks to your direct foriegn leader interference we got a Leave win for Brexit. Thanks Obama.

dude, mad dog will actually do something in 6 month after he finally catches up with affairs
so far it's obama momentum

Trumps got a lot of shit to undo that obongo's done.

Maddog I think has full control over the army as secretary of defense, they're going to bomb the fuck out of that place, and take the oil, or they won't give a shit about the oil and just make it a nuklea wasteland because trumps got a fucktun of money already, and what do you do when you have a gold palace, business giving you a fuckload of money, a hot as fuck wife and hot as fuck daughter?

There's nothing left but to be president and have the world as your playground, and if he loves trolling he'll burn all the oil so NO one can have it.

He TRULY wants america to be feared, and the leading super power, AND have NASA leading again, that's the last thing as someone who has EVERYTHING could want, you would want to leave behind a legacy that says "I made america great again!, I made it the BEST in the world, we shitted on china in tech, NASA flew to pluto and we developed a fuckload of awesome things, also, that ISIS issue that obongo was trying to fucking deal with for 8 years and the rest of those fucking presidents? I delt with that shit too, I am the GREATEST president alive!, and if you don't think so name 1 GREAT thing I haven't done, I even have a wall around my country, taxed other countries so you can rightfully go fuck yourself, and you'll see this with years to come when my legacy is left behind".

Also, almost quads, KEK mentioned I needed to add:

"As trump, I also had the hottest wife, gave the hottest offspring, and my people of this great nation are healthy, wealthy and our nation makes a FUCK load of money, you want to come here tho? go do it legally or fuck off".

It is comforting to know that shitposting kangaroo knows what Trump plans to do.

who dis nigga?

What happens to them now, how can they live a good life in this timeline? I worry about them.

Kinda

Kek wills it so, with 2 7's.

Nope.
Trump has already fixed a lot of your shit, thankfully.

He was charming, funny, likeable and a fence sitting cuck.

Trump is going to bring the western world back to reason, lose the identity politics and constant sympathy bullshit, Trump is the Chemo.

Yep. Can someone who understands and appreciates music please be appointed as president again.

I wasnt trained to miss :DDDDD

I miss him telling other people "tha-tha-thats not who we are"

With every bullet so far.

I also forgot to add in:
"And you know how I got presidency? well I had all them media FUCKS against me, I had Hillary clinton that knows all the higher ups, she tried EVERYTHING to stop me, even rigged the election with dead voters and voters that were illigals, and still couldn't win!, everyone laughed at me for running, but I showed them, with what I stated above, I have shown all these guys they are not to fuck with me, because I have made america great again!".

I rekon this shit is giving him a rush, because he's going to do this shit, he's got an underdog aura about him, he wants to stick it to the billionairs because they think he's a joke, so he's showing them how wrong they are.

If you listen to his audio tape on revenge, this is the type of shit he will do, it benefits everyone and makes them all look like a fool, and he comes out on top.

Literally who?