Imperials

So were the Imperials really just cucks of the Thalmor? Or was Ulfric who was so blind he couldent see he was hurting Skyrim more than the Imperials ever could?

Ulfric is controlled opposition

I'd go with your second guess. Although cucked by the Thalmor, there still is Talos worship among the Legion. Besides, only Imperials can create socioeconomical stability in Skyrim.

also this

Ulfric is Trump. The Thalmor are the Jews

What about Dark Brotherhood?

Daily reminder the Falmer are the true inhabitants of Skyrim and are the whitest race in Tamriel.
Not only that but they were kings and queens before the snowniggers showed up.

Falmer Pride World Wide.

Hmm All I know is if you Destroy them it helps Thalmor in the longrun because of who they worship

maybe so but now they are a bunch of degenerate possibly autistic filth.

The stormcloaks were funded as controlled opposition by the Thalmor, the civil war questline basically ends either way with the Thalmor on top, no matter how you look at it.

The Imperials winning means the (((Thalmor))) keep their chokehold on skyrim and her resources and maintaining control of the empire. The stormcloaks winning just sews discontent and divides mankind even more, weakening alliances and paving way for a complete extermination by the Thalmor which is their ultimate goal.

You could argue that biting the bullet and siding with the empire would be the best long term option as far as lore goes in solidifying the races of man to eventually defeat the Thalmor but that foresight is lost on Ulfric WE WUZ Atmoranz n sheit.

unless he wins the war
Nobody fucking read the dossier to the end it seems

Ulfric was a useful idiot for the (((Thalmor)))
After he's done destroying the only hope of resistance to the Thalmor for Skyrim, and Skyrim is in pieces from the civil war (((they))) can come in and take it over

It's been a while since I've played the game, but how the fuck does Ulfric know the way of the voice or whatever is called?

Did he get that from the monks? I though only the dragonborn and the graybeards (and those legendary draugr) knew that.

Ulfric was an inside job by the Thalmor, did you play the game?

stormcloaks are for uneducated plebs who can't see what is really happening and are falling for (((thalmor))) manipulations

The lore dictates that the war ended with a ceasefire.
Stormcloaks get the Reach (silver) back.
The empire is dead anyway, so is the emperor.
The nigger fairies in Windhelm are spies and want a rebellion (find the imperial armor set on the 2nd floor of the gaymer club in the Gray Quarter).
Talos is the body form of the Dragonborn, has a dragon fleet on his side and is ultimately a slave to the library demon.
Molag Bal will be pissed.

All in all, we have to wait for the next Elder Scrolls to see what really happens, and knowing Bethesda, we wont know shit.

How will they take skyrim from the iron grip of Ulfric Stormcloak AND the Dragonborn?
THE Dragonborn, who defeated Alduin, Harkon AND Miraak?
THE Dragonborn who is the champion of ALL the daedric princes?

Just asking.

WE WUZ KANGZ

I really don't buy this though.

From what I gather, all the armies and had thousands and thousands of people involved, and yeah, the Dragonborn is a demigod but he's not immortal.

The problem is that these games don't make justice to the lore because of engine limitations.
The Dragonborn could kick the Empire and the Talmor out of Skyrim if you consider they amount to less than 100 people in-game, but lorewise they should be in the thousands.

ulfric is still just a man and the dragonborn is not immortal.
a united empire is the only hope for humanity, and besides, the dragonborn is not a moron, he would never side with the rebels.

One fact that Imperial dogs always forget to mention is that the Empire has already crumbled.

By the time of Skyrim the only parts of Tamriel still in the Empire are Cyrodiil, High Rock, and Skyrim which is in the middle of a war for independence.

Ulric is exactly right when he says the Empire is crumbling.

Imperial dogs also fail to understand how the Thalmor "won" the Great War, by attacking the Imperial City and getting Cuck-Mede to surrender. The Thalmor chose a specific point and brought down the Imperial Legion through the Empire's political weakness, the Empire has become a liability for it's constituents! (Sad!)

The third thing they forget is that the Thalmor do not have what it takes to conquer all the nations of Tamriel in their own right. They won the war by focusing everything they had on the Imperial City, but when it came time to take the resistant Hammerfell, guess who got their pointy-ear shit pushed in? The Thalmor. Killing elves is part of the Nordic heritage. Wuulfraad itself, a personal artifact of Ysgramor, is literally "Fuck Elves" the weapon. If Redguards can do it, so can Nords, as well as Bretons and Black Marsh fucking drove back legit Daedra Armies in the Oblivion crisis.

And the final thing Imperial dogs forget is that independent kingdoms can still form alliances. You don't have to part of a corrupt ass Empire in order to trade with other kingdoms and fight against a common enemy.

So, yes, in the dossier it says that Ulric is an asset because at one time they captured, tortured, and fed misinformation to Ulfric and that now a prolonged war weakens Skyrim and the Legion, but guess what it says to avoid a Stormcloak victory and that Ulric fucking hates them. The Emperor gets assassinated and the Empire does nothing anymore but cripple it's people. The Empire has no Dragon Blood, no power to protect its people, and no right to call itself the empire Tiber Septim.

So, much as I love Free-Winter, Skyrim is for the Nords.

the aldmeri dominion lost the war and the imperial city in the battle of the red ring actually and the redguards only won because they got massive secret reinforcements from the empire and by fighting the small aldmeri presence in hammerfell, but what can i expect from a stormfag

yeah well his ancestors are smiling at him imperial can you say the same?

2 more seconds and i'll smile too

The Voice is a type of magic anyone can learn with the caveat that it takes years to read and learn the simplest of Draconic words and eventually weave them into spells like "Fus Roh Dah".

The Graybeards are essentially prodigies of the Voice who dedicated their entire lives to its study and practice. They are stupid strong Thu'um Mac Daddies.

The Dragonborn is an entity with the soul of the dragon and has the innate gift of reading and understanding Draconic and weaving these words into spells shortly after learning the words. A Thu'um Messiah of sorts.

The Nords are basically the albino niggers of Skyrim.

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEEIT

The story is so poorly written and none of your decisions actually matter so who cares? The dragonborn bullshit and Alduin destroyed TES lore. Literally no matter what side you choose the world will get dicked by high elves.

kek that picture

Someone redpill me on the Stormcloaks.

well my friend as far as I can tell they have the best interest of skyrim at heart. But in the end no matter how hard they fight they might win the battle but in the end they and the imperials lose the war to Thalmor.

and inbred blind cave niggers, too. It's not white elves anymore

Stormcloaks are your classic racist nationalists who can't see the big picture.

Skyrim rebelling and seceding from the Empire is exactly what the Thalmor want. Hammerfel has already left, and Skyrim leaving too leaves High Rock and Skyrim as low hanging fruit for elven conquest, and further cripples any hopes the Empire has against fighting back.

If you speak to General Tullius towards the end of the Imperial questline he's quite frank about the fact that the Thalmor are the real enemy, and that the Empire needs Skyrim on their side for the day when the true battle happens; they just aren't in any position to resist them yet due to the terms of the ceasefire.

The Emperor getting assassinated is fine considering his piss poor leadership forced the Empire into the shitty position they are in now.